123.hp.com/setup 3637 Printer Setup Guidance
- HP Deskjet 3637 Airprint Setup
- HP Deskjet 3637 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 3637 Software download
- HP Deskjet 3637 Wireless all in one Printer
- HP Deskjet 3637 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 3637 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 3637 Printer driver download
- 123 HP Deskjet 3637 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 3637
- 123 HP Deskjet 3637 User Manual
- 123 HP COM Setup
HP Deskjet 3637 Printer Setup
Configure the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer hardware after purchasing the printer. Get the printer on a packaged box. Read and follow the steps below for the first time printer setup.
- Tear the tape on printer’s shipment box.
- Eliminate all the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- Take the printer and its resource materials from the box.
- Use the power cable to establish the power connection.
- Insert the power cable between the printer’s rear and a wall socket.
- Power up your printer.
- Open the input tray to fill plain sheets of paper into the tray.
- Slide the paper width guides for secure alignment.
- Use the SETUP cartridges to install the cartridge into their slots.
- Try to print an alignment page.
- Set the ink cartridges properly for best quality printouts.
- Install the compatible 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer driver on your system.
HP Deskjet 3637 Driver
Deskjet 3637 printer supports two types of driver- full feature and basic. Use the full feature driver to access all the latest features of the printer. Avail all the primary functions of the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer using the basic driver. Follow the download and install the driver using the steps mentioned below.
HP Deskjet 3637 Manual
A Manual for the Deskjet printer is available as a soft as well as hard copy. Get the hard copy of the printer from its shipment box. Download the soft copy of the manual from our website. Click the link mentioned to start the download process. For a more detailed description of the printer, refer to the manual.
HP Deskjet 3637 Driver Download For Windows
- Download the driver from our website.
- Find the operating system version on the screen.
- Choose the required operating system option from the pop-up screen.
- Select the Download option to start the process.
- The setup file for the OS downloads in the Downloads folder.
- The file size may vary based on the OS version.
- Check if the internet connection is stable.
- Do not turn off the printer and system during the download process.
HP Deskjet 3637 Driver Download For Mac
- Find the driver file for the Mac system on the website.
- The driver is available as a package for the Mac system.
- Choose the OS version from our website.
- Click the Download option to begin the download process.
- The downloaded file is available as a package.
- The name of the package is HP Easy Start.
- It contains all the required files for the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer functions.
- Check if the file is compatible with the OS version.
- Use the software installation CD to install the driver.
- Load the CD into the disc drive of the system.
- Enable the AutoPlay feature to view the list of files.
- Select the setup file from the available files list.
- If the CD is outdated, download the driver from our website.
- After downloading, install the driver on the system.
- View the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- End the installation process by clicking the X icon on the top.
HP Deskjet 3637 Wireless Setup
To use the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 through a wireless network, you will require a router connection. Choose the Wireless option on the printer’s control panel and perform the steps given below.
HP Deskjet 3637 Wi-Fi Direct Setup
- Switch on the printer and system.
- Install the ink cartridges into its slot.
- Open the Printers list under the Devices Settings on a Windows system.
- Include the printer name by clicking Add a printer or scanner.
- Select the Show Wi-Fi Direct printers option if required.
- Find the DIRECT name on the list.
- Type the password within 90 seconds on the PIN display.
- Pick the document or photo to print. Choose the printer name and click Print.
If the printer supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup, read the information to find the WPS PIN. Print a Wireless Test page to view the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer’s IP address. Type the IP address on the browser. Type the credentials to access the page. Select Wireless-> Wi-Fi Protected Setup. Find the router’s PIN displayed on the screen or the rear end of the router. Type it to establish the network connection.
0HP DESKJET 3637 AIRPRINT SETUP
AirPrint is available exclusively for all Apple devices. It is not required to download any additional software for the setup process.
HP Deskjet 3637 Print From iPhone
- Switch on your Deskjet 3637 printer and Apple device.
- Connect your printer and system to the same wireless network.
- Verify the connection between your printer and iPhone.
- Choose the Print option.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer name appears as a default one.
- Touch the Select Printer option at the top.
- Include extra copies by clicking the + sign.
- You can increase the count up to 99 if required.
- Tap Options to alter the print settings. Touch Print.
HP Deskjet 3637 Ink Cartridges
Ink cartridges play a crucial role in most printers. The HP Deskjet 3637 printer supports two types- black and color. Use the authentic ink cartridges that are compatible with the printer model.
HP Deskjet 3637 Ink Replacement
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door to reach the cartridge area.
- Wait for the carriage to move to the replacement position.
- Push on top of the cartridge to remove the old one.
- Purchase the new set of ink cartridges from HP SureSupply.
- Use compatible ink cartridges for the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer model.
- Install the new ink cartridges into their slots.
- Check if the printer prints an alignment page.
- Mount the alignment page on the scanner glass for quality printouts.
HP Deskjet 3637 Ink Refill
- Take to be refilled cartridges from its slot.
- Rip the label on top of the cartridge.
- Inject a needle into the holes to find ink in it.
- Use a syringe to eject ink into the holes.
- Do not overfill the cartridges as it may lead to cartridge issues.
- Avoid creation of air bubbles while injecting ink.
- The air bubbles blocks movement of ink from nozzles to a printhead.
- Cover the holes using a label.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges and try printing.
How To Scan On HP Deskjet 3637
- Print the Information Report by pressing the Info button.
- Find the IP address on the report.
- Type the required IP address to view the EWS page.
- Load the document on the scanner glass.
- Select the Scan option on the EWS page.
- Click Settings-> Security-> Administrator Settings.
- Find and click the next to Webscan and click Apply.
- Select Start Scan to start the scanning process.
How to connect to HP Deskjet 3637
- You can connect the printer to the system using various methods.
- They are Wireless and USB. Read the steps below for wireless connection.
- Power ON the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer and system.
- Connect the PC to a network with internet access.
- Establish both devices to the same network.
- Unplug the USB cable if required.
- Utilize the Wireless Setup Wizard method to establish the connection.
- Tap Settings-> Network Settings-> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Type the network name and password if required.
- After a while, the printer establishes the network connection.
- Turn on your printer and system.
- Download the compatible printer driver from our website.
- After downloading, launch the setup file on the system.
- Choose the connection type as USB.
- Connect the USB cable to the system when prompted.
- Plug in one end of the cable to the printer’s rear.
- The other end to the system’s rear.
- View the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer name on the PC screen.
- For a Mac system, select the + sign to add the printer name.
- View the printer name on the print queue.
HP Deskjet 3637 Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3637 printer encounters a various issue. The issues are a printer, not printing, won’t print in color, printer offline and unable to connect to the network. Solutions for the problems are given below.
HP Deskjet 3637 Won’t Print
If you are unable to print from the printer, various factors affect the printing. The reasons are low ink levels in the cartridges, incompatible ink cartridges, paper jam inside the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer, print jobs stuck in the print queue. If the issue is with the cartridge, replace the incompatible and low ink cartridge with the new one. If there is jammed paper inside the printer, remove the jammed paper using both hands. Do it carefully to avoid further ripping. Delete the print jobs in the print queue for an error-free printing process. Try all these steps to fix the issue.
HP Deskjet 3637 won’t print in color
If you are unable to print using the color cartridge, check if the ink level on the cartridge is low. Use the HP Smart app or on the printer’s control panel check the estimated ink level. If the ink level is critically low, replace it with a new one. Dust or debris on the printhead slots may lead to the issue. Clean the slots using a dry cloth. Do not touch electrical and copper contacts as it may lead to the ink system failure. Check if the protective tape is torn from the ink cartridge
HP Deskjet 3637 offline
If there is no communication between your printer and system, an offline issue displays on the printer’s control panel. Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to rectify the problem automatically. Set the printer name as the default one. View the list of available devices on the screen. Right-click on the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer name and disable the Use Printer Offline option. Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver. View the list of installed drivers. Right-click the installed driver and click Uninstall. Read and follow the on-screen instructions to perform the software removal. Install the updated printer driver on the system.
HP Deskjet 3637 won’t connect to wifi
If you cannot connect the printer to a wifi network, verify if the printer and system to the same network. Never connect the printer to a guest network. Check if the printer is connected to a router with a frequency band of 2.4GHz. Disable the firewall settings on the printer. Deactivate the AirPlane mode as it does not detect the 123.hp.com/setup 3637 printer on the surroundings. Move all the metal objects that create an interference between the printer and router. There are different methods to connect the printer to a network. Try to connect the printer using a different approach. Print a network page to check the connection status.
Quick Printer Links
Quick Printer Setup Links