123.HP.COM/ENVY5645 Wireless Printer Setup
- HP Envy 5645 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 5645 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Envy 5645 Software Download
- HP Envy 5645 Wireless all in one Inkjet Printer
- HP Envy 5645 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Envy 5645 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 5645 Printer Driver Download
- 123 HP Envy 5645 ePrint Setup
- 123 HP Setup 5645
- 123 HP Envy 5645 User Manual
123 HP Envy 5645 Troubleshooting
What are the types of Windows 10 drivers, available?
An array of 123.hp.com/envy5645 driver software is made available by Windows and HP, from which you can choose depending on the printer model. The driver downloads available from HP are:
- Full featured Driver Download and
- Basic Driver Download
The Basic driver is smaller in size and can be quickly downloaded. But, it is recommended to download the Full Feature Driver, as in a multi- function printer, the basic driver does not support, scan, copy and fax functions.
Why can’t I print even after upgrading in HP Envy 5645 printer?
Step 1: HP Print and Scan Doctor is a free tool, provided by HP that troubleshoots and resolves printing and scanning problems.
Step 2: Download and run it.
Step 3: Now check if you can print. If the problem still exists go to step 2.
Step 4: If the problem still exists go to step 5.
Step 5: Make the 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer your default device. Sometimes you may be sending the documents to another printer in the same network.
Step 6: If making the required printer as default doesn’t solve your issue then uninstall the HP printer driver and software.
Step 7: Reinstall the driver and software.
Step 8: Restart the computer and printer. Send a test document to print.
Why can’t I scan my document in HP Envy 5645 printer?
The troubleshooting procedure for scan is same as print. Follow the above steps and then scan a document to test.
If you cannot scan but print, then use one of the apps listed below in your computer or mobile device.
HP Scan and Capture App: This is a free app available in the Microsoft Store that lets you scan photos or documents.
Windows Scan App: This is a pre-installed app in Windows that can be used to scan from most of the HP all-in-one printers.
123 HP Setup ENVY 5645 – ePrint:
HP ePrint is a free service that will enable the user to print documents at any time from any location. The ePrint process is extremely simple. You will have to send the document that you want to print, to the email address assigned to your printer. Once, you sign up for an account, you do not need any special software or driver. For full featured driver go to 123.hp.com/envy5645
- Working internet connection (Broadband preferable).
- ePrint capable 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer.
To print using HP ePrint from HP Envy 5645 printer:
HP Envy 5645 ePrint Setup
- Print the ePrint information page and follow the steps to sign up an ePrint account.
- Open your email application in your mobile or on your computer.
- Create a new email message and attach the documents/photos, you want to print.
- Enter the email address in the box and select Send.
Note:Do not specify an email id in the Bcc field. If any mail is addressed in the Bcc field, the document will not be printed.
for complete information, go to 123.hp.com/envy5645
How to setup a Wired Connection?
Setting up a wired connection is easy. However, you will not be able to connect to multiple devices in a wired connection.
After installing the 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer driver in your computer/laptop, click on the wired option to enable the wired connection. Connect the wide end of the Ethernet cable to the port, and connect the other end to the network router.
NOTE: Make note of IP address, mDNS (Bonjour) name and hardware (MAC) address. During the installation process, the program attempts to search for the printer in your network. If the search is unsuccessful, you can search the printer by entering its address, mDNS (Bonjour) name and hardware (MAC) address.
Follow the steps to obtain this information:
On the Control panel, select Print Report – – > Network Configuration – – > Click OK.
HP ENVY 5645 WIRELESS SETUP WINDOWS 10
For HP Envy 5645 wireless printing, kindly follow the steps given in this article. Before setting up the wireless communication, insert the HP software CD and run the installation program (Full featured driver software is available at 123.hp.com/envy5645) . After inserting the CD, run the program and follow the onscreen instructions to setup a wireless network.
For Windows: When asked, Click Network (Ethernet/Wireless) and then carry out the instructions displayed on screen.
For MAC OS: Double Click on the HP Installer icon after inserting the CD, and follow the instructions to complete the process.
When prompted, users are requested to enter the network name and password.
Network Name/SSID: The network name is the name of your network name.
Security Passkey: WPS key or WEP passphrase are kept confidential for a wireless network, to prevent people from connecting to your wireless network without your concern.
How to test the wireless connection?
Once you setup your HP ENVY 5645 wireless connection, it is important to test the connection to see if it’s working. Complete the following steps to test your connection.
1. Switch on your Envy 5645 printer and stack papers in the tray.
2. Click on the Setup button.
3. Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Print Report. Click OK.
4. Select Wireless Test and click on OK.
When the test is finished, the 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer prints a report that has the results of the test. In case of any failure in the test, review the test to fix the problem. Run the test again to ensure that there are no issues with the wireless text report.
123 HP Setup ENVY 5645 – Cartridges
Work with cartridges
Check the ink level on your HP Envy 5645 printer to predict when to change your ink cartridge. The ink level on your HP printer can be seen from the printer’s display panel. It shows an estimated ink level on the ink cartridge.
Check the ink levels status from the printer’s display panel
- Go to the Home screen on the 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer’s display panel and then tap on Ink Levels.
- After the above step, the current ink levels on your HP printer will be displayed.
Use single-cartridge mode
- If you want to use single cartridge and do not want to waste other two cartridges, then the HP Envy 5645 printer provides the option to single-cartridge mode.
- Activating this mode will enable your 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer to work on single cartridge either black or color.
- The single-cartridge mode is initiated when there is only one ink cartridge present in the carriage.
- Remove the plastic tapes from the ink cartridge by using pink pull tab.
- While the tapes are on the ink cartridge the printer cannot detect the ink cartridge installed on it.
How to setup Web Services using the HP printer software?
- Click open the HP Envy 5645 Printer software installed on your computer (You can download it from 123.hp.com/envy5645)
- Under the tab titled Print, Scan & Fax, select the ePrint Setup option. The HP ENVY 5645 printer’s embedded web server opens up.
- Select Web Services.
- If asked, allow your HP Envy 5645 printer to check and install printer updates automatically.
- If you are using the proxy network setting while connecting to the Internet, do the following.
- Tap on Enter Proxy.
- Now, enter the proxy server settings in the appropriate fields and select Done.
For Macintosh (OS X):
- Open the HP Envy 5645 printer’s embedded web server to set up and manage Web Services.
- Select the Web Services section.
- Under the Web Services Settings tab, click on Setup and then press Continue. Now, follow the on screen instructions to accept the Terms and Conditions.
- When asked, allow your printer to check for updates and install them automatically.
- Now, the Envy 5645 printer prints an information page. Go by the instructions on the page to complete the setup process.
for complete information, go to 123.hp.com/envy5645
How to setup web services using the HP ENVY 5645 printer’s control panel?
Using the printer’s control panel is probably the easiest way to set up and manage web services.
- Ensure your HP Envy 5645 printer is connected to the wireless network or an Ethernet cable.
- Tap on HP ePrint, or the print apps icon from the HP Envy 5645 printer’s control panel.
- Choose the Yes option to agree to the terms and conditions of Web Services.
- Go to the Auto Update screen, and tap on Yes, to enable your 123.hp.com/envy5645 printer to look out and install product updates.
- After clicking Yes, the printer prints an information page. Follow the instructions on the page to complete the setup process.
How to set up Web Services using the embedded web server in Envy 5645?
- Open the embedded web service (EWS).
- Select the Web Services section.
- Under the Web Services Settings tab, tap on Setup, and then choose Continue.
- When asked, allow your Envy 5645 printer to check on updates and install them automatically.
- Now, the 123.HP.COM/ENVY5645 PRINTER prints an information page. Go by the instructions on the page to complete the setup process.
HP Printer Guide
HP Printer Setup
HP Printer Drivers and Installations