123.hp.com/scan Fuction AiO Support
123 HP Scanner Settings
123.hp.com/scan Support – A document, be it a letter or form or photo, can be made into a digital copy and stored in your computer.
- To change scanner settings from software:
- Step 1: The scanner settings can be changed from the HP control panel or from the computer attached to the printer.
- Step 2: The process is as follows:
- Step 3: Open the HP software.
- Step 4: Click Scan a Document or Photo option and select the scanning shortcut.
- Step 5: It can be found on the left side of the dialogue box.
- Step 6: Set Preferences such as paper size, colour, destination of scanned output or resolution
- Step 7: Click Save Settings to save the preferences.
123 HP Printer Won’t Scan Document?
The troubleshooting procedure for scan is same as print. Follow the above steps and then scan a document to test.
- If you cannot scan but print, then use one of the apps listed below in your computer or mobile device.
- HP Scan and Capture App: This is a free app available in the Microsoft Store that lets you scan photos or documents.
- Windows Scan App: This is a pre- installed app in Windows that can be used to scan from most of the HP all-in-one printers.
- for complete information, Go to123.hp.com/scan
DISCLAIMER : We are an individual technical support center to guide users on their products. The contents provided on this website are only for reference and to provide information. The images are not copied from any of the sites, and we deny the user’s ownership for this site unless specified.