123.hp.com/oj5252 Printer Setup Guide
- HP Officejet 5252 Airprint Setup
- HP Officejet 5252 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Officejet 5252 Software Download
- HP Officejet 5252 Wireless all in one Inkjet Printer
- HP Officejet 5252 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Officejet 5252 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet 5252 Printer Driver Download
- 123 HP Officejet 5252 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 5252
- 123 HP Officejet 5252 User Manual
HP OfficeJet 5252 setup
Configure the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer using the instructions given below. The contents in the box are a USB cable, power cable, ink cartridges, user manual, and a software installation CD. The material may vary based on the country/region. Check if there is a seal on top of the printer’s shipment box. If unavailable, replace the printer with a new one.
HP OfficeJet 5252 First Time Printer Setup
- Break the tape on top of the printer’s shipment box.
- Take the printer out of the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Remove and recycle all the packing materials in and around the printer.
- Hold the handles on either sides of the printer and remove the packing materials.
- Use a power cable to establish the power connection.
- Plug-in one end of the cable to the printer’s rear end and the other end to a wall socket.
- Power on the printer. Align and confirm the preferences on the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer’s control panel.
- Insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots until they snap into place.
- Keep plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Align the ink cartridges for best quality printouts.
Download HP OfficeJet 5252 driver and manual
A driver is an intermediate interface between your printer and system. It enables communication between the devices. The printer supports two types of driver-full feature and basic. Use the full feature driver to avail all the latest features. The basic driver supports all the basic functions of the Officejet 5252 printer.
HP OfficeJet 5252 driver
You can install the Driver on the system using two methods. The first method is using the software installation CD and the other method is using downloading the driver from our website. Click the link mentioned below to begin the download process if the CD is unavailable.
HP OfficeJet 5252 manual
A manual is a booklet that comes with the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer’s shipment box. Use the guide for an easy reference. It contains instructions and pictorial representation for the connection process. It is available as a soft copy and hard copy. Click the manual button below to begin the manual download process.
How to download HP OfficeJet 5252 driver
- Download the driver for 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer from our website.
- Find the link mentioned on the website to begin the download process.
- Click the link and start the download process.
- Free up the memory space on your system to start the installation process.
- The setup file name varies based on the operating system.
- Click the .exe setup file for a Windows system.
- The setup file is in the .dmg for a Mac system.
- Click the Open button on the screen to view the list of available files.
- Select the Save option to store the downloaded file in the Downloads folder.
how to install HP OfficeJet 5252 driver
- Use the software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box.
- Press the Eject button on the system and insert the CD into the drive.
- View the list of available files on the screen.
- Select the file to begin the installation process.
- Select the connection type as Wired or Wireless based on the printer type.
- If the installation fails, downloading the driver is an easy option.
- After downloading, select the file to begin the installation process.
- Read through the instructions to complete the process.
- View the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer name on the list of available devices.
- If you want to add the printer name to the print queue, click the + sign.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Wireless Setup
Before establishing the network connection, check if the HP Officejet 5252 printer is compatible with the connection method.
- Keep the network name and password handy before the connection process.
- The credentials are case-sensitive.
- Switch on the printer and system with the help of respective Power buttons.
- Place the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer and system close to a router for strong signal strength.
- Avoid connecting the printer to a guest network.
- Set the frequency band of the router to 2.4GHz.
- Take the USB cable out from the printer’s rear if required.
- Utilize the HP Officejet 5252 Wireless Setup Wizard method to detect the available wireless networks in the surroundings.
- Select the network name and type the password to establish the connection.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Mobile Printing
If the printer supports the wireless connection, use the mobile printing solution to print from any location. The apps are HP ePrint, Cloud Print, AirPrint. Use compatible apps to start the printing process.
HP OfficeJet 5252 AirPrint setup
AirPrint is an inbuilt app available in all Apple device. Have a look at the steps mentioned below to print from iPhone device using the app.
how to print from iPhone to HP OfficeJet 5252 printer
- Check if the printer and iOS device are compatible with the AirPrint.
- Check whether the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer and the computer are on the same network.
- If the printer name is unavailable, establish a network connection between the printer and system.
- Open the document or photo that you intend to print.
- Tap the Share or Print icon depending on the printer model.
- Change settings such as paper size, paper type and so on.
- Choose the number of copies to print. Tap Print to start the printing process.
HP OfficeJet 5252 ePrint setup
HP ePrint is available as an app and software. You need to download the app from Google Play Store. Install the full feature driver to get the HP ePrint software along with it.
- Download the HP ePrint app from Google Play Store.
- Use the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the installation process.
- A list of available printers displays on the screen.
- Choose the printer name from the list of available devices.
- If the HP ePrint icon is unavailable, enable the Web Services to opt for the feature.
- Open the original document or photo to print.
- Change the print settings if required.
- Click the Print option to begin the printing process.
HP OfficeJet 5252 cloud print setup
Google Cloud Print is compatible with the HP Officejet 5252 printer. Connect the printer directly to the network -connected device.
- Power up the printer and system with the help of the buttons.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Check if the printer and system are connected to the same network.
- Open the Chrome browser by clicking on the icon.
- Type Chrome: devices in the search bar. Press Enter.
- If the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer name is enlisted for New Devices, select register and then print a test page.
- If the printer name is below the My devices screen, the printer name is already registered.
HP OfficeJet 5252 ink cartridge
An ink cartridge is an important component to start the printing process. The device supports two types of cartridges-black and color.
HP OfficeJet 5252 ink cartridge replacement
- Use the Power button to turn on the system.
- Mount plain papers into the input tray.
- Press the handles on either sides of the printer and lift the access door until it snaps into place.
- Refrain from proceedings until the carriage moves to the left.
- Raise the lid on the cartridge slot and press on top of the cartridge to remove it from the respective area.
- Take the new cartridge from its packaging. Hold only the black plastic on the ink cartridge.
- Tear the protective tape on top of the cartridge. Do not touch any electrical contacts or ink nozzles as it may lead to the ink system failure.
- Insert the ink cartridge with the nozzles moving into the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer.
- Insert the color and black cartridge into the left and right slot respectively.
- Seal the lid of the cartridge slot to secure the ink cartridge into place.
- Close the door for a secure alignment. After some time, the printer prints an alignment page.
- Keep the alignment page with the printed side down on the scanner glass. Tap OK on the printer’s control panel.
- After the printer aligns, tap Ok on the printer’s control panel.
HP Officejet 5252 Ink Cartridge Refill
- Refilling the ink cartridge is an easy method.
- Open the ink cartridge access latch.
- Refrain from proceeding until the carriage moves to the replacement position.
- Tear the label on top of the cartridge.
- Insert a needle to find the link on its chamber.
- Use a syringe to insert the ink into the chamber.
- Do not overfill ink into its chambers.
- Insert slowly to avoid air bubbles as it may block the movement of ink from carriage to printhead
- Paste a label on top of the cartridge.
- After completing HP Officejet 5252 Ink cartridge refill, insert the ink cartridges into their slots.
How to check the ink levels on HP OfficeJet 5252
- Find the ink drop icon on the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer’s control panel to view estimated ink level.
- Install the HP Smart App from Windows 10 Store.
- After installing, add the printer name to see the estimated ink level.
- Download the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your Windows system.
- Choose the printer name from the list in the top menu bar.
- Select the Supply Levels to see the ink level.
- For a Mac system, select the Apple menu. Select System Preferences-> Printer or Scanner
- Choose the printer name from the list. Click the Options and Supplies tab.
- Select Supplies to view the estimated ink level of the printer.
how to print on HP OfficeJet 5252 printer
Printing is the basic function of the printer. Go through the steps given below to start the printing process.
- Switch on your printer and system by pressing the Power buttons.
- Insert plain sheets of paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Link your 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer and system using a USB cable.
- Open the document or photo to print,
- Do the necessary changes to the print settings if required.
- Select the File menu in the app created.
- Choose the Printer Properties option under the print settings.
- View the Document Properties or Printing Preferences screen.
- Select the Layout and paper settings for the print job.
- The menu names and settings may change based on the operating system’s version.
- Try to change the quality and color settings for best printing results
- Select OK-> Print.
- Get the printed sheets on the output tray.
how to scan from HP OfficeJet 5252 printer
Scanning is the process of converting a digital original document into the digital one. Go through the instructions mentioned below to scanning process.
- Install the full feature driver on your system.
- After installing, use the guided instructions to connect the device.
- Place the scannable item on the scanner glass and then seal the scanner lid.
- If the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer contains a Scan button, choose the printer name from the list,
- After the scanning completes, the file stores automatically in the destination folder.
- In Windows, type HP in the search bar. Choose the printer name from the list.
- Make the necessary scan settings if required.
- Click the Scan a Document or Photo option to open the HP Scan.
- Click OK to start the scanning process.
- If the printer contains an Automatic Document Feeder tray, insert multiple pages at a time and save them into a single file.
HP OfficeJet 5252 Scan to Computer
- In Windows, type the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer model name on the search tab.
- Choose the printer name from the list of available devices.
- Wait until the HP Printer Assistant displays on the screen.
- Select the Manage Scan to Computer option under the Scanner Actions tab.
- Select the Enable option to activate the HP Officejet 5252 Scan to Computer feature.
- If you are using a Mac system, select GO in the menu bar.
- Click Applications. Select the HP folder icon and click the HP Utility option.
- Select the Enable Scan to Computer icon to start the scan job.
how to copy on HP OfficeJet 5252 printer
The copy process is compatible with the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer. Take a glance at the steps mentioned below to initiate the copy process.
- Mount the paper stack into the input tray.
- Position the document or photo on the scanner glass. Place it according to the engraved guides.
- Tap Copy, Copy Document or Copy Photo on the printer’s control panel.
- Set the basic settings as required. Touch the Settings icon to see advanced copy settings.
- The menu icons or names may vary based on the printer model.
- If the printer does not have a touchscreen, press the Copy button on the printer’s control panel.
how to fax from HP OfficeJet 5252 printer
Fax helps you send a document or photo using the landline connection. Go through the steps below to begin the faxing process.
- Get a telephone cable in the printer’s shipment box.
- Plug-in one end of the cable to the phone wall jack and to the 1-LINE jack on the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer’s rear.
- Configure the fax settings and preferences on the printer’s control panel.
- The settings are fax header, dial type, set the ring type, etc if required.
- After making the necessary changes, press Black and color to send the fax.
HP OfficeJet 5252 troubleshooting
HP Officejet 5252 encounters various kinds of the issue starting from setup procedures to connection problems. If you do not maintain the printer properly, then the following issues may arise. Go through the solutions given below to fix the issue.
Why is my HP OfficeJet 5252 Not Working
If the HP Officejet 5252 printer is not working properly, go through the steps below to fix the issue.
- Check the power connection between your printer and system.
- Connect the printer directly to the wall socket rather than using a surge protector.
- Verify if there is a damage in the power cable.
- Replace it with a new one.
- Do not turn off the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer and the system
why is my HP OfficeJet 5252 printer not printing black ink
If the printer is printing is not printing in black ink, make use of the steps given below to fix the issue.
- Use compatible and genuine ink cartridges for Officejet 5252 printer.
- Verify the ink smears on the back of the printouts.
- Check if you are using compatible papers for the print job.
- Place the paper with the printed side down into the input tray.
- Never use wrinkled or curled paper for the printing process.
- View the estimated ink level on the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer’s control panel.
Why is my HP OfficeJet 5252 Printer Scan not Working
If the printer does not scan after a period of time, go through the steps given below to start the scanning process.
- Check if the printer is connected to the system.
- Verify if the Wireless Direct is turned on at the printer panel.
- Set the frequency band of the router to 2.4Ghz.
- Uninstall the existing 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer driver and install the new one.
- Check if the firmware is updated.
- If the settings of the router are changed, it may lead to the issue.
- Resolve it by reverting the settings to its older version.
How to solve HP OfficeJet 5252 ERROR CODE 0XD8077900
The error code 0xD8077900 printer displays on the printer’s control panel. Go through the instructions mentioned below to fix the issue.
- Reboot the printer and the system.
- This helps to clear the error message on the printer’s display panel.
- Tap Setup-> Network Setup-> Advanced Settings.
- Deactivate the IPv6 option. After a while, the error message disappears.
- Update the printer firmware. Click the link to begin with the download process.
- Go through the instructions to complete the firmware process.
- This helps to get the latest features of the 123.hp.com/oj5252 printer.
HP Officejet 5252 is an all-in-one printer that performs printing, scanning, copying and faxing features. It can easily configure the printer to a wireless network. You can get all the instructions to connect the printer to a network. Here get the download links for driver and manual.