HP Sprocket Photo Printer
With the HP Sprocket Photo Printer(X7N08A), conveniently print your favorite photos wherever you go. Using the printer’s Bluetooth technology, pair wirelessly with compatible smartphones or tablets. The monochrome photo printer is portable so obviously, it is easy to take along with you so you can keep it handy for whenever it is required.
- Easily connect to Bluetooth devices
- The printer uses Zink technology that requires no ink cartridges
- This photo printer prints photos or stickers on special photo sheets
- The printer has a 10-sheet pack of photo paper.
- Easily print photos that are stored on your device or from social media
HP Sprocket Photo Printer Unboxing & Setting Up
Are you searching for the guides to set up the HP Sprocket photo printer(X7N08A)? Without setting up the printer, you cannot use it to print your photographs. Make use of the procedures that are given below to easily make your printer ready to print the desired photos.
Steps for HP Sprocket Photo Printer Setup:
- Once you receive a printer from the shipment box, Unboxall the packing materials from the printer. Download and install the HP Sprocket app on your Mobile Device.
- After installing the app, connect the mobile device and the printer using a Bluetooth connection. Power ON the HP Sprocket photo printer(X7N08A).
- From your mobile device, Open the Bluetooth settings menu. You will find a list of nearby devices. Choose the desired printer from the list.
- Load up to 10-sheets of HP Sprocket Photo Paper. Open the HP Sprocket app from your mobile device. From the home screen, Click the Photos icon and then use the on-screen instructions to permit the app to access your camera and photos.
- Choose the Photo that you want to print. You need to wait until the device is idle and noiseless and then remove the Smartsheet. After completing the calibration, the photo gets printed.
How to Print Photos (OR) Documents?
Using Android Device:
- Open the HP Sprocket app from your mobile device. Select the Photos icon on the home screen.
- Go through the guides that are displayed on the screen to allow the app to access the camera and photo on your mobile.
- Select the photo that you would like to print. You can view the selected photo in the print preview screen.
- Choose the Edit option to alter the photo appearance, add text or stickers or apply filters.
- Select the Checkmark option to save any changes and then click on the Print option.
Using iPhone Device:
- Download the HP Sprocket app from the official website and install it on your iOS device by following the on-screen guides.
- After completing the installation, link the HP X7N08A Sprocket photo printer and mobile device via Bluetooth. Make sure your printer is charged fully.
- Place the compatible papers inside the printer’s input tray. Open the photo that you would like to print.
- Prior to printing your photo, according to your needs, modify it. Select the Ok option and then choose Print to print your photograph.
- If you find any difficulties while printing, contact our technical team at the toll-free number.
HP Sprocket Photo Printer Common Queries
How to Charging battery & Power ON
- To charge the printer, you have to insert the USB charging cable into the HP Sprocket photo printer.
- Plug-in the USB cable to a charging adaptor and connect to a power outlet.
- Once it is connected successfully, the LED indicator light will turn into red color to indicate that the printer is charging.
- Allow 60 to 90 minutes to charge fully or until the LED changes to green color.
- Power on your HP Sprocket Photo printer by pressing the printer’s Power button until the LED indicator turns into white.
- If required, turn off the printer by pressing the printer’s power button until the white LED indicator changes into dark.
- If you find that the printer battery is completely depleted, you have to connect the printer to a power source and permit the printer to charge for sometime before trying to turn on.
How to Load Paper?
- It is suggested to use 5.0 x 7.6 cm (2 x 3 in) HP Sprocket Photo Paper to print your photographs.
- Power off the HP X7N08A Sprocket photo printer.
- Take away the printer’s top cover by sliding it away from the output slot, and then set it aside.
- You can insert up to 10 sheets of HP Sprocket Photo Paper into the input tray.
- Check whether the Smartsheet is on the bottom of the stack facing downward and the photo paper with the HP logos facing downward
- After inserting the paper, based on the paper size adjust the paper width guides.
- Turn on the printer. For any queries, contact our technical experts at the toll-free number.
Bluetooth Setup for HP Sprocket photo printer(X7N08A)
- Go to the HP Sprocket homepage to download the desired app. After downloading the app, install it by using the on-screen instructions.
- After the completing the installation, Switch on the printer. Access the Bluetooth settings menu on your mobile device.
- Now you can view a list of nearby devices. If you find your printer in the list, select it and then move to the next step.
- If you couldn’t find your printer in the list, click Search or Scan. Now your printer will be displayed in the list, select it.
- After establishing the connection between the printer and mobile devices, start to print a photo using the app.
- To get more information about Bluetooth setup, consult our technical experts at the toll-free number.
HP Sprocket Photo Printer Troubleshooting Solutions
How to Fix Printer not Print?
- On your mobile device, open the HP Sprocket app, select the Menu icon, click Sprocket and then choose Printers. Select your printer from the list and then click Battery that you might find under the Status section.
- If you find that the battery is low, you have to charge the printer by linking it to a power source via a USB cable. Check whether the printer has photo paper in the input tray.
- From your mobile device, make sure that the Bluetooth is activated and paired with the HP X7N08A Sprocket photo printer.
- If the printer is already paired with your mobile device, you need to turn off and on the Bluetooth.
- It is suggested to update the printer firmware periodically. Switch off your mobile device and then power it on to rectify the issue.
- Restart the printer. If you find any difficulties, call our technical experts at the toll-free number.
How to Improve Print Quality?
- While printing a photo if you find that the photo quality is not as expected, go through the steps that are given below to improvise the print quality.
- It is suggested to use an authenticated HP Sprocket photo paper. Make use of the HP Sprocket app to verify the printer’s battery level.
- If you find that the battery is 49% or lower, you have to charge the printer until the status light turns green.
- Periodically updating the printer firmware might help you rectify the issue quickly. If you couldn’t find the printer firmware update option, then your firmware is up-to-date.
- Sometimes, dust and debris on the paper path rollers might affect the print quality. To avail more information, contact our technical support team at the toll-free number.
How to Fix Paper jam Issue?
- While printing a document if you find a paper jam error message on the printer’s control panel, navigate to the HP Sprocket app, select the Ok option to clear the paper jam issue. Turn off the HP X7N08A Sprocket photo printer.
- Open the top cover by sliding it away from the output slot and then set it aside. Remove any loose paper from the input tray.
- Take off the jammed paper from the input tray and then re-load the remaining paper into the tray. Check whether the papers are of the same size.
- It is suggested to place the printer on a flat surface to prevent paper jam issue. Turn on the printer.
- Try printing a sample photo using the printer. For more help, consult our technical experts at the toll-free number.
DISCLAIMER : 123hp.org is an independent technical support service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.