123.hp.com/dj3520 Printer Setup Guide
- HP Deskjet 3520 Airprint Setup
- HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 3520 Software download
- HP Deskjet 3520 Wireless all in one Printer
- HP Deskjet 3520 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 3520 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 3520 Printer driver download
- 123 HP Deskjet 3520 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 3520
- 123 HP Deskjet 3520 User Manual
- 123 HP COM Setup
HP Deskjet 3520 Printer Setup
Setting up the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer is an easy task. It is available in a packaged box. Learn how to set up the Deskjet 3520 printer using the steps mentioned below.
- Unwrap the printer from its shipment box.
- Discard all the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- Remove the Deskjet 3520 printer and its accessories from the box.
- Place the printer on a flat surface to avoid interruptions.
- Use the power cable for establishing the connection.
- Insert the cable between printer’s rear and wall socket.
- Power up your 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer.
- Set the preferences on the printer’s control panel and press OK.
- Remove the cartridge from of its package and discard the tape on it.
- Hold the handles of the cartridge and insert it into the slot.
- Open the input tray and fill plain sheets of paper into it.
- Install the printer driver using the software installation CD.
HP Deskjet 3520 driver
A printer driver is a software that instructs the device to start the print job. The driver should be installed on the system. It should be compatible with the printer model. Read and follow the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the driver installation.
HP Deskjet 3520 manual
A manual provides a wide range of information to the user regarding the printer and its features. It comes as a soft as well as hard copy. Get the hard copy from the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer’s shipment box. If it is unavailable, download the soft copy of it from our website.
HP Deskjet 3520 driver for windows
- Find the driver download link mentioned on the website.
- A list of operating system versions are displayed on the screen.
- Choose the operating system version from the drop-down menu.
- Select Download option to begin the download process.
- Do not turn off your 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer and system during download.
- The file format for the Windows system is .exe.
- Access the file that is in the zip format.
- Extract all the individual files that are in the Downloads folder.
- The file version should be compatible with the printer model.
- Read and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
HP Deskjet 3520 driver for Mac
- Locate the download link on the website.
- Choose the Mac operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Driver Download icon below the menu.
- The Download process begins automatically in the Downloads folder.
- Look for the list of available files in the folder.
- The Mac system automatically deletes the duplicate copy of the file if present.
- The file format for Mac system can be .dmg or zip.
- Do not turn off the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer and system during download.
- Use the HP Easy Start package to install the driver automatically.
- Read the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the driver installation process.
How to install HP Deskjet 3520 driver
- Utilize the software installation CD to install the driver.
- Press the Eject button to access the disc drive.
- Place the CD on the drive.
- Observe the list of files on the screen.
- Choose the setup file from the list of available devices.
- Install it using the on-screen prompts.
- If the installation fails, download the driver on the website.
- Select the setup file from the list.
- Choose the type and purpose of connection.
- Click the Finish option to terminate the process.
HP Deskjet 3520 wireless setup
A wireless network is a secure method to connect the printer to a network without using cables. Read and follow the steps below to connect to the network.
- Get the network name and password before connection.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer and system.
- Link them to the same network.
- Unplug the USB cables if required.
- Use either the Wireless Setup Wizard or Wi-Fi Protected Setup method for the connection process.
- Go to the Home screen of the printer’s control panel.
- Choose the Settings option. Click Network Settings -> Wireless Setup Wizard.
- View the list of available networks. Select the network name from the list.
- Key in the password if required.
- After a while, the printer establishes the network connection.
The WPS PIN is necessary to connect the printer to a network. Read and follow the instructions mentioned below.
- Add a new printer in Windows 10 operating system.
- View the printer name on the printer’s control panel.
- The validity of the PIN is 90 seconds.
- Choose the Enter the WPS PIN for the printer window.
- Select the Settings option in the Start menu.
- Choose the Devices option and choose Printers and Scanners.
- Click the Add a printer or scanner option.
- Halt for a while so that the available printers displays.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer name in the list of available devices.
- Try to print from the printer.
HP Deskjet 3520 AirPrint setup
AirPrint is available in recently launched Apple devices. It does not require any extra software for the printing process. Learn how to print from the app using the steps below.
- Check if the printer is in the on state.
- Connect your 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer and system to the same network.
- Pick the document or photo from the available list.
- Tap the Share icon on the top menu bar.
- Touch the Print option to access Printer Options.
- Tap the Select Printer option to choose the printer name.
- Alter the print job set if required.
- The settings may vary based on the printer model.
- Enable the Double-Sided Printing option for printing.
- Click the Print option to begin printing.
HP Deskjet 3520 eprint setup
ePrint is available as an app or software. Download the ePrint software separately if required. Download the app from Google Play Store.
- Install or update the app with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Enable the app by selecting the Settings option on it.
- Tap the Activation option. Enter the email address in the search box.
- Touch the Activate option. An activation code is available in the email.
- See the email and find the PIN code in the email sent.
- Key in the code and tap the Activate option.
- Open the document.
- Choose the Print option to start printing.
HP deskjet 3520 cartridges
Ink cartridges are required to print from the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer. Verify if the ink cartridges are compatible with the printer model. Use the SETUP cartridges if installing for the first time.
HP Deskjet 3520 ink Install
Installing the ink cartridge is necessary to print from the printer. Learn how to install the ink cartridges using the steps below.
- Check if the printer is turned on. If it turns off, turn it on again.
- Hold either sides of cartridges to open the door.
- Use the SETUP cartridges for installation.
- Peel off the plastic wrap from the new cartridge.
- Remove the orange cap from the cartridge.
- Hold the ink nozzles facing down to insert the ink cartridge into the slot.
- Check if the Color icon on the slot is similar to that on the cartridge label.
- Recap the same steps to install the other cartridges. Close the door for secure installation.
HP Deskjet 3520 ink replacement
If the ink level is low, it is necessary to replace the cartridge with a new one. Read and proceed with the instructions to complete the process.
- Power up the HP Deskjet 3520 printer.
- Refrain from proceeding until the carriage moves to the middle of the printer.
- Raise the access door of the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer.
- Press on top of the ink cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Take the orange cap and protective tape from the cartridge.
- Hold the nozzles facing printer to insert the new ink cartridges.
- Check if the icon on the cartridge is similar to the Color icon on the slot.
- Redo the same steps to replace the ink cartridges.
HP Deskjet 3520 print double sided
Duplex Printing conserves time and cost of paper. Go through the instructions on the screen to start the printing process.
- Fill plain sheets of paper into the input tray.
- Pick the document or photo to print.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer from the printers list.
- Click Printer Properties or Preferences option.
- View the Document Properties or Printing Preferences on the display panel.
- If the shortcut tab is available, enable the Print on Both Sides option.
- If the shortcut is unavailable, select Layout or Finishing tab that displays.
- Click -> OK -> Print.
How to scan hp Deskjet 3520
Use various software or apps to scan from the HP Deskjet 3520 printer. Read and follow the on-screen instructions to scan from the printer.
- Download the HP Smart App from your Windows 10 Store.
- Check if the printer is connected to a system with internet access.
- Connect the printer and system to the same network.
- Access the app by pressing the HP Smart App icon.
- Add the printer name by clicking the + or Add icon.
- Keep the document aligned on the scanner glass.
- Use the Automatic Document Feeder tray to scan multiple pages.
- Touch the Scan icon.
- Choose the Settings icon to find the input source.
- Touch Scan. Add extra number pages if required. Tap Scan to start the process.
Use the Scan to Computer feature to scan documents directly to the folder. Read and proceed with the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Disable the AirScan driver to active the Scan to Computer option.
- Use the HP Utility option to enable the option.
- Switch off the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Go to the Finder option on the Mac system.
- Click the Go option on in the top menu bar,.
- Double-click the HP Utility option.
- Select All Settings -> Scan to Computer.
- Choose the option adjacent to the Scan to Computer option.
- Find the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer name and start the scanning job.
how to connect my hp Deskjet 3520 to my computer
- Check if the printer is turned on.
- Get a USB cable less than 3m in length.
- Verify if there is a USB port on the system.
- Do not connect multiple devices to the USB hub or docking station.
- Insert the USB cable between your printer’s rear and system’s rear.
- View the printer name on the list of available devices.
- If the printer name is unavailable, download the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer driver.
- Install it with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Choose the connection type as USB.
- After a while, check if the printer name is visible on the screen.
how to install hp Deskjet 3520 printer without cd
- Use the Inbuilt Windows software to install the driver.
- Check if the system is set to download the driver automatically.
- In Windows, type Change Device installation.
- Select the Change Device installation option from the list.
- Click Yes -> Save Changes.
- Use the Add a Printer Wizard option to install the printer driver.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer to a network via Windows 10.
- In Windows, select the Control Panel option in the results.
- Select the View Devices and Printers option.
- Choose the Add a Printer option to view the printer name.
HP Deskjet 3520 troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3520 encounters various issues. The issues such as won’t print, will not print in color, offline, won’t connect to Wi-Fi and reset. Resolve all the issue using the steps provided below.
HP Deskjet 3520 won’t print
Want to print after resolving the won’t print issue? Perform the solution below.
- Check if a warning light displays on the printer.
- Verify if the paper is inserted into the input tray.
- An empty ink cartridge may lead to this issue.
- Replace the ink cartridge with a new one.
- Unplug the replug the cable and view the printer name.
- Check if the correct printer is selected.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer to the power socket.
HP Deskjet 3520 will not print in color
Unable to print using the color cartridge? Perform the solutions mentioned on the screen to fix the issue.
- Check if the cartridges are authentic for the printer model.
- Check the print settings in the Windows system.
- Select the File menu in the installed application.
- Click Print. Choose the printer name and select Properties.
- Choose the Paper Size option from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK -> Print to start printing.
- Try to print a Print Quality Report.
HP Deskjet 3520 offline
A miscommunication between your printer and system may help to resolve the issue. Go through the solutions below to resolve the issue.
- Set the currently used printer name as the default one.
- Download and launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Run the HPPSdr.exe on your system.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard tool for the connection.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
- View the list of available drivers.
- Right-click the driver name and click Uninstall and reinstall the driver.
Hp Deskjet 3520 won’t connect to wifi
Want to connect the printer to a Wi-Fi network? Use the solutions given below to fix the issue.
- Deactivate the AirPlane mode to detect the list of wireless networks.
- Do not connect the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer to a guest network.
- Temporarily disable the firewall settings and enable it.
- Connect the printer to a network via a 2.4 GHz frequency band router.
- Establish the printer and the system on the same network.
- Move both devices close to a router for better signal strength.
- Remove all metal objects between your router and printer.
Resetting the printing system may help to resolve any kind of issue. Use the solutions given below to fix them.
- Check if the printer is turned on.
- Detach all the cables connected to the printer’s rear.
- Wait a minute and check the cables.
- Insert the power cable to the printer’s rear and a wall socket.
- Connect the 123.hp.com/dj3520 printer to the wall socket directly rather than via a surge protector.
- Check for the connection to restore on the router.
- Switch on your printer and system.