Quick 123.hp.com/dj3510 Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 3510 Airprint Setup
- HP Deskjet 3510 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 3510 Software download
- HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless all in one Printer
- HP Deskjet 3510 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 3510 Printer driver download
- 123 HP Deskjet 3510 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 3510
- 123 HP Deskjet 3510 User Manual
- 123 HP COM Setup
HP Deskjet 3510 Setup
Setting up the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer is an easy task. View the content in the box as it may vary based on country.region. Learn how to set up the printer using the steps below.
- Unpack the Deskjet 3510 printer,
- Discard all the tapes and packing materials from the printer.
- Use the power cable to establish the connection.
- Associate the power cable between your printer’s rear and wall socket.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer by pressing the Power button.
- Raise the control panel display.
- Set the language and region using the Up and Down arrows.
- Confirm your choice by pressing the OK button.
- Raise the input tray and lower the output tray.
- Load enough amount of paper into the tray.
- Open the ink cartridge to reach the access are.
- Install the SETUP cartridges into their slots and try to print an alignment page.
HP Deskjet 3510 driver
As the name suggests, the driver instructs to print from the printer. The driver should be compatible with the printer model and operating system version. The printer supports two types-full feature and basic. Read and follow the on-screen prompts mentioned on the screen.
HP Deskjet 3510 manual
Manual is available as a soft copy and hard copy. The hard copy is present in the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer’s shipment box. Download the link from our website. Double-click on the link to begin the download process. It provides a soft copy of the manual. It is an easy reference for all users.
HP Deskjet 3510 driver download for windows
- Find the link for the driver on the website.
- View the list of operating system versions on the system.
- Choose the operating system version from the pop-up menu.
- Double-click the Download option to begin the download process.
- The setup file downloads automatically in the Downloads folder.
- The file format for the Windows system is in the .exe format.
- Extract the individual files that are in the zip format.
- Click the Open option to view the setup file.
- Make sure that the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer has a stable internet connection.
- Do not turn off the printer and system.
HP Deskjet 3510 driver download for Mac
- View the link on the website.
- Observe the list of available drivers on the screen.
- Choose the operating system version of Mac from the pop-up screen.
- Select the Download link to begin the download process.
- The setup file downloads in the Downloads folder of the system.
- The file format is available as .dmg or zip.
- Extract the files to get the individual one.
- The system automatically removes the duplicate copy of the file if any.
- The file size may vary based on the operating system version.
- Scroll down below to know the installation process.
- Installing the driver can be carried out in various methods.
- The first method is using the software installation CD.
- Place the driver CD on the system’s disc drive and insert into it.
- Activate the AutoPlay feature to list the available files.
- Choose the setup file from the list.
- Wait for the installation process to start automatically.
- Interruption during installation may lead to the corrupted driver.
- Make sure that you do not turn off the system during installation.
- The second method is to download the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer driver.
- Double-click the link to begin the download process.
- After downloading, read and follow the directions to complete the installation.
HP Deskjet 3510 wireless setup
Wireless connection is one of the secure modes of connecting printer to a network. Learn how to connect the printer to a wireless network using the steps below.
- Power up your Windows system and printer.
- Check if there is a router for connection.
- Verify if there is a WPS button on the router.
- Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup method to establish the connection.
- Press the WPS button to establish the connection.
- Long-press the WPS button for a while.
- Wait for the wireless light to blink on the printer.
- Move to the Home button on the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer’s control panel.
- Press Wireless-> Settings-> Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- A solid blue wireless light on the printer’s control panel indicates connection establishment.
HP Deskjet 3510 Wireless Setup Mac
Wireless network does not require any cables to establish the connection. Learn how to connect the printer to a wireless network.
- Get the wireless router, PC, and printer before establishing the connection.
- Find the network name and WEP key for the connection.
- Use the software installation CD for traditional wireless connection.
- Insert the driver CD into the system’s disc drive.
- Read and proceed with the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- Choose the connection type as Wireless.
- Configure the printer to a network while selecting the option.
- Read and make changes to the wireless network settings.
- Wait for your printer to connect to the network.
- When the process completes, unplug the USB cable if connected.
HP Deskjet 3510 wireless direct
Wireless Direct is one of the methods to connect the printer to a network without using a router. Get the instructions for the connection process.
- Tap the Wireless Direct icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Find the network name and password on the printer’s control panel.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the home screen.
- Choose the Settings option.
- If the wireless direct is turned off, turn it on by either using Security or without it.
- Choose the Display name from the list.
- Type the password if needed to establish the connection.
- It does not require any internet access for establishing the connection.
how to find hp Deskjet 3510 WPS pin
WPS PIN is required while connecting the printer to a Wireless Direct. Find the PIN using the steps mentioned below.
- The PIN displays on the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer’s control panel.
- Select the Cancel button if the WPS PIN windows open.
- Click the Enter the WPS PIN for the printer option.
- Choose the Settings option on the Start screen.
- Click the Devices option and choose Printers and Scanners from the menu.
- Choose the printer name from the list.
- Check if the printer is ready for printing.
- Reboot the printer to check for the WPS PIN.
HP Deskjet 3510 AirPrint setup
AirPrint is an application available in all Apple Devices. Learn how to set up AirPrint on your printer using the steps mentioned below.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer supports the AirPrint feature.
- AirPrint is inbuilt in Apple devices.
- Access the app by double-clicking the icon.
- Pick the document or photo that you wish to print.
- Touch the Share icon to find the Print option.
- Tap Print. Choose the Select Printer icon.
- Select the printer name from the list.
- Add the number of copies by clicking the + sign.
- Tap Print to start the printing process.
- View or Cancel the print job by selecting the App Switcher icon.
HP Deskjet 3510 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is an app supports latest Android Devices. The app helps to print on the go. Learn how to set up the ePrint app using the steps mentioned below.
- Download the HP ePrint app from Google Play Store.
- Install or update the app using the on-screen prompts.
- Enable the web services option on the printer’s control panel.
- Use the Embedded Web Server to enable the Web Services.
- Alter the print settings for the print job.
- Email body prints along with attachments using the app.
- Pick the document or photo to print.
- Choose the HP Deskjet 3510 printer name and tap Print.
HP Deskjet 3510 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridges are required to print from the printer. Use compatible and genuine ink cartridges for the printing process. Read and follow the directions to install the ink cartridges.
Low ink level of the cartridge needs to be replaced. Learn how to replace the ink cartridge with a new one using the steps below.
- Gently press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Fill white papers into the input tray.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Check if the carriage moves to the replacement position.
- Halt until the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer is idle and silent.
- Press down the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Do not touch the electrical and copper contacts on the cartridge.
- Purchase the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Rip the protective tape and hold the cartridge to install it.
- Install the new ink cartridges into their slots and start printing.
HP Deskjet 3510 ink refill
Refilling the ink cartridge is a messy job. This process may result in print quality issues. Read the procedure for refilling.
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door to reach the access area.
- Remove the old ink cartridges from the slot.
- Tear the tape on top of the ink cartridge.
- Eject the needle into the hole of the cartridge.
- Find the ink color and eject ink into the hole using the syringe.
- Do not overfill ink into the cartridge.
- Inject ink slowly to avoid air bubbles.
- Paste the label on top of the holes and insert the ink cartridge into the slot
Duplex printing is compatible with the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer. It conserves paper and time cost while using the feature.
- Fill enough amount of paper into the input tray.
- Pick the document or photo to print.
- Click the File menu on the top of the menu bar.
- Choose the printer name from the list.
- Click the Printer Properties or Printer Setup icons based on the OS version.
- Wait until the Document Properties window displays.
- Enable the Print on Both Sides option.
- Click OK-> Print to start the printing process.
How to scan hp Deskjet 3510
Change the paper document into a paperless one. Learn how to scan from the HP Deskjet 3510 printer using the steps mentioned below.
- Use the Embedded Web Server option to scan from the printer.
- Check if the printer is connected to the network.
- Get the IP address of the printer by printing an Information page.
- Tap the Wireless menu on the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer’s control panel.
- Key in the IP address on the browser and press enter to open EWS.
- Select the Continue option if the security certificate screens.
- Align the document or photo on the scanner glass using the engraved guides.
- Select Scan. Choose Settings -> Security -> Administrator Settings.
- Click WebScan-> Apply -> Start Scan.
- The scan process starts automatically after the pressing Scan.
hp Deskjet 3510 scan to computer
Scanning is the process of storing the scanned document into the system. Read and follow the steps below for the scanning process.
- In Windows, choose the printer number. Select the printer name from the list.
- Halt until the HP Printer Assistant displays.
- Select the Scanner Actions option.
- Choose the Manage Scan to Computer option.
- Select the Enable option to activate the scan to computer option.
- In Mac, Run the Finder option. Choose the Go option in the top menu bar.
- Select the Applications option.
- Double-click the HP Folder and choose the HP Utility option.
- Select the All Settings option. Click the Scan to Computer option.
- Tick the box adjacent to Enable Scan to Computer option.
HP Deskjet 3510 scan multiple pages
Use the Automatic Document Feeder tray to scan multiple pages at a time. Read and follow the directions to scan multiple pages.
- In Windows, search for HP and choose the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer name.
- Wait for the HP Printer Assistant to display.
- Select the Scan option. Click Scan a Document or Photo.
- The HP Scan displays on the screen.
- Choose the Save as PDF option in the HP Scan software.
- If scanning multiples page from ADF, select the Save option.
- If scanning from the scanner glass, load the next page after scanning the first page.
- Click the PDF option under the Save as type menu.
- Alter the file name and folder and select Save.
How to connect my HP Deskjet 3510 to my computer
- Other than the wireless connection, use the USB cable for connection.
- Power up the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer.
- Check if the printer is in the ready state.
- Get a USB cable that is less than 3m in length.
- Check if there is any USB port on the system.
- Do not connect additional devices to the USB hub.
- It may lead to insufficient power supply.
- Inspect the cable for any damage. If any, replace it with a new one.
- Insert the cable between the printer’s rear and system’s rear.
- After inserting, view the printer name on the list of available devices.
How to install HP Deskjet 3510 without cd
- Use the HP Printer Assistant to install the HP Deskjet 3510 printer.
- Download the full feature driver on the system.
- Install it based on the instructions mentioned onscreen.
- The full feature driver contains HP Printer Assistant software.
- After installing the driver, view the icon as a shortcut on the desktop.
- Click on the shortcut to view the home screen of the software.
- Select the Connect a New Printer option on the screen.
- Check if the printer name displays on the screen.
- If yes, click the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer name and view the name on the available printers list.
- Try to print a test page to check if the driver is installed correctly.
HP Deskjet 3510 troubleshooting
Issues may occur with the HP Deskjet 3510 printer and it needs to be resolved. Resolving the issue is mandatory. The printing process is impossible without resolving the issue. The issues are the printer won’t print, won’t connect to wifi, printer offline, won’t scan. Read and follow the solutions to resolve the issue.
HP Deskjet 3510 won’t print
Unable to print from HP Deskjet 3510 printer? Use the solutions below.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer is connected to the wall outlet.
- Remove the power cable if it is connected to the surge protector.
- Verify the ink level on the printer’s control panel.
- If the ink level is low, replace it with a new one.
- If there is a sufficient amount of ink, check the cartridge installation.
- Uninstall and reinstall the ink cartridge in the slot.
- View the ink level using the HP Smart App.
- Try to print a network test page for the connection status.
Find the network status of the printer by printing the Network Configuration page
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to resolve the issue.
- Connect your printer to a 2.4 GHz frequency band router.
- Remove all metal objects between the printer and system.
- Check if the credentials are correctly typed.
- Move the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer and system close to the router for better signal strength.
- Connect both devices to the same network.
- Disable the firewall settings for a while and enable it.
- Assign a manual IP address for the printer.
HP Deskjet 3510 printer offline
An offline issue occurs due to a miscommunication between the devices.
- Check if the printer is in offline mode.
- View the printer name from the list of available devices.
- Right-click on the printer name and disable Use Printer Offline.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
- Go to the Control Panel of the system.
- Check the list of installed drivers on the system.
- Right-click on the 123.hp.com/dj3510 printer driver and click Uninstall.
- After uninstalling, install the latest printer driver on the system.
HP Deskjet 3510 won’t scan
If the scanner is not working correctly, go through the steps below to fix the issue.
- Check if the issue is printer related or scan related.
- If the issue is scanner related, launch the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- After installing, open the tool and click the Fix Scanning option.
- See whether there is any jam in the scanner mechanism.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
- Update your printer 123.hp.com/dj3510 firmware to fix this issue.
- Reset the printer to its default factory settings.
- Try to scan from the printer to check if it is working correctly.