123.hp.com/setup 5255 AiO Guidance
- HP Officejet 5255 Setup Install
- HP Officejet 5255 Ink Cartridge Installation
- HP Officejet 5255 User Manual Download
- HP Officejet 5255 Driver Download
- HP Officejet 5255 Driver Software Installation
- HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet 5255 AirPrint Setup
- HP Officejet 5255 ePrint Setup
- HP Officejet 5255 troubleshooting Guidance
123.hp.com/setup 5255 Support & Install
123.hp.com/setup 5255 Driver Installation Guidance
The versatile performance and affordable rate make 123.hp.com/setup 5255 Driver famous among user’s worldwide. This small machine functions very durable and ensures professional-quality prints in excellent, vibrant colors. The HP Officejet 5255 Driver download becomes unavoidable as it is the software that connects your computer to the printer avoiding garbled outputs, connection failures and produce the best quality print.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Installation for Windows
- Your computer would automatically pick the printer driver once you are connected to the network.
- If not, you can get the printer driver on a CD or DVD and install it from the same.
- Or you have an alternative option where you can find and install the printer driver from the printer’s official website. For instance, for HP 5255 Driver download can be initiated from the printer website.
- Please select the appropriate driver for the windows machine that you will install this printer:
- Later download the setup file above in accordance with the windows OS.
- After the download, hover the mouse and double-click on the setup file to open Installation Wizard, then click agree on the Terms and Agreements.
- Perform a test print to make sure that the installation process is complete.
Click Next until you see the Finish button to end installation process.
HP Officejet 5255 Driver Installation for Mac
- It is always advisable to initiate 123.hp.com/setup 5255 driver download for a Mac operating system. HP 5255 driver download is com-promisingly easier to be accessed using a Mac operating system.
- Usually, on a Mac machine, the first driver is maintained by Apple.
- If your Printer is supported by Apple AirPrint, you do not need to install a driver to print from your Mac. Hence if the printer is AirPrint-compatible, the Mac machine itself adds it without downloading and installing any additional software.
- Or you can get the driver from the vendor directly.Create a new print queue if you need to to install the HP driver through Apple Software Update.
- Click on the Apple menu >System Preferences > Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
- Check if the name of your printer displays in the Printers list.
- If your printer is displayed in th Printers list, then remove and re-add the printer.
- Or if your printer is not listed then click the plus sign and select Add Printer or Scanner, click the name of your printer, then continue to the next step.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, then choose the name of your printer.
- Click Add Option to add the printer to the list.
- Close the System Preferences window.
- Now, your 123.hp.com/setup 5255 driver download is completed. You can go ahead and happily initiate a print, scan, or fax.
HP Officejet 5255 Setup Ink Cartridge installation
An ink cartridge or inkjet cartridge is a vital component of any printer. It contains the ink that is required for printing. The ink cartridge installation is one of the hottest discussed and interesting topics when dealing with printers and its function. The HP Officejet 5255 Setup is the best epitome of easier 123.hp.com/setup 5255 Ink Cartridge Installation procedures. And there is an added advantage that if you are a part of HP Instant Ink program, you will get very special HP Instant Ink cartridges with special features and larger than standard ink cartridges. Magically they fit in the carriage.
Step-by-Step Guidance for Ink Cartridge Installation:
- Gently switch on the printer.
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- You will have to wait till the printer carriage moves to the right side of the printer and slowly becomes idle.
- Press down very gently and slide out the old ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Carefully remove the protective tape from the ink cartridge.
- Ensure that you hold the ink cartridge very carefully so that the copper strips face the bottom of the printer.
- Slide the ink cartridge and insert it delicately.
- Close the printer lid.
- Gently, align two ink cartridges in order to obtain best quality print.
- To view your scan, access the folder in which you saved the scan, then double-click the file.
- Finally, get the documents or pages printed with high-quality print.
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup for Windows
The Hewlett-Packard Company has introduced a large series of All-in-one printers for easier and better printing quality. It becomes very important for any business client to set up the printer on a wireless (Wi-Fi) network for much quicker access. Wireless printers are designed as a boon for all the busy and productive people in offices and home! The 123.hp.com/setup 5255 Wireless Setup ensures wireless connectivity with clever multitasking skills. You can go through the succeeding steps given below to set-up wireless for HP Officejet 5255 Setup.Wireless setup of 123.hp.com/setup 5255 Printer on Windows Operating System.
- Before beginning the whole procedure, make sure that the router and the computer should be switched on and connected to the same wireless network to which you need to plug the printer.
- Exit all the applications that are already running on your windows machine.
- If you have connected your machine with any USB or Ethernet cables, detach them before we continue.
- Now, connect the 123.hp.com/setup 5255 to the wireless network with the Wireless Setup Wizard option, so that the HP installer can find the printer during the installation.
- Touch the Wireless Setup Wizard option and choose the name of your network from the list of available networks, and then click OK.
- In a few cases, if you find are not able to find the list with your network name, then click on Enter New Network Name, and then follow the instructions on-screen to enter your network name.
- If prompted, then type WEP or WPA key.
- Click on the option Done and Touch OK.
- Utilize the classic Windows method of opening the Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers > Add a printer to scan your network for the printer.
- Now the HP 5255 Wireless Setup is successfully completed and you can now connect to the wireless. You can go ahead with a test print on an optional test page even when not at your desk! Enjoy the advanced Hp technologies and make life easier.
HP Officejet 5255 Wireless Setup for Mac
Mac operating system is highly popularized among millions of users in this decade. This document provides the best and quick steps to proceed to set-up with wireless set-up on 123.hp.com/setup 5255 Printer.
- Initially, prepare your printer for installation.
- Be sure you are ready with the network name and network password.
- Turn ON the router and computer. Stay connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Disassociate from any USB or Ethernet Cables connected to the printer.
- Using the wireless wizard option, connect your printer to your wireless network.
- Select the Wireless Setup Wizard option and choose the name of your network from the list of available networks, and then Click OK.
- If you are not able to find the list with your network name, select Enter “New Network Name”, and then follow the instructions on the screen to enter your network name.
- As prompted, you can now type the WEP or WPA key, and then select the option “Done” and Press OK Option.
- Now, Download and install the Printer driver.
- Plug the “Power Cord” of the HP Officejet 5255 Setup, and then open the printer’s official website to Choose your model number. Select the option from “On-Screen Menu”, “Click Begin”, and then select Download.
- Observe and adhere to the instructions visible on-screen and connect the printer.
- On the Install screen, Scroll Down the list of “available software” and Select “HP Easy Scan”. Then Add and Verify Your Device screen. Click Print Test Page to make an optional test print just to confirm that the printer was set up perfectly.
- Henceforth, the HP Officejet 5255 wireless setup is successfully completed. Enjoy your day at your office with easy print options!
HP Officejet 5255 Setup Troubleshooting
How to Fix Paper Feed Issue?
A paper feed is a very familiar device of your printer family where you can load all the printing papers. Paper feed issues often result from problems with the paper loaded in the paper tray or sometimes, the problem is hardware-related. In all cases, a smooth printing result is delayed and printer gradually stops producing prints accurately.
Through this document, we are providing an explanation on Setups to fix HP Officejet 5255 Setup Paper Feed Issues.
- Remove all torn pieces of paper from inside of the printer.
- Using a torchlight you can check if any torn paper or objects are stuck in the input tray area.
- Turn off the Manuel feed mode. Also, turn the power button off for your printer.
- Now in your system tray, open the Control Panel and select the option Printers and Devices.
- Now right-click Printing Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Select Paper/Quality tab> Auto Selection >Apply>OK.
- Reload the paper and initiate a print and check if that works.
- If not, remove papers from the system tray and make sure that there are no creases and folds in the edges of the paper. Gently glide the paper guide inward and try printing again.
- Carefully clean the pickup roller using a lint-free cloth and isopropyl alcohol to remove all loose dirt.
- Fix the pickup roller back again and try to print your documents.
- Again, if the issue still persists, then without any hesitation you can contact the HP Printer Customer Service to get further assistance to get the paper feed issue fixed.
How to Fix Paper Jam Issue?
These days, every small business unit will have at least a printer as mandatory in the office premises. Plainly speaking, even houses are also having multi-functional printers so that it becomes easier for people who manage office work from home and also is an aid for students as well. Hp technologies have its fame and courtesy, widespread among generations. Most of the multi-functional printer owned by households and offices would be of HP unit. Innovations and advancement of technologies have upgraded every printer that is released under HP.
Quite naturally, certain faults and delays can occur with any printer. Sometimes when you try to make a print, the printing paper the can be stuck without making any progressive movement. It displays a paper Jam error as well. Anyone could be annoyed at that point. Widely, when you are working with any printer, it is inevitable that you will encounter a paper jam.
- Don’t ruin your good day with a bad paper jam. We have formulated a few very quick and less time-consuming steps that you can follow to face such paper jam situations. Kindly have a check through the steps.
- First, always ensure that the power cannot be unplugged while the printer is sending or receiving a fax, or when a print is in progress.
- Now cancel all the print jobs in the queue by pressing the Stop button on the printer.
- Then, unplug the power cord.
- Take out any existing paper on the paper input tray.
- If the jammed paper is under the cartridge holder, then carefully move the cartridge filter to remove the paper.
- If necessary, you can use a flashlight to check if any paper or objects are stuck in the input tray area
- Avoid tearing of any paper sheets. Gently pull out the paper with both hands.
- Check using a flashlight that you don’t leave any torn pieces of paper in the printer as it would invite more troubles.
- Close the input tray lid and return the HP Officejet 5255 printer to its normal position.
- Mildly open the ink cartridge access door to ensure there are no loose objects mistakenly fallen inside the printer.
- Take out any loose objects if found.
- Close the outer lid of the printer. Reload the paper.
How to Make my Printer Online?
People of this decade are much happier if they get the fastest and quicker gadgets to handle their daily chores. The best quality printer, is now unavoidable at office as well home. But it is common and inevitable for any electronic printer to suddenly stop working or stop producing quality prints. There can be a plethora of reasons on why the printer appears offline and does not take up any more prints. It can be an issue with the printer hardware, disconnected cables or due to a malfunctioning equipment. Sometimes the driver files can also be a reason. Windows offers a plethora of solutions to help you get your printing device back online, including step-by-step guides and built-in troubleshooting programs.
All you can see is a disturbing status message displayed on the screen that says Offline or Printer Offline, and unfortunately, the printer stops working and does not print your documents. We have decided to provide you the best solution for Printer offline issues through this document. You can read through the step-by-step instructions to understand the same.
- Download the special version of HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- It is specifically created to help with printer offline issues.
- After the download, run the exe.file from the download location of your workstation.
- Once the HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, click the option Start, and then select your printer. Unluckily if your printer is not in the list, switch off and on, and then select the choice Retry.
- Select the option Fix Printing.
- Still, if the issue persists, and the printer continues to go offline, proceed to the next steps given below.
- Reset the print environment to restore the printer.
- Switch off the printer and wait for next 10 seconds for the printer to calm down. Then, unplug the power plug.
- Now switch on the printer, connect the power plug and try again.
- Try to produce a test print.
- Make sure you have a proper wireless network when connecting to a network.
- Regularly updating the HP firm fare the HP updates on your printer to avoid such paper feed issues with your printer.
Want Help For HP Printer
HP Printer Support
HP Printer Setup
HP Printer Drivers and Installations
DISCLAIMER :We are an individual technical support center to guide users on their products. The contents provided on this website are only for reference and to provide information. The images are not copied from any of the sites, and we deny the user’s ownership for this site unless specified.