123.hp.com/scan Function AiO Guidance
HP Scanner Setup
123.hp.com/scan Setup – A document, be it a letter or form or photo, can be made into a digital copy and stored in your computer/PC.
- To change printer scanner settings from software:
- The scanner settings can be changed from the HP control panel or from the computer attached to the 123.hp.com/setup printer.
- The process is as follows:
- Open the HP software.
- Click 123.hp.com/scan a Document or Photo option and select the scanning shortcut.
- It can be found on the left side of the dialogue box.
- Set Preferences such as paper size, colour, destination of scanned output or resolution.
- Click Save Settings to save the preferences.
123 HP Printer Won’t Scan Document?
The troubleshooting procedure for scan is same as print. Follow the above steps and then scan a document to test.
- If you cannot scan but print, then use one of the apps listed below in your computer or mobile device.
- HP Scan and Capture App: This is a free app available in the Microsoft Store that lets you scan photos or documents using 123.hp.com/scan.
- Windows Scan App: This is a pre-installed app in Windows that can be used to scan from most of the HP all-in-one printers.
- for complete information, Go to 123.hp.com/setup