123.hp.com/setup 3700 printer
- HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Manual Download
- HP Deskjet 3700 Printer First-Time Setup
- HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Software Download
- HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Driver Installation
- HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Wireless Setup
- How to Print on HP Deskjet 3700 Printer
- How to Scan on HP Deskjet 3700 Printer
- HP Smart App Guidance
123.hp.com/setup 3700 – Specs & Features
- The 123.hp.com/setup 3700 printer is built with automatic duplexing with which the device can automatically prints on both sides of the paper.
- It has a built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n with a standard hi-speed USB 2.0.
- The printing technology used in the HP DESKJET 3700 printer is HP Thermal Ink-jet color print technology.
- The Scan to email option allows you to send scanned documents through an email directly from your printer.
- The Automatic Paper Sensor feature distinguishes the paper type loaded into the main input tray.
- The Wireless connection is established through Wi-Fi, HP Wireless Direct, and HP Auto Wireless Connect.
- The HP Auto-On/Auto-Off technology helps you save power and manual work involved in the printing process.
- The Scan to media(image) option is available for both Windows and Mac devices.
- Mobile printing is done through Apple AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Mopria Print service.
- Security protocols and features embedded with the printer are: Apple Bonjour, WPA, WEP, and AES.
- Navigating through the printer’s menu is made easy with the 2.65 inch color touchscreen.
- Automatic duplexing (two-sided printing) allows you to perform multi-page print, copy, and scan jobs.
- The device is installed with a standard RAM memory of 128MB to deliver increased efficiency and performance.
How to replace ink cartridges on Deskjet 3700 printer?
- The 123.hp.com/setup 3700 printer is accompanied by a set of black and tricolor ink cartridges.
- The printer displays an alert message ‘Ink is low’ if the ink is drained or is lower than the actual level.
- Purchase a new set of genuine HP ink cartridges which are compatible with your printer from an authorized retailer.
- Refer to the instruction manual to learn about the ink cartridges supported by the “HP DJ 3700 printer”.
- Turn on the printer, lift the scanner lid, and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Locate the ink slot, open the slot cover, and take the empty ink cartridges out of the slot.
- Remove all the cartridges and ensure to send them to the manufacturer for recycling.
- Take the new black ink cartridge out of the package and insert it into the black colored ink slot.
- Similarly, take the tricolor cartridge out of its cover and insert it into the designated ink slot.
- Close the ink slot cover and ink cartridge access door and then lower the scanner lid.
- Print an alignment test report to check ink flow and the printhead alignment.
123.hp.com/setup 3700 Printer Unboxing Setup
- The 123.hp.com/setup 3700 printer is delivered in a sealed package when purchased. Check if it has a licensed seal on it. If the seal is broken or if the package is open, request the seller to replace the package with a new one.
- Break the seal and open the package. Take all the accessories out of it and check whether all the accessories are delivered without any defects. Take both the ink cartridges out and check for leakage.
- Connect the printer to a working wall-power outlet using the power cable accompanied by the printer. Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button. The printer displays the Preferences menu. Set your preferences such as Language, Country, Time, and Date.
- Pull the input tray and move the paper guides to the maximum limit. Load the tray with papers of appropriate size and quality. Make sure to not overload the tray. Glide the paper guides inward till they recline against the paper stack.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and wait till the carriage turns silent. Take the ink cartridges and insert them into the designated ink slots. Close the access door and print a test report to check the printhead alignment.
- Download and install the printer driver software using the download link provided on our website.
Step-by-Step 123.hp.com/setup 3700 Driver Installation Guidance
How to download & Install the Driver Software for DJ3700 printer?
- The driver files contribute to the basic functionality of a device. The drivers form the source code for a printer to perform effectively.
- There are many versions of driver software available till date. Follow the upcoming instructions to download the latest version.
- When you purchase a new printer, it is accompanied by an installation disc with the driver setup files.
- The disc will comprise the latest version of the driver file. Use it to install the drivers on a Windows device.
- You can also download the latest version of the driver from our web site. Open the search tab and type your printer model.
- Click the Driver Download button on the page. Choose the driver file that is compatible with your OS version.
- Click the Download button next to it. The 123.hp.com/setup 3700 driver file will be downloaded.
- The steps for installing the driver files will vary; depending upon the mode of connection established.
- Setup a reliable Internet connection and choose the medium of connection – Either USB or network connection.
- USB – Plug one end of the USB cable into the printer’s USB slot and the other end into the computer’s USB port.
- If you choose a wireless connection, ensure to connect both the printer and computer to the same network.
- Eject the DVD drive and insert the CD on it. Push it back inside. Open the folder containing the driver setup file for the currently installed Operating system.
- Right-click the driver setup file and choose the ‘Run as administrator’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions on the setup Window and complete the driver installation process.
123.hp.com/setup 3700 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup for Windows
- Connect your printer to a power outlet and turn it on.
- Turn on the computer or laptop that you use to print.
- Activate the router and ensure that it provides a strong connection.
- Enable the Wi-Fi option on your printer’s control panel.
- Turn on the “Wi-Fi feature” on your computer’s taskbar.
- Check if both the devices automatically connect to the network.
- Navigate to the “Wireless Settings menu” if the auto-connection fails.
- Select the “Scan devices” option and wait for few seconds.
- Repeat the “Same Procedure” on your computer to establish manual connection.
- “Select” your desired network from the list of Available Networks.
- Check whether the connection turns active after the devices connect.
- Ensure that you connect both devices to the same network.
- Load the input tray with papers of appropriate size and quality.
- Print a network test report to check the network connectivity status.
HP Deskjet 3700 Wireless Setup for Mac
- Use the power cord to establish the power connection.
- Connect the printer to a working wall power outlet.
- Power on the printer by pressing the power button.
- Activate the network and check whether it provides strong connection.
- Extend the input tray out and load it with few papers.
- Press the Resume or Cancel button continuously for a few seconds.
- View the network name and the password on the sheet.
- Click the Network test report option under the category. Click the ‘Print test report’ option when prompted.
- Open the Settings menu and navigate to the Control Panel settings. Expand the Wireless Settings menu.
- Select the Wi-Fi option under the menu and enable the Wi-Fi by sliding the toggle switch at the top of the screen.
- Go back to the Wireless settings menu, scroll down and select the ‘Wireless Setup Wizard’ option.
- Follow the on-screen instructions prompted by the Wireless Setup Wizard to easily connect to your network.
123.hp.com/setup 3700 Troubleshooting Guidance
How to fix Network Driver Setup?
How to fix Printer not found during network driver setup?(Windows)
Windows Firewall application allows a device to block threats and unwanted resources from outside the network. Sometimes, the settings can also block the communication between 123.hp.com/setup 3700 printers and wireless networks. Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility tool using the download link provided on our website.
- Open the downloaded tool on your computer and click the Network tab under the Home menu.
- Locate the ‘Troubleshooting Firewalls’ option from the drop-down menu and click on it.
- If a firewall software is activated on your system, there will be a status displaying ‘Firewall Enabled’.
- Select the software, right-click on it and select the Disable option from the drop-down menu.
- Uninstall/Re-install or Update the installed network driver software and restart the entire setup.
- Open the firewall software homepage and change the configurations such as security level, trusted zines, and open ports.
- After changing the configurations, check whether the firewall allows you to communicate with the HP software and website.
- Re-enable the firewall under the Networks menu. Check whether the issue is resolved.
How to fix Printer not found during network driver setup?(Mac)
Ensure that your network works without any issues and that the 123.hp.com/setup 3700 printer is ready to connect to the network. Verify whether the router band meets the following requirements:
- Make sure a 2.4 GHz router band is activated and broadcasting.
- Connect your printer to a 2.4GHz band SSID, if the router has separate network names.
- Check whether the router supports Bonjour – Network discovery software of Apple.
- Bonjour paves a better way to find the printer and it supports wireless printing.
- Check whether your printer is not associated to a guest or host network.
- Open the Settings menu and navigate to the Control Panel settings menu on the printer.
- Open the Wireless Settings menu and activate the Wi-Fi feature by sliding the toggle switch.
- For a wired connection, Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the router and the other end to the printer.
- Click the network icon under the Home menu of your Mac device to check the network name and connection status.
- Isolate the printer and keep it away from devices such as microwaves, cordless phones and devices that emit radio signals.
- Disconnect the printer from a Virtual Private Network before you install the printer software.
How to Get Back HP DJ3700 Printer Online?
How to Fix HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Offline Issues on Windows?
The 123.hp.com/setup 3700 ‘printer offline’ error message indicates that the printer is unavailable over the network connection. Check the connection – If it is a USB connection, verify whether the cable is connected properly to the working USB ports. If it is a wireless connection, check whether the printer and the computer are connected to the same network.
- Next, perform the uninstalling and re-installing process of the printer’s FULL feature driver software.
- Click the Start menu and open the Control Panel on your computer. Expand the Device Manager, and click the Programs menu.
- Locate the FULL feature software, right-click and select ‘Uninstall’ from the drop-down menu.
- Now, download and save the latest version of the software from a trusted provider. Install the software and Run it offline.
- Check whether the issue has be en resolved. You can also refer to the manual for further instructions.
How to Fix HP Deskjet 3700 Printer Offline Issues on Mac?
If your printer goes offline when connected to a Mac device, removing it from the printer queue and adding it again will resolve the issue. You can also reset the printer if the printer queue method fails.
- Turn on your Mac device if it is not turned on already and connect it to a network that provides a strong internet connection.
- Click the Apple icon and select the System Preferences option from the Apple menu.
- Locate the Print or Print & Fax option and click on it to expand. Find your HP printer on the list displayed.
- Right-click the HP printer that is connected to your computer and select the ‘minus’ symbol from the drop-down menu.
- The printer will be deleted from the printer queue. Locate the ‘Add Printer’ icon and click on it.
- The device displays a list of available printers. Select your device from the list and click Add next to it.
- Ensure that you do not select an HP Fax driver for adding it to the list. If your printer is not displayed in the list, click the Retry option till it displays.
- After adding your printer to the printer queue, click the ‘Print Using’ or ‘Use’ option on the screen.
- Select your printer model or select ‘Airprint’ if it is not available. Wait till a new printer queue displays on the screen.
- Load the main input tray with a few sheets and choose a document to print, from your Mac device.
How to Fix Print Quality Issue?
To improve the print quality, use genuine HP ink cartridges, replace the cartridges at regular intervals, and use appropriate papers. First, check the estimated ink levels. The ink level should not be lower than the actual level.
Steps to fix print quality issues on 123.hp.com/setup 3700 printer:
- Open the cartridge access door using the edge handles on the printer and wait till the carriage shifts to the center position.
- Push the knob and take the tricolor ink cartridge out of the ink tank. Then, take the black color ink cartridge out.
- Check whether the cartridges have been drained completely or the estimated ink level is lower than the normal measure.
- If it is drained, purchase genuine ink cartridges from the manufacturer and send the old cartridges for recycling.
- Insert the new cartridges into their designated ink slot and repeat the printing process. Check if the print quality has been improved.
- Next, check the paper size setting on your computer. Open the document you want to print and expand the ‘File’ menu.
- Select the ‘Print’ option from the drop-down menu and choose your printer from the list displayed on the screen.
- Then click the ‘Paper Size’ option. Select the paper size that matches the size and type of paper loaded in the input tray,.
- If there are no matching paper sizes, select the size from the list that is approximately close to the size of the paper loaded.
- Save the changes and initiate the print process. Check whether the quality of the output document has been improved.
How to Fix Print Job Stuck in Queue?
How to Fix Print Job Stuck in Queue Issue on Windows?
To resolve the 123.hp.com/setup 3700 print job stuck in print queue error, follow the instructions below and refer to our instruction manual.
- Using the edge handles on either side of the printer, lift the scanner lid, and open the cartridge access door using the handles.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center position and turns idle, and lift the lid on the cartridge slot.
- Take the black color ink cartridge out of the slot. Check whether it is full or drained. If drained, replace it with a new one.
- You can also leave the black cartridge slot empty, because the tri-color cartridge is capable of producing compact black ink.
- Other steps to be followed: allow the printer to rest at regular intervals; use genuine ink cartridges and adjust print settings.
How to Fix Print Job Stuck in Queue Issue on Mac?
Check whether the carriage path is blocked by obstacles. Use papers that are compatible with the printer and use genuine HP ink cartridges. Do not overload the tray. Follow the guidelines mentioned below to resolve the issue.
- Disconnect the printer directly from the power supply. Use a flashlight to check if any papers are present on the carriage path.
- When you find any torn pieces of paper, remove them. Check the path thoroughly and make sure that all the papers are removed.
- Hold the carriage and try moving it slowly towards both the directions to identify the side that blocks the carriage.
- After the carriage starts to move freely, close the cartridge access panel. Reestablish the power connection of the printer.
- Turn on the printer and if you receive any error messages on the printer’s control panel; tap the OK button to clear those messages.
- The issue will be resolved now and you can print a test status report to ensure that all the hardware are functioning perfectly.
How to use HP Print and Scan Doctor?
We provide a link to download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool for free. Click the Search box on the top of the screen and type ‘HP Print and Scan Doctor’. Press enter and the website will redirect you to the utility tool download page.
- Select the file that matches the requirements of the currently installed Operating system on your device.
- Click the Download button next to the setup file. Open the Downloads folder and select the setup file.
- Right-click on it and select the Run as administrator option from the drop-down menu.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and agree to the Terms & Conditions to complete the installation.
- Launch the tool. Click the Start menu on the Welcome screen to view the list of available printers.
- Choose your printer from the list and click the Next icon. If your device is not listed, click the Retry option.
- Click either ‘Fix Printing’ or ‘Fix Scanning’ option. If the device prompts to install the printer software, do it.