123.hp.com ePrint Setup Support
HP ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a free service that will enable the user to print documents at any time from any location. The 123.hp.com ePrint setup process is extremely simple. You will have to send the document that you want to print, to the email address assigned to your printer. Once, you sign up for an account, you do not need any special software or driver. For full featured driver go to 123.hp.com
- Working internet connection (Broadband preferable).
- 123.hp.com ePrint setup capable printer.
How to Setup HP ePrint
- To enable Web services, press HP ePrint from the printer’s control panel.
- Print the ePrint information page and follow the steps to sign up an ePrint account.
- Open your email application in your mobile or on your computer for 123.hp.com ePrint Setup.
- Create a new email message and attach the documents/photos, you want to print.
- Enter the email address in the box and select Send.
Note(Do not specify an email id in the Bcc field. If any mail is addressed in the Bcc field, the document will not be printed.)