123.hp.com/setup 2600 printer
- HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Manual Download
- HP Deskjet 2600 Printer First-Time Setup
- HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Software Download
- HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Driver Installation
- HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Wireless Setup
- How to Print on HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
- How to Scan on HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
- HP Deskjet 2600 Troubleshooting Guidance.
The 123.hp.com/setup 2600 Printer is compact and sleek in design which is comfortable to place on a desk or shelf. The flexible connection methods of the printer are USB and wireless The main functions of the printer are printing, scanning and copying. It is light in weight when compared to other series printers. It can be placed on a shelf or desk. It is an Energy Star rated printer as it conserves less amount of power. You can connect with multiple systems to print without the help of cables. The printer satisfies the three main needs of the user that is printing, scanning, and copying. Connect your printer to a laptop, Smartphone, and tablet which is a mobile printing technique. The printer is easy for everyday use and handy too.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Printer Services
A driver acts as a medium of communication between the printer and system. After connecting the printer to a system, . The driver should be compatible with the printer model and version of the operating system. Download the driver for the Windows and Mac system at free of cost. The setup file for both operating systems varies. Choose the setup file based on the operating system. Download the full feature driver to avail all latest features of the printer .
The 123.hp.com/setup 2600 printer manual is available as soft as well as hard copy. Get the hard copy from the printer’s shipment box. If you have lost the copy, download the manual from this website to get it as a soft copy. The manual contains all details starting from the connection process till troubleshooting the issues. The steps are available for both Windows and Mac systems. The user manual index contains topics and its page numbers. Click the page number to navigate to the respective tab.
Upgrade & Support
The driver update is necessary after a time period of using your printer. For more details regarding the update process, call our customer support team. Our technical experts solve all kind of connection and paper jam issues with your printer in a fraction of seconds either through chat or call. Click on the call option to get connected with our technical support team
123.hp.com/setup 2600 Printer Unboxing & Setting Up
- Tear the tape on top of the box and “open it” . Look for the contents in the box as it varies based on the country/region.
- Take all the materials out of the box and keep them aside. Remove the printer from the box and discard all packing materials surrounding it.
- “Use the power cable” for the printer’s power connection . Connect the ends of the cable to the printer’s rear and wall socket. Turn on the printer.
- Lift the input tray . Move the paper width guides against the edges to the left. Insert the stack of paper with the short edge down and print side upwards.
- Adjust the stack of paper until it stops moving. Move the paper width guides to the right until it snaps against the paper edges.
- Pull the output tray and output tray extender. Open the ink cartridge access door. Wait till the carriage moves to the center.
- Take the new ink cartridges out of the package and remove the plastic tape on top of it. Move the cartridge in slight upward angle until it stops.
- Close the ink cartridge access door . After a while, the printer prints an alignment page.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Driver installation
123.hp.com/setup 2600 Driver Installation for Windows
- The basic driver installation includes using a software installation CD. Insert the CD into the system’s disc drive.
- Enable the Autoplay feature to list the available files in the CD automatically. Select and double-click the file to start the installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. If the installation fails abruptly, download the driver from this website.
- Click the link below to begin the download. Do not turn off the system when the download is in progress.
- The download time may vary based on the internet speed. After downloading, locate the setup file in the system.
- Select and double-click on it to begin the installation process. Choose the mode of connection based on the printer specification.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Do necessary changes in the driver settings and click OK to save the changes made.
- Install it based on the instructions mentioned on the screen. Click Finish to complete the installation process.
- Observe if the printer’s name displays on the list of available devices. Select the printer name to start printing.
123.hp.com/setup 2600 Driver Installation for Mac
- Recently launched Mac devices do not have a disc drive. Use a different system to copy the contents of the CD to a USB drive.
- Insert the USB into the system’s drive. Observe if the list of files displays on the system. Select and double-click on it to begin the process.
- If the CD is unavailable , download the driver from this website. Do not turn off the system during the installation.
- The download time varies based on the internet speed. Check the file size prior to installing the driver.
- After downloading, locate the .dmg file in the system. Choose and click on it to initiate the installation. Alter the necessary settings in the driver.
- Click OK to save thechanges made. Choose the Custom Option to avoid downloading the unnecessary files.
- Install the driver based on the instructions mentioned on the screen. Click Finish to complete the installation.
- Add the printer’s name to the print queue by clicking +. Select the printer’s name and click Print to begin the printing process.
How to Print on HP Deskjet 2600 Printer
123.hp.com/setup 2600 Print Photos OR Documents One-Side
- Insert plain paper into the input tray. Adjust the paper width guides against the paper edges.
- Open the document you intend to print. Locate the File option in the application. Select File and click Print.
- Choose the Printer Properties tab on the Print Settings page. Wait till the Document Properties displays.
- Select the layout and paper settings on the window. The settings menu may vary based on the printer model.
- Choose the Orientation tab under the Layout option. Make necessary changes to the print settings and click Apply.
- Click OK-> Print. If you need to know how to print from photos or documents on both sides, call our customer support team.
123.hp.com/setup 2600 Print Photos OR Documents on Both-Sides
- Insert sufficient paper into the input tray to avoid page ordering issues. Open the document or photo you intend to print.
- Locate the file menu at the top of the page. Click File and select Print . Choose the printer’s name. Select Printer Properties.
- Wait till the Document Properties screen displays. If the Printing shortcut tab displays, click Print on Both sides.
- If the printing shortcut is not displayed, select the Layout features or Finishing tab based on the driver version.
- Select the Two-sided Printing option. Choose the binding or flip pages based on the readability of the user. Click Print to start printing.
How to Change Printer Language
Instruction for Windows
- Switch off the printer and then on it again. Tap the Setup icon on the left of the printer’s control panel display.
- Select the Preferences menu that displays on the printer’s control panel. Tap Language under the menu.
- Choose the language selection on the control panel. In certain printers, language is the first option on the menu.
- In Deskjet printers, the language selection is the second option that displays on the printer’s control panel.
- Wait till the list of available languages display. Locate the desired language option by scrolling down the list. Tap Yes to confirm.
Instruction for Embedded Web Server(Wireless Only)
- Open the Embedded Web Server using the Internet Browser to change the language setting. It is available only for printers.
- Tap Setup on the printer’s control panel. Click Tools-> Network Configuration Report. Wait till the report prints.
- Locate the IP address on the printer. Type it on the browser to open the EWS page. Select Settings-> Preferences-> International.
- Choose the desired control panel language under the control panel language option. Select Apply till changes are confirmed.
- Close the EWS. Switch off the printer and then turn it on. Check if the desired printer language displays on the control panel.
123.hp.com/setup 2600 Print from Chrome App
Install HP Print for Chrome
- 123.hp.com/setup 2600 Print from Chrome app support – Prior to installing the HP Print for Chrome app, check if your system is connected to the network with an active internet access.
- Examine if the user contains a Google account and an updated version of the Chrome browser. Open the browser and launch the app.
- Select the Add to Chrome option and follow the on-screen instructions. Check if the HP Print app displays on the Chrome screen.
Print a document or photo
- Open the documents or photos stored in Files, Google Docs, Drive or Photos. Open the document or image you intend to print.
- Select the Print icon. Wait till the Print window screens. Click the Change option under the Destination tab.
- Check if the Select a destination window displays on the screen. Select the printer name under the Print Destination tab.
- Make necessary changes and click Print. Get the printed sheets from the output tray. For more details, call our technical support team.
Print an email
- Use an app to print an email from services such as Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo. Open the email you wish to print from the Chrome Browser.
- Select the Print option on your email account. Wait for the Print window to display on the screen. Select the Change icon under the Destination tab.
- Choose the destination printer or system under the Select a destination window that displays on the screen. Make necessary changes to the print settings.
- Select the Print option to start the printing process. Avail the output sheets on the printer’s output tray.
Print a webpage
- Use the HP Print for Chrome app to print a web page from Chrome. Open the web page you intend to print from the Chrome browser.
- Select the Chrome icon on the right corner of the browser. Wait till the Print window displays on the screen.
- Select the Print option from the drop-down menu. Select the Change button under the Destination tab.
- Select the printer’s name under the Print Destination tab. Select the print settings if required and click Print to start printing.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Protected Setup
HP WPS Setup in Windows
- 123.hp.com/setup 2600 Wireless Protected Setup permits quickly to configure the printer on your wireless network without typing the network name and wireless password.
- Ensure that the wireless router or access points is compatible with the WPS method. The supported routers might have a button referring WPS.
- There are two methods to connect the printer to the wireless network- PUSH button method and PIN method.
- Use the PIN method to type the PIN generated by the printer in the router’s configuration software.
- Press and hold the Wireless button for 3 seconds on the printer’s control panel. Wait at least for 2 minutes. A stable wireless light appears on the router indicating an established connection.
- Insert plain paper into the input tray. Press the information button on the control panel to print the network configuration page.
- Identify the pin for WPS. Press and hold the Wireless icon for 3 seconds on the printer. Wait till the wireless light starts blinking.
- Open the software for the wireless router or access point and type the WPS PIN printed on the network configuration page.
- Wait at least for 2 minutes. If the printer connects successfully, the wireless light remains stable indicating an established connection.
HP WPS Setup in Mac
- If the router used is not an apple device, refer to the documentation on how to add to WPS on 123.hp.com/setup 2600 Printer.
- If the router is an AirPort Base Station, open the AirPort Utility software ,the Utilities folder of the Applications folder.
- Choose the base station in the AirPort Utility software and type the base station password, if selected. Choose Base Station and click Add WPS Printer from the menu bar.
- Choose either The First attempt or PIN as the WPS connection type. Select the Continue option.
- If you have chosen the first method, press the WPS button on the printer. If the printer’s MAC address displays on the software’s home page, select Done.
- If you have selected PIN, type the printer’s PIN number which is listed in the printer’s documentation. Select the Continue option.
- If the MAC address of the printer screens in AirPort Utility , select Done. Close the AirPort Utility option.
123 HP Deskjet 2600 Scan Function
123.hp.com/setup 2600 Printer How to Scan from Windows
- There are two methods to scan a document from a Windows system. I It is either using the scanner glass or an Automatic Document Feeder tray.
- Place the document on the scanner glass with the printed side facing the glass. Check if the 123.hp.com/setup 2600 contains a Scan button.
- Insert the document or photo into the ADF tray with the printed side down. Do not scan multiple pages at a time using this tray.
- Avoid scanning photos or documents in the tray as it may results in damage to the printer or scanner.
- Press the Scan button to start the scanning process. Select the system name for the scanned file to store automatically in the destination folder.
- Install the full feature driver that contains the scan software to start the scanning process. Open the scan software in the Windows system.
- Click the Scan button. Make necessary changes to the scan settings if required.
- Choose the file type as PDF or JPEG based on your requirement.Click Scan to start the scanning process.
- After completing the scanning process, the file stores in the destination folder. Change the destination folder if required.
123.hp.com/setup 2600 Printer How to Scan from Mac
- Use the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder tray to scan from the 123.hp.com/setup 2600. Place the document or photo on the scanner glass based on the engraved guides.
- Select the Scan button to start the scanning process. Wait till the scanning process completes. If the printer does not contain the Scan button , move to the next step.
- Use HP Easy Scan on the system to begin the scanning process. Click Scan. Select the printer name from the Scanner drop down menu.
- Choose the scan job type from the Presets menu. Select Scan. Choose the thumbnail version of the scanned item in the left panel.
- Edit colors, straighten the scan or crop the size based on the 123.hp.com/setup 2600 requirements. Click the Send option in the bottom corner of the screen.
- Choose the Folder option. Choose a scan file name in the Prefix field on the window that displays . Select the Where menu on the folder to save the file .
- Select the Save option. Send the scanned files to the destination folder. If you need a detailed information, call our customer support team at the toll-free number.
HP Smart App
Install the HP Smart app on Android devices
- Turn on all devices such as printer, system and smart phone. Ensure that the Android device and system are connected to the same wireless network.
- Download and install the HP Smart App from the Google Play Store on your Android device. Open the app after installation.
- Tap Start. Accept the terms and conditions on the screen. Tap Continue. Touch the + sign on the home screen of the app.
- Wait till the app detects the network. If more than one printer is connected to the network, select the printer name.
- If you are configuring a new printer on the network, click Add printer to add the new printer to the network and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
Install the HP Smart app on Apple iOS devices
- Switch on all devices such as printer, system and smart phone. Connect the printer and system to the same wireless network.
- Download and install the HP Smart app from the App Store on your Apple devices. Launch the app after completing the download process.
- Touch Start. Accept the terms and conditions and tap Continue. Wait till the printer is connected to the network.
- If one printer is connected to the network, the app automatically detects the printer. If more than one printer is connected, touch the + sign and select the printer name,
- If you are configuring a new printer, tap the + sign to add the printer and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the printer setup.
Scan a document or photo from your printer
- Use the HP Smart App to scan documents or photos from the printer to your mobile phone. Keep the document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Open the HP Smart App and touch the Scan, Scan to Email or Scan to Cloud based on the scan type you wish to complete.
- Select the preferred scan type on the scanner screen on Apple iOS devices. Touch the Settings icon on the scan screen.
- Choose the Input Source for the scan. Select if you wish to scan from the document feeder or scanner glass.
- Tap Done-> Save. Click Scan to observe the scan and modify the borders if required. If you wish to scan additional pages, tap +.
- When the scan process is completed, touch Send, Save, Share or Print based on the scan type selected previously. This scans a document from the printer to mobile device.
Scan a document or photo with your mobile device camera
- Make use of the camera on your mobile device to scan a document or photo as a PDF or JPEG file. Choose the document or photo to scan.
- Launch the HP Smart App on your mobile device if not pre-installed. Tap the mobile camera and choose the scan type.
- For Android devices: Touch Camera Scan to Email or Document Capture icon. Touch the Camera icon.
- For Apple iOS devices- Touch Scan to Email or Scan to Cloud and touch the Camera option. Touch the Scan icon.
- Capture a picture or allow the app to take it based on the mobile device. Wait till the scan preview displays.
- Make necessary changes to the captured documents or photos. If you wish to scan additional pages, touch the additional pages icon.
- When the scan process completes, touch Send, Save, Share or Print based on the scan type installed previously.
DISCLAIMER : 123hp.org is an independent technical support service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.