123.hp.com/envy7858 Printer Setup Guide
- HP Envy 7858 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 7858 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Envy 7858 Software Download
- HP Envy 7858 Wireless all in one Printer
- HP Envy 7858 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Envy 7858 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 7858 Printer Driver Download
- 123 HP Envy 7858 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 7858
- 123 HP Envy 7858 User Manual
123 HP Envy 7858 Printer
123.hp.com/envy7858 printer is mainly designed for home as well as small office purpose. It is capable of printing, scanning, copying and faxing features. Connect the printer to the smartphones to print the documents or photos wirelessly. Printing multiple pages at a time is very easy with the help of Automatic Document Feeder Tray. Use the photo tray to avoid the damage to the photo papers at the time of printing. Make your printing process simple with the help of easy access control panels. Use the Auto on/off technology that can conserve power up to 50% .
HP Envy 7858 Printer Specifications
- Insert the memory card into the memory card slot to print straight from the printer without connecting to a system.
- Use the printer on different platforms such a Windows and Mac operating systems.
- Save your time and paper cost using the Automatic Duplex Printing feature.
- Connect the printer to a network without using a router using the Wi-Fi Direct feature.
- Cutting the edges of the photo is not necessary while using the Borderless printing option.
- Paper handling technique of the printer is amazing-input tray can handle up to 125 sheets. The output tray handles up to 40 sheets of paper.
- Make use of the Instant Ink feature to save up to 70% ink.
- Get the quality printouts from the printer using original high-yield cartridges.
- Paper supported sizes starts from plain papers extends to cards.
- All these added features are available at a nominal price.
HP Envy 7858 Unboxing Printer Setup
- The initial step for the setup process is to open the box by removing the tape on the top of it. Discard all the packing materials in the interior and exterior of the printer.
- Take out the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer from the box and place it on a flat surface. These packing materials present in the printer is to avoid the damage to the device during transportation.
- You can see a package of resource materials in the box. The resource materials are a USB cable, power cable, ink cartridges , user manual and a software installation CD.
- It is suggested to use the power cable in the printer’s shipment box for excellent printer performance. Plug in one end of the cable to the rear end of the printer.
- The other end of the cable should be linked to the wall socket. Turn on the printer by pressing the Power button located on the control panel.
- Load sufficient amount of paper into the input tray. Ensure that you do not insert wrinkled paper into the tray. Adjusting the paper-width guides is done for paper alignment.
- Installing the ink cartridges is done using the cartridges available in the printer’s box. Once the cartridges are installed, an alignment page is printed automatically.
123.hp.com/envy7858 System Requirements
For a Windows 10,8,7 requires a 1GHz processor. The processor can be 32 bit or 64 bit. Examine whether the hard disk has 2GB space for installation. CD/DVD drive is necessary to insert the software CD for driver installation. Wireless-capable printers require an internet connection to connect the printer to a network.
For a Mac OSX Lion, El captain, Yosemite requires a hard disk space of 1GB. The USB-supported printer needs a USB slot on the system . Wireless- capable printers use the internet for connecting the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer to a network. Use the CD/DVD drive to insert the software installation CD to install the printer driver,
Envy 7858 Ink Cartridge
When the printer starts to print, it initially checks for the ink cartridge. If the ink cartridge is not present, ink cartridge missing error message displays on the control panel of the printer. Ink cartridge is mandatory for a printer. You can print using both color and black ink from a printer. The 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer uses two cartridges- tri-color and black cartridge. Use the XL ink cartridges to print twice the number of pages than normal. The ink cartridges are designed with fraud protection. Scan the QR code on the ink cartridge to examine whether the cartridge is authentic or not. It is suggested to use authentic and compatible ink cartridges for the printer for obtaining quality printouts. You can also use the Instant ink feature to save the ink cost up to 70 % and get the cartridges at your doorstep. In case any queries regarding the feature, call our customer support team.
HP Envy 7858 Driver Install
- Installing a driver in the system is done using to methods. One method is to use a software installation CD and the other method is to download the 123.hp.com/envy7858 printer driver.
- When you choose the first option, place the CD on the computer’s disc drive. Wait until the system starts reading the list of contents in the CD.
- Select the setup file from the list. Choose the .exe setup file for a Windows system. Choose the .dmg file for a Mac system.
- After selecting it, double-click on it to begin the installation process. .Choose the mode of connection based on the printer features.
- Agree to the terms and condition on the screen . Select the Finish option to complete the installation process.
- You can see the printer’s name in the list of available devices after the installation. In case the printer’s name is not mentioned, download the driver from our website.
- Type the required information on the search tab. Click the link for a Windows or Mac system. After clicking, the setup file gets downloaded automatically.
- During the download process, do not turn off the system. Maintain a stable internet connection to download the driver without any issue.
- Any issues while downloading the file can result in the corrupted driver. If the download fails, you need to do the process again.
- After the download process, install the 123.hp.com/envy7858 driver in the system by following the on-screen prompts. Try to print a test page after the installation process.