123.hp.com/dj3845 Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 3845 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 3845 Software download
- HP Deskjet 3845 all in one Printer
- HP Deskjet 3845 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 3845 Cartridge Install
- HP Deskjet 3845 Printer driver download
- 123 HP Deskjet 3845 Print Setup
- 123 HP Setup 3845
- 123 HP Deskjet 3845 User Manual
- 123 HP COM Setup
123 HP Deskjet 3845 Printer Setup
Are you configuring the printer for the first time? Setting up the printer is necessary. The resource materials may vary based on the country/region. Learn how to install the printer using the steps below.
- Take the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer out of the shipment box.
- Remove all the packing materials surrounding the box.
- Use the power cable to establish a power connection.
- Insert supplied power cable to the printer’s rear and a wall socket.
- Power up the printer to turn it active.
- Fill white sheets of paper on the main tray.
- Pull the pink tab to discard a clear the tape on top of it.
- Ensure that you do not tap the copper strips on the cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridges from their slots.
- Install the cartridges into their slots until they firmly snap into place.
HP Deskjet 3845 driver
A driver is application software designed for the printer. It helps to communicate between the printer and the system. It should be compatible with the printer model and operating system version. There are various methods to install the driver using the software installation CD or to download the driver.
HP Deskjet 3845 manual
A manual is available as a hard copy as well as soft copy. Get the hard copy of the manual from the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer’s shipment box. If the manual is available, download the driver from our website. Click the link mentioned on the website to start the process.
HP Deskjet 3845 driver for windows
- Download the driver from our website.
- Locate the link mentioned on the screen.
- Double-click on the link to begin the download process.
- Choose the operating system version to download the updated driver.
- Select the Download option to initiate the download process.
- Check if the driver is completely downloaded on the system.
- The file is available in the Downloads folder of the system.
- The setup file for the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer is in the .exe format.
- Do not turn off the printer and system during the download process.
HP Deskjet 3845 driver for Mac
- Locate the driver link on the website.
- Click the link mentioned on the website.
- Find the version of the operating system and click on it.
- Double-click the Download button to initiate the download process.
- The driver used for the Mac system is HP Easy Start.
- The extension for the file is available in the zip format.
- Extract all the files and stores in the individual folder.
- Ensure that the internet connection is stable.
How to install HP Deskjet 3845 driver
- Use the Starter CD to install the driver on the system.
- Insert the CD into the driver by pressing the Eject button.
- See if the list of files displays on the screen.
- Choose the setup file from the available files list.
- If the installation process fails, download the driver from our website.
- After downloading, check for the downloaded file in the Downloads folder.
- Install it using the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Observe the printer name on the available printers list.
HP Deskjet 3845 ink cartridges
Ink cartridges play a vital role in most printers. It includes tri-color and black cartridges. Check the authenticity of the cartridge using the QR code on the cartridge. Learn how to install the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer ink cartridges using the steps below.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door to move to the carriage area.
- Refrain from proceeding until the carriage to move to the access area.
- Halt until the carriage remains silent and inactive.
- Use the cartridges available in the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer’s shipment box.
- Take the new one out of the packaging and peel off the cover from the cartridge.
- Seat the ink cartridges into their slots until they snap into place.
- Check if the cartridges are correctly installed.
- Close the door for a secure alignment.
- Halt until the printer prints an alignment page.
HP Deskjet 3845 ink refill
- Open the cartridge door to reach the carriage area.
- Take the old ink cartridge from the slot.
- Locate the label on the cartridge and peel it off.
- Find the holes on the cartridge.
- Use a pointed needle to find the ink color in the hole.
- Inject the appropriate ink into the syringe and eject them.
- Cover the hole using a tape.
- Remove the ink on the other parts of the cartridge using a dry cloth.
- Reinsert the refilled ink cartridges into the slot.
how to connect to HP Deskjet 3845
- Use the Windows built-in printer driver to connect the printer.
- The feature supports all the basic functionality of the printer.
- Check if the system is set to download the driver automatically.
- In Windows, type Change Device Installation and choose Change Device Installation Settings.
- View the Device Installation Settings on the screen.
- Save the changes by pressing the Save option.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer and system.
- Use the cable to connect between the printer’s rear and system.
- If a Found New Hardware displays, install the driver and try to print.
how to connect my HP Deskjet 3845 to my computer
- Install the Apple Software Update on the Mac system.
- Choose the System Preferences option under the Apple menu.
- Select the Print & Fax, Print&scan based on the OS version.
- Find the printer name that displays on the Printers list.
- Remove and include the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer name on the print queue.
- Choose the Add Printer or Scanner option.
- Select the Use or Print Using menu. Choose the printer name from the list.
- Find the Generic driver option from the Use menu unlimited printer functionality.
- End the System Preferences window. Try to print or fax
- Download the full feature driver on the website.
- Click the driver download link to initiate the download process.
- After downloading, install it depending on the on-screen directions.
- Choose the connection type-> USB.
- Insert the cable between your printer’s rear and system.
- View the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer on the list of available devices.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
- Right-click on the Deskjet 3845 printer and click Uninstall.
HP Deskjet 3845 ink replacement
If there is very low ink in the cartridge, it is necessary to replace the cartridge. Now, open the door to reach the carriage area. Take all the ink cartridges out of their slot. To replace the new one, refer to the ink cartridge installation.
HP Deskjet 3845 troubleshooting
If the printer encounters an issue, it is necessary to resolve the issue. Reconfiguring the printer is the primary solution to solve the problem.
HP Deskjet 3845 won’t print
- Check if the printer is connected to the power source.
- Verify if the connection is secure.
- See if the ink cartridges are correctly installed.
- Load the paper or other media are correctly loaded on the tray.
- Close the print cover.
- Make an attempt to connect the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer to a different wall outlet.
HP Deskjet 3845 will not print in color
- Low ink level color cartridge needs to be replaced.
- Replace the new ink cartridge with a new one.
- View the estimated ink level on the cartridge.
- Clean the ink cartridge using an automated tool.
- Wipe the dust or debris using a dry cloth.
- Try to print a test report to check if the issue is resolved.
HP Deskjet 3845 offline
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the issue.
- Click the Fix Printing option to resolve the issue.
- Set the currently used printer as the default one.
- Uninstall the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer driver from the system,
- Find the list of installed drivers on the system.
- Right-click the driver and click Uninstall.
HP Deskjet 3845 paper jam problem
- Short press the Power button on the printer to turn it on.
- Detach the 123.hp.com/dj3845 printer’s power cable from the printer’s rear.
- Take the loose sheets from the tray.
- Hold the handle of the right and drag the door.
- Reinsert the paper into the tray.
- Unplug the power cable and USB cable.
- Turn on the printer and reprint the document.
HP Deskjet 3845 firmware update
- Power up the printer and system.
- Connect the printer and the system using a USB cable.
- Download the firmware on the website.
- Store the file on the system.
- Open the setup file to begin the installation process.
- If the serial number displays, update the firmware.
HP Deskjet 3845 hard reset
- Power on the printer and system.
- Detach the printer’s power cable from the printer’s rear.
- Halt for a while and check if the carriage is inactive.
- Replug the cables to the printer’s rear.
- Check if the printer 123.hp.com/dj3845 turns on.
- If not, use the power button to turn it on.