123.hp.com/ojp8610 Printer Setup Support
- HP Officejet pro 8610 Airprint Setup
- HP officejet pro 8610 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 Software download
- HP officejet pro 8610 wireless all in one Inkjet printer
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 drivers windows 10
- HP officejet pro 8610 Wireless Setup
- HP officejet pro 8610 printer driver download
- 123 HP officejet pro 8610 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 8610
- 123 HP officejet pro 8610 User manual
123.hp.com/ojp8610 Printer Install
‘Carriage Jam’ Issue in HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer:
The 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer is a sleek and low profile printer from HP. When the carriage is stuck, a ‘Carriage Jam’ message is displayed on the printer’s control panel.
Try one of the solutions given below to clear the error message right away, from your HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer.
Switch the Printer OFF and then ON it Again:
- Press the power button on your HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer.
- The printer is turned OFF within seconds.
- After the above step, wait for 30 seconds.
- Switch ON the printer, by pressing the power button.
- Now, take a test print from your printer.
- Go to Setup and then to Tools.
- In the Tools menu, click Printer Status Report.
- A test report is printed out, if the issue has been resolved.
Clear any Paper Jam from the printer:
- Remove the paper from the input tray, if any.
- Switch OFF the printer by pressing the Power Button.
- Disconnect the power cord and cables from the 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer.
- Open the access door as shown in the image given below.
- If there is any paper stuck in it, carefully pull out the paper from the printer.
- After the above step, close the access door and then take a test report.
- If the printer prints out the test report then, the 123.hp.com/ojpro8610 issue is resolved.
Check Whether the Carriage is Moving Freely or Not:
Remove and Reinstall the Cartridges:
- Switch OFF your printer by using the power button.Open the access door on your 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer.
- Remove the cartridge from its slot slowly by lifting the lid on the carriage slot.After the above step, fit the cartridge on to its slot by holding it at an upward angle and sliding it onto its place.
- Close the cartridge lid and then close the access door as shown in the image given below.
- After the above step, take a test print report as previously explained in detail.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer Driver
HP Driver software includes full featured driver software and installers that are needed to install and use your HP printer. Users must download the software/driver that is compatible to the operating system that is used in the computer. If you are looking for an updated version of the latest software/driver, you can download it from 123.hp.com.
How to install and set up wireless communication?
Before setting up the wireless communication, insert the HP software CD and run the installation program. After inserting the driver CD-ROM, install the software and follow the instructions to complete the wireless network setup of 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer.
For Windows: When asked, Click Network (Ethernet/Wireless) and then carry out the instructions displayed on screen.
For MAC OS: Double Click on the HP Installer icon after inserting the CD, and follow the instructions to complete the process.
When prompted, users are requested to enter the network name and password.
- Network Name/SSID: The network name is the name of your network name.
- Security Password: WPS key or WEP passphrase are kept confidential for a wireless network, to prevent people from connecting to your wireless network without your concern.
How to test the wireless connection?
Once you setup your wireless connection, it is important to test the connection to see if it’s working. Complete the following steps to test your connection.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer and stack papers in the tray.
- Click on the Setup button.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Print Report.
- Click OK. Select Wireless Test and click on OK.
When the test is finished, the printer prints a report that has the results of the test. In case of any failure in the test, review the test to fix the problem. Run the test again to ensure that there are no issues with the wireless text report.
123.hp.com/ojp8610 – Web Services Setup
The HP OJP 8610 printer offers useful web-enabled solutions that will help users to access the Internet quickly to print documents faster without the use of a computer.
How to setup web services using the HP OJP 8610 printer’s control panel?
Using the printer’s control panel is probably the easiest way to set up and manage web services.
- Ensure your printer is connected to the wireless network or an Ethernet cable.Tap on HP ePrint, or the print apps icon from the 123.hp.com.ojp8610 printer control panel.
- Choose the Yes option to agree to the terms and conditions of Web Services.Go to the Auto Update screen, and tap on Yes, to enable your printer to look out and install product updates.
- After clicking Yes, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the page to complete the setup process.
How to set up Web Services?
Using the embedded web server
- Open the embedded web service (EWS).
- Select the Web Services section.
- Under the Web Services Settings tab, click on Setup, and then Continue. Now, follow the on screen instructions to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- When asked, allow your 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer to check on updates and install them automatically.
- Now, the HP OJP 8610 printer prints an information page. Go by the instructions on the page to complete the setup process.
Using the HP OJP8610 Printer Software
HP OJPRO 8610 Setup for Windows:
- Click open the 123.hp.com/ojp8610 Printer software installed on your computer.
- Under the tab titled Print, Scan & Fax, select the ePrint Setup option. The HP OJP 8610 printer’s embedded web server opens up.
- Select Web Services.
- If asked, allow your HP printer to check and install printer updates automatically.
- If you are using the proxy network setting while connecting to the Internet, do the following.
- Tap on Enter Proxy.
- Now, enter the proxy server settings in the appropriate fields and select Done.
- The printer prints an information page. By following the instructions on the page, users can finish the setup process.
HP OJPRO 8610 Setup for Mac (OS X):
- Open the printer’s embedded web server to set up and manage Web Services.
- Select the Web Services section.
- Under the Web Services Settings tab, click on Setup and then press Continue. Now, follow the on screen instructions to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- When asked, allow your printer to check for updates and install them automatically.
- Now, the 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer prints an information page. Go by the instructions on the page to complete the setup process.
HP OJP 8610 Setup – ePrint
HP ePrint is a free service that will enable the user to print documents at any time from any location. The ePrint process is extremely simple. You will have to send the document that you want to print, to the email address assigned to your 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer. Once, you sign up for an account, you do not need any special software or driver.
- Working internet connection (Broadband preferable).
- ePrint capable printer.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 ePrint Setup
- Open your email application in your mobile or on your computer.Create a new email message and attach the documents/photos, you want to print.
- Enter the email address in the box and select Send. (Do not specify an email id in the Bcc field. If any mail is addressed in the Bcc field, the document will not be printed.)
How to Setup a Wired Connection?
- Setting up a wired connection is easy. However, you will not be able to connect to multiple devices in a wired connection.
- After installing the HP printer driver in your computer/laptop, click on the wired option to enable the wired connection.
- Connect the wide end of the Ethernet cable to the port, and connect the other end to the network router.
Make note of IP address, mDNS (Bonjour) name and hardware (MAC) address. During the installation process, the program attempts to search for the printer in your network. If the search is unsuccessful, you can search the 123.hp.com/ojp8610 printer by entering its address, mDNS (Bonjour) name and hardware (MAC) address.
Follow the steps to obtain this information: On the Control panel, select Print Report – – > Network Configuration – – > Click OK.
HP Printer Guidance
HP Printer Setup
HP Printer Drivers and Installations