- HP Officejet pro 8730 Airprint Setup
- HP officejet pro 8730 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet Pro 8730 Software download
- HP officejet pro 8730 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- HP Officejet Pro 8730 drivers windows 10
- HP officejet pro 8730 Wireless Setup
- HP officejet pro 8730 printer driver download
- 123 HP officejet pro 8730 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 8730
- 123 HP officejet pro 8730 User manual
123.hp.com/ojpro8730, Printer Support & Install, Call now 1-888-249-8496
‘Carriage Jam’ issue in HP OFFICEJET PRO 8730 e-All-in-One Printer:
The HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer is a sleek and low profile printer from HP. When the carriage is stuck, a ‘Carriage Jam’ message is displayed on the printer’s control panel.
Try one of the solutions given below to clear the error message right away, from your HP Officejet Pro 8730 Printer. You can also call our HP support tollfree number for assistance.
- Press the power button on your HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer.
- The printer is turned OFF within seconds.
- After the above step, wait for 30 seconds.
- Switch ON the printer, by pressing the power button.
- Now, take a test print from your printer.
- Go to Setup and then to Tools.
- In the Tools menu, click Printer Status Report.
- A test report is printed out, if the issue has been resolved.
Clear any Paper Jam from the printer:
- Remove the paper from the input tray, if any.
- Switch OFF the printer by pressing the Power Button.
- Disconnect the power cord and cables from the printer.
- Open the access door as shown in the image given below.
- If there is any paper stuck in it, carefully pull out the paper from the printer.
- After the above step, close the access door and then take a test report.
- If the printer prints out the test report then, the issue is resolved.
- Switch ON your HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer, by pressing the power button.Now open the access door. The carriage tries to move to the center position.
- After the carriage moves to the center, unplug the cables from the rear of the printer.
- The above step ensures that you don’t experience an electric shock during this process.Via the access door, reach the carriage and check if it is moves freely.
- If it is stuck on either the left or right side then, try to move it manually.After ensuring that the carriage is freely moving, close the carriage access door.
- After the above step, turn ON your printer by pressing the power button.Take a test report to ensure the printer is working fine.
Remove and Reinstall the Cartridges:
- Switch OFF your printer by using the power button.Open the access door on your HP Officejet Pro 8730 printer.
- Remove the cartridge from its slot slowly by lifting the lid on the carriage slot.After the above step, fit the cartridge on to its slot by holding it at an upward angle and sliding it onto its place.
- Close the cartridge lid and then close the access door as shown in the image given below.
- After the above step, take a test print report as previously explained in detail.
Want Help For HP Printer
HP Printer Support
HP Printer Setup
HP Printer Drivers and Installations
123 hp setup OJP – HP Printer Driver
HP Driver software includes full featured driver software and installers that are needed to install and use your HP printer. Users must download the software/driver that is compatible to the operating system that is used in the computer. If you are looking for an updated version of the latest software/driver, you can download it from 123.hp.com.
How to install and set up wireless communication?
Before setting up the wireless communication, insert the HP software CD and run the installation program. After inserting the driver CD-ROM, install the software and follow the instructions to complete the wireless network setup.
For Windows: When asked, Click Network (Ethernet/Wireless) and then carry out the instructions displayed on screen.
For MAC OS: Double Click on the HP Installer icon after inserting the CD, and follow the instructions to complete the process.
When prompted, users are requested to enter the network name and password.
- Network Name/SSID: The network name is the name of your network name.
- Security Password: WPS key or WEP passphrase are kept confidential for a wireless network, to prevent people from connecting to your wireless network without your concern.
How to test the wireless connection?
Once you setup your wireless connection, it is important to test the connection to see if it’s working. Complete the following steps to test your connection.
- Switch on your printer and stack papers in the tray.
- Click on the Setup button.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Print Report.
- Click OK. Select Wireless Test and click on OK.
When the test is finished, the printer prints a report that has the results of the test. In case of any failure in the test, review the test to fix the problem. Run the test again to ensure that there are no issues with the wireless text report.
123 hp setup OJP – Web Services Setup
The HP OJP 8730 printer offers useful web-enabled solutions that will help users to access the Internet quickly to print documents faster without the use of a computer.
How to setup web services using the HP OJP 8730 printer’s control panel?
Using the printer’s control panel is probably the easiest way to set up and manage web services.
- Ensure your printer is connected to the wireless network or an Ethernet cable.Tap on HP ePrint, or the print apps icon from the HP OJP 8730 printer control panel.
- Choose the Yes option to agree to the terms and conditions of Web Services.Go to the Auto Update screen, and tap on Yes, to enable your printer to look out and install product updates.
- After clicking Yes, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the page to complete the setup process.
How to set up Web Services?
Using the embedded web server
- Open the embedded web service (EWS).
- Select the Web Services section.
- Under the Web Services Settings tab, click on Setup, and then Continue. Now, follow the on screen instructions to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- When asked, allow your printer to check on updates and install them automatically.
- Now, the HP OJP 8730 printer prints an information page. Go by the instructions on the page to complete the setup process.
Using the HP printer software
- Click open the HP Printer software installed on your computer.
- Under the tab titled Print, Scan & Fax, select the ePrint Setup option. The HP OJP 8730 printer’s embedded web server opens up.
- Select Web Services.
- If asked, allow your HP printer to check and install printer updates automatically.
- If you are using the proxy network setting while connecting to the Internet, do the following.
- Tap on Enter Proxy.
- Now, enter the proxy server settings in the appropriate fields and select Done.
- The printer prints an information page. By following the instructions on the page, users can finish the setup process.
HP OJP 8730 setup for Mac (OS X):
- Open the printer’s embedded web server to set up and manage Web Services.
- Select the Web Services section.
- Under the Web Services Settings tab, click on Setup and then press Continue. Now, follow the on screen instructions to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- When asked, allow your printer to check for updates and install them automatically.
- Now, the printer prints an information page. Go by the instructions on the page to complete the setup process.
HP OJP 8730 setup – ePrint
HP ePrint is a free service that will enable the user to print documents at any time from any location. The ePrint process is extremely simple. You will have to send the document that you want to print, to the email address assigned to your printer. Once, you sign up for an account, you do not need any special software or driver.
- Working internet connection (Broadband preferable).
- ePrint capable printer.
To print using HP ePrint:
- Open your email application in your mobile or on your computer.Create a new email message and attach the documents/photos, you want to print.
- Enter the email address in the box and select Send. (Do not specify an email id in the Bcc field. If any mail is addressed in the Bcc field, the document will not be printed. )
How to setup a Wired Connection?
- Setting up a wired connection is easy. However, you will not be able to connect to multiple devices in a wired connection.
- After installing the HP printer driver in your computer/laptop, click on the wired option to enable the wired connection.
- Connect the wide end of the Ethernet cable to the port, and connect the other end to the network router.
Make note of IP address, mDNS (Bonjour) name and hardware (MAC) address. During the installation process, the program attempts to search for the printer in your network. If the search is unsuccessful, you can search the printer by entering its address, mDNS (Bonjour) name and hardware (MAC) address.
Follow the steps to obtain this information: On the Control panel, select Print Report – – > Network Configuration – – > Click OK.
Top Officejet Pro Printer Models
DISCLAIMER : 123hp.org is an independent technical support service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.