123.hp.com/setup 2135 Printer
- HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Manual Download
- HP Deskjet 2135 Printer First-Time Setup
- HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Driver Download
- HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Software Download
- HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Driver Installation
- HP Deskjet 2135 Printer Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 2135 Troubleshooting Guidance.
The HP Deskjet 2135 printer is designed with HP Thermal Inkjet Printing technology. It is embedded with a Flatbed scanner. It prints at a resolution of 1200 x 1200 DPI. 123.hp.com/setup 2135 Printer is designed with accent colors and faster print speeds. You can easily set up this all-in-one printer to print, scan, and copy. This compact all-in-one printer can be placed anywhere easily. It is easy to install and operate this effecient printer. This printer offers 4800×1200 color resolution. It enhances your productivity without compromising the quality of prints. It is capable of producing 9 copies with a resolution of 600×300 dpi. It is compatible with operating systems like Window Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS and more. It supports USB connectivity where you are not only allowed to print, scan, and copy but also to connect with various other devices such as pen drives, desktop, and laptops.HP Deskjet 2135 Specs
HP Deskjet 2135 Setup Unboxing & Setting Up
Steps for 123.hp.com/setup 2135 Unboxing:
- Open the cardboard box and take the printer out of it.
- Remove the tapes, stickers, and other packing materials.
- Take the contents out of the box and keep them aside.
- Make sure that all the contents are present inside the box.
- Load sufficient amount of paper in the paper tray.
- Place enough paper to overcome the page ordering issues.
- The loaded media should be compatible with the print job settings.
- Adjust the paper width guides after placing the media.
- Push the input tray back to its place and check if it is properly locked.
- Open the ink cartridge access door of your printer and insert the cartridges in their slots.
- Make sure that they are correctly fixed and close the cartridge access door.
- Check the ink levels of the cartridges regularly. Replace them when they go empty.
- Use genuine ink cartridges when they are being replaced.
- Align the installed ink cartridges to improve the print quality.
123.hp.com/setup 2135 Printer Driver Download & Installation
HP Deskjet 2135 Driver Installation for Windows
- To install the printer software, load the installation CD and follow the on-screen prompts.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer driver installs on your computer after doing all the on-screen prompts.
- Download the printer driver from this website if the installation CD is unavailable.
- Click the driver link to download the printer software on your computer.
- Enter the printer model and the operating system when prompted.
- Follow the instructions and complete the download.
- During the software download, save the file with .exe format on your computer, if prompted.
- Based on the printer model, HP Easy Start will download on your computer.
- Open the downloaded file to install it.
- It displays a set of on-screen instructions that need to be followed.
- It will prompt you to choose the mode of connection for your printer.
- Select the USB or Wireless connection and follow the other on-screen prompts.
- For guidance on installing the printer driver, call us at the Toll-Free number.
HP Deskjet 2135 Driver Installation for Mac
- Load the installation CD and follow the on-screen prompts to install the printer software.
- After following all the on-screen prompts, the printer driver installs on your computer.
- If the installation CD is unavailable, download the printer driver from this website.
- To download the printer software on your computer, click the driver download link.
- When prompted, type the printer model name and your operating system.
- To complete the driver download, follow the on-screen instructions.
- If prompted, save the file with .dmg format on your computer during the software download.
- The HP Easy Start might download on your computer, based on the printer model.
- To install the downloaded driver for your printer, open the setup file.
- Follow the set of on-screen instructions displayed.
- The mode of connection should be selected when prompted.
- Follow the other on-screen prompts after you select the USB or Wireless connection.
- Call us at the Toll-Free number for guidance on installing the printer driver.
HP Deskjet 2135 USB Printer Setup
- Prepare the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer for the installation before setting up the USB connection.
- Check if the printer, router, and computer are turned on and are in a ready state.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer if connected.
- Do not reconnect the cable unless it prompts.
- Open Windows and search for devices and click Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer model icon and select Remove device.
- Remove the icons that are existing for your printer and close the Devices and Printers window.
- Click the driver link given on this website and enter the printer model name if prompted.
- The HP Easy Start downloads on your computer after completing the on-screen instructions.
- Open the downloaded file to begin the installation setup.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and choose USB as the mode of connection when prompted.
- If there is any problem during installation, call us at the Toll-Free number displayed on this page.
123 HP Deskjet 2135 troubleshooting guidance
How to Fix Printer Offline Issue?
How to make Printer Online on Windows?
When the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer offline message appears on the screen, follow these instructions below:
- Use the HP Print and Scan doctor tool to check connectivity and resolve the issue.
- Download HP Print and Scan Doctor and run HPPSdr.exe on your PC.
- Once HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, click Start and choose your printer.
- Choose Fix Printing. Then check if the printer continues to go offline.
- Restore the connection between the printer and the computer by resetting the printing environment if the error persists.
- To reset the print environment, turn off the printer, wait for few seconds, and disconnect the power cord from it.
- Switch off the PC and connect the power cord to the printer. Turn on the printer if it does not automatically power on.
- Restart the router if the printer uses a wireless connection and switch on the computer.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer and try to print.
- If the error persists, set the default printer. After setting it, check if the error message disappears.
- For help, call us at the Toll-Free number provided on this page.
How to make Printer Online on Mac?
Follow the instructions given on this website if the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer offline error message occurs on the screen:
- Check the connection established to the Mac device and the printer. When the communication between the Mac and printer is not proper, the offline messages arises on your device.
- Reset the printer so that the stored values in the firmware will be rearranged. Also, a power reset can resolve the issue when the printer is not accepting the communication from Mac.
- To reset the printer, disconnect the power cord from the with the printer turned on and from the wall outlet. Wait for some time and plug the power cord to the printer and the wall outlet.
- Press the Power button to switch it on if the printer does not turn on automatically.
- Try to print and check if the printer offline error message disappears.
- If yes, avoid the remaining solutions. Otherwise, continue with the remaining steps.
- Check and remove the multiple existing printers from the printer’s list to troubleshoot the issue.
- Eliminate the printer queue from the printer’s list and include it again. A new printing session gets created after doing this.
- Check if doing this resolves the error message on the screen. For assistance on resolving the issue, call us at the Toll-Free number.
How to Fix ink cartridge Error?
If ink cartridge error arises on your printer, make sure that the ink cartridges are compatible. If a wrong ink cartridge is installed, it results in the ink cartridge error.
If the ink cartridges are not compatible, replace them with genuine ink cartridges. If doing this did not resolve the issue, check if the installed ink cartridges are properly inserted into place.
If they are not installed properly, take them out of their slots and reinsert them back into place properly.
If the error persists, try to clean the electrical contacts. If the electrical contacts inside the printer are dirty, then it results in the ink cartridge error. Unplug any cords or cables and remove the ink cartridges.
Then clean the electrical contacts on the ink cartridges and print carriage. If the issue did not resolve after cleaning the electrical contacts, reset the printer.
To reset the printer, turn the printer on, if it is not already on and wait for some time until printer remains silent.
Disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer after turning it on and also unplug the cable from the wall outlet.
After waiting for atleast 60 seconds, connect the power cord back into the wall outlet, replug the power cord to the rear of the printer, and power it on. Check if the issue is resolved after the printer remains silent.
How to Resolve HP Deskjet 2135 Print head error?
- If there are print head problems with the printer, check if genuine ink cartridges are used in the device.
- The Print head error message might arise on your printer if incompatible ink cartridges are installed.
- Reset the printer to resolve this error. To reset the printer, press the Power button and turn on the printer, if it is not already switched on.
- Before continuing to the next step, wait until the printer is idle and silent. Remove the power cable from the printer and the wall outlet.
- Plug the power cord back to the printer and the wall outlet after 60 seconds, and switch it on.
- Check if the printhead problem is resolved after resetting the printer. If the problem persists, unseat the printhead from the carriage. Then reseat the printhead back to its place. To unseat the printhead from the carriage, it need not be removed from the carriage.
- To unseat and reseat the printhead, open ink cartridge access door and unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Lift the carriage latch and grasp the sides of the printhead. Lift the printhead partially. Then the printhead should be reinserted into the carriage.
- The printhead should be gently rocked to the left and right, and then lower the carriage latch. Close the ink cartridge access door, connect the power cord to the printer and turn it on. The error message disappears after the printhead is reseated.
How to Fix Print Jobs Stuck in Print Queue?
When the print jobs are stuck in the Windows print queue, the printer will not be able to print from the computer.
The print job which is stuck cannot be canceled or deleted. Moreover, it prevents further print jobs from printing.
Nothing happens even if you click Cancel the job in the queue. This issue can occur due to power outage.
Delete these job files and restart the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer to troubleshoot this issue. A file creates in Windows whenever a print job is sent to the printer. Sometimes, these files might be corrupted and result in issues. Delete these print job files manually to properly reset your printing environment and restart both the printer and the computer.
To delete the job files, switch off the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer and unplug the power cord from the printer and the wall outlet.
Save the work and open Windows Services. Scroll through the list of services and locate the name Print Spooler, right-click Print Spooler and choose Stop.
Close the service window after the service has been stopped.
Use Windows Explorer to browse to C:\Windows\System32\Spool\PRINTERS and delete all files inside the PRINTERS folder.
Power off your computer from Windows and confirm that the 123.hp.com/setup 2135 printer has been unplugged for nearly 60 seconds.
Plug the power cord into the power outlet and the printer to turn on the device. Check if the issue is resolved after turning on the printer.