Quick 123.hp.com/setup 1111 Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 1111 Airprint Setup
- HP Deskjet 1111 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 1111 Software download
- HP Deskjet 1111 Wireless all in one Printer
- HP Deskjet 1111 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 1111 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 1111 Printer driver download
- 123 HP Deskjet 1111 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 1111
- 123 HP Deskjet 1111 User Manual
- 123 HP COM Setup
HP Deskjet 1111 Printer Setup
Setting up the HP Deskjet 1111 printer is an easy task. You can place the printer on a shelf or desk that is free from dust. Start the hardware setup for the printer using the steps below.
- Unpack the printer from its shipment box.
- Take the 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer and its accessories out of the shipment box.
- Discard all the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- The materials may vary based on the country/region.
- View the label for the list of items on the back side of the box.
- Associate the power cable between the printer’s rear and an electrical supply.
- Power up the printer with the help of the Power button.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Halt until the carriage is idle.
- Seat the new ink cartridges into their slots.
- Fill plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Check if the printer prints an alignment page.
HP Deskjet 1111 driver and manual download
A driver acts as an interface between your printer and system. You can use various methods to install the driver on the system. Use the software installation CD or download the driver from this website. Get more detailed information about the printer and the driver by clicking the link.
HP Deskjet 1111 driver download
- Find the driver for the 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer from our website.
- Click the link mentioned on the website
- Choose the version of the operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button to start the download process.
- The setup file downloads automatically in the Downloads folder.
- Check if the internet connection is stable while downloading.
- Interference during downloading slows down the speed.
- Do not open any other folders during the download process.
- Extract the files to an individual folder if it is in zip format.
- Never turn off the printer and system while the download is in progress.
install HP Deskjet 1111 driver
- Various methods are available to install the driver for the printer.
- Utilize the software installation CD to install the driver.
- Press the Eject button on the system to open the disc drive.
- Insert the Starter CD into the disc drive. View the driver files.
- Select the setup file from the available files list.
- Double-click the file to begin the installation process.
- If the installation fails, move to the next method.
- Download the 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer driver from our website.
- After downloading,run the setup file based on the on-screen directions.
- End the process by clicking the Finish option.
HP Deskjet 1111 ink cartridge
Deskjet 1111 printer supports printing from black as well as color. The printer supports two cartridges-black and tri-color. Read and follow the steps below for ink replacement and ink refill.
HP Deskjet 1111 ink cartridge replacement
- Ink cartridge replacement is done when the ink level is very low.
- Check if the printer is turned on. If not, power it up.
- Raise the output tray and hold the handles to access the cartridge door.
- Halt until the carriage moves to the middle of the printer and idle.
- Press on top of the cartridge to unlock it from the slot.
- Push the ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Purchase a new set of ink cartridges compatible with the printer.
- Put the new ink cartridges on their slots and close the door.
- The 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer prints an alignment page.
HP Deskjet 1111 Ink Refill
- Take to be refilled cartridge from the slot.
- Push on top of the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Peel off the label on top of the cartridge.
- Find holes on the cartridge. Eject needle into it to find ink.
- Use a syringe to eject needle into it.
- Do not overfill the ink cartridges.
- Inject ink slowly to avoid air bubbles.
- Paste a label on top of the old cartridge.
- Clean the excess ink using a dry cloth.
- After a while, reinsert the ink cartridges into its slot.
- Power up your 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer and system.
- Install the driver on your Windows or Mac system.
- Choose the connection type as USB during installation.
- Insert the square end of the cable between printer’s rear and the flat end to the system’s rear.
- View the Deskjet 1111 printer on the list of available devices.
- If the printer name is unavailable, check for damage in the cable.
- If any, replace it with a new one.
- After replacing, check if the printer name displays.
- Never connect multiple devices to the USB hub.
HP Deskjet 1111 print setup
Printing is the primary function of the Deskjet 1111 printer. You can print in color or black based on your requirement. Learn how to print from the printer using the steps below.
how to print on HP Deskjet 1111
- Power up your 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer and system.
- Link your printer and system via a USB cable.
- Pick the document or photo to print.
- Access the installed application on the system to open the file.
- Click the File menu in the top menu bar.
- Press the CTRL and P keys at a time to open the Print Dialog box.
- Alter the print settings on the box and click OK.
- Select Print to start the printing process.
HP Deskjet 1111 factory reset
- Check if the 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer is turned on.
- Halt for a carriage to be idle and inactive.
- Detach the printer’s power and USB cables from the printer’s rear.
- Halt for a least 60 seconds.
- Reinsert the power and USB cables.
- Verify if the printer is turned on.
- If not, use the Power button to turn it on.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer and system.
- Bridge a connection between both devices using a USB cable.
- Download the firmware updates using a stable internet connection.
- Store the update file on your Windows system.
- Find and open the file to begin the installation process.
- After the window opens, a serial number displays.
- If the number is present on the screen, click Update.
- If the number is unavailable, the firmware update is not required. Click Cancel.
- After the updates complete, click OK.
- Use the HP Firmware Updater on your Mac system to start the update process.
HP Deskjet 1111 troubleshooting
The Deskjet 1111 printer encounters various issues starting from connection to paper jam issues. The problems that are provided below won’t print, offline, not printing in color, not printing in black, flashing power light. All these issues and its solutions are given below. Rectify the problem and start the printing issue
HP Deskjet 1111 won’t print
In 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer, you must replace the empty and low ink cartridges to get high quality.
- The various factor may affect the printer from printing.
- Low ink level is one of the reasons for the problem.
- Replace the low ink cartridge with a new one.
- Connect the Deskjet 1111 printer directly to an electrical outlet.
- Connecting to a surge protector may result in insufficient power.
- Improper installation of cartridges may lead to the issue.
- Uninstall and reinstall the ink cartridges.
- Detach and attach the USB cable to the printer’s rear.
- Check if the connection is secure.
HP Deskjet 1111 Printer offline
- Improper communication may lead to the offline issue.
- Set the printer name as the default one.
- View the print jobs on the print queue.
- Right-click the print job and select Delete to remove all jobs.
- Download and launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Check if the cables are connected properly on both ports.
- Verify if the cable is less than 3m in length.
- Never connect more devices to the USB hub or docking station.
- Reboot the 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer by resolving the issue.
- Get authentic ink cartridges that are compatible with the Deskjet 1111 printer.
- Verify the authenticity of the cartridge using the QR code.
- Verify the ink levels on the 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer’s control panel.
- Use the Windows compatible HP Printer Assistant to check ink levels.
- Select the Maintain Your Printer option on the screen.
- Click the Estimated ink levels option under Devices Services tab.
- Use the HP Printer Utility software in the Mac system.
- Select Open Print Queue-> Utility-> Supplies Status.
- Replace it with a new one.
HP Deskjet 1111 not printing color
- Try to clean the ink cartridges using the HP Printer Software.
- Fill plain sheets of paper on the input tray.
- Power up your Deskjet 1111 printer.
- In Windows, find the HP on your installed software programs.
- View the HP Printer Assistant displays on the screen.
- Choose the Maintain your 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer option on the screen.
- Select the Cleaning Ink cartridges option on the Devices tab.
- After cleaning, try to print the test page.
- For the Mac system, clean the ink cartridges and then print.
HP Deskjet 1111 flashing power light
- Check if any message displays on the system.
- The power light issue occurs when the cover is open.
- Close the cover to resolve the issue,
- The other problem can be incorrect Print cartridge displays on the screen.
- Check if the cartridges are compatible with the 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer model.
- Locate the problematic ink cartridge and replace it.
- Check if the cartridges are placed in their slots.
- Seat the black cartridge on the right and color cartridge on the left.
- Try to clean the contacts on the problematic ink cartridges.
HP Deskjet 1111 paper jam
- Take all loose sheets of paper from the input tray.
- Detach the printer’s USB cable from the printer’s rear.
- Turn on your 123.hp.com/setup 1111 printer using the Power button.
- Use a flashlight to locate the jammed papers.
- Remove all the jammed papers using both hands.
- Turn off the printer while removing the jammed paper.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the paper rollers.
- Try to print a test page to check if the issue is resolved.
Quick Printer Links
Quick Printer Setup Links