Quick 123.hp.com/dj3054 Printer Install Guide
- HP Deskjet 3054 Airprint Setup
- HP Deskjet 3054 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 3054 Software download
- HP Deskjet 3054 Wireless all in one Printer
- HP Deskjet 3054 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 3054 Wireless Setup
- HP Deskjet 3054 Printer driver download
- 123 HP Deskjet 3054 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 3054
- 123 HP Deskjet 3054 User Manual
- 123 HP COM Setup
HP Deskjet 3054 Printer Setup
The 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer setup process is carried when you purchase the printer for the first time. It is a very simple and quick process. Check for the contents in the box before setting up. These may vary based on the country/region.
- Try to open the box by peeling off the tape on top of it.
- Take the printer and its contents out of the box.
- Discard all the packing materials surrounding the printer.
- Find the power cable from the printer’s carton.
- Use the cable to establish the power connection and to turn printer active.
- Drag the input tray to its maximum.
- Fill plain sheets of paper on the input tray.
- Aligning the papers can be done using the paper width guides.
- Open the ink cartridges access door to reach the access area.
- Install the genuine ink cartridges into their slots.
- Try to print an alignment page on 123.hp.com/dj3054.
- Utilize the software installation CD to install the ink cartridges.
HP Deskjet 3054 driver
A driver is a means of communication between your printer and system. The driver should be compatible with the printer model and version of the operating system. The driver contains two types-full feature and basic. You can install the driver on the system either using the software installation CD or downloading the driver.
HP Deskjet 3054 manual
A manual lend a helping hand to customers who are using the printer for the first time. It contains pictorial representation and instructions to connect the printer to a network. Use the safety measures on the manual if required. It provides a setup to troubleshooting instructions. Find the manual download link on our website for an easy reference.
HP Deskjet 3054 driver for windows
- Power on your 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer and system.
- Download the drivers for the Windows system.
- Click the Down arrow on the operating system tab.
- Choose the operating system version from the drop-down menu.
- Double-click the Download button to begin the download process.
- The setup file downloads automatically in the Downloads folder.
- The file version for the driver may vary based on the OS version.
- The file format for the driver can be either.exe or zip.
- Compress the zip files and see individual files in the Downloads folder.
- Get the updated printer driver while downloading.
HP Deskjet 3054 driver for Mac
- Use the HP Easy Start to install the driver for Mac system.
- Download the driver by choosing the operating system.
- Click the Down arrow to view the operating system version.
- Choose the Mac operating system from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Download link to begin the download process.
- The .dmg file is available in the Downloads folder of the system.
- The system automatically deletes the duplicate copy of the driver if any.
- Compress the file that is available in the zip format.
- Use the Apple Software Update or HP Utility software for driver download.
- Access the updated 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer driver from this website.
- Use the software installation CD to install the driver.
- Load the CD into the disc drive.
- Enable the AutoPlay feature to view the list of available files.
- Observe the file and choose the setup file from the list.
- Install the driver with the help of the on-screen prompts.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions on the screen.
- Choose the type and purpose of connection when prompted.
- Type the PIN code if the printer supports the fax feature.
- Click the Finish option to end the process.
- See the printer name on the list of available devices.
HP Deskjet 3054 wireless setup
123.hp.com/dj3054 printer supports wireless connection. Initiate the network connection using the credentials mentioned on the screen.
- Turn on your printer and system.
- Detach the printer’s USB cable from the printer’s rear if prompted.
- Establish a network connection for your system with internet access.
- Ensure that the printer and the system are connected to the same network.
- Move both devices close to a router for strong signal strength.
- Use the Wi-Fi Protected Setup method to establish the network connection.
- Check if the WPS button is available on the router.
- Press the button on the router to establish the connection.
- It detects the available network names in the surroundings.
- Choose the network name to establish the connection.
HP Deskjet 3054 Wireless Setup Mac
A wireless network is a secure mode of connection. Assign a unique network name and IP address before establishing the connection.
- Power up the printer and system using the Power button.
- Keep the network name and password before establishing the connection.
- Be cautious while entering credentials as they are case-sensitive.
- Configure the system to a wireless network with active internet access.
- Connect your printer and system to the same wireless network.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard option to establish the network connection.
- Tap the Wireless icon on the 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer’s control panel.
- Select the Settings option on the home screen. Click Network Settings.
- Click Wireless Setup Wizard to detect the list of available networks.
- Choose the network name from the list. Type password to establish the connection.
WPS PIN is required while establishing the printer connected to a network using the WPS method. Find the PIn with the help of the steps mentioned below.
- View the PIN on the printer’s control panel.
- Select the Cancel option if the WPS PIN windows open.
- Choose the Settings option under the Start menu.
- Choose Devices and click Printers and Scanners from the Start menu.
- Click the Add a Printer or Scanner option.
- Refrain from proceedings while Windows detects available printers on the network.
- Choose the printer name from the list.
- Use the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Select the Add a device option.
- Try to print from the 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer and reboot the system.
HP Deskjet 3054 AirPrint setup
AirPrint is a mobile printing application that is exclusively designed for Apple devices. The app is in-built for recently launched devices. Read and go through the directions mentioned below to install the app.
- Verify if the AirPrint supports the Apple devices.
- Connect your 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer and Apple device to the same network.
- Initiate the app by pressing the icon on the iPhone.
- Locate the Print option and touch the app’s share icon.
- Tap the Print option to start the printing process.
- Touch the Select Printer option and click the AirPrint-enabled printer option.
- Increase the number of copies by tapping the + sign.
- Tap the Print option to start the printing process.
- Cancel or see the print status from the app.
- Use the App Switcher to cancel the print job if required.
HP Deskjet 3054 eprint setup
HP ePrint is a mobile printing app designed by HP to print from the mobile devices. It does not require any extra software for accessing it. It is available as an app and software.
- Download the HP ePrint app from Google Play Store.
- Update the app from the Play Store if installed previously.
- Enable the app if you are using KitKat and its previous versions.
- The app is automatically activated for latest versions of Android OS.
- Deactivate the other printing apps on your mobile device.
- Pick the document or photo to print.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer name and click Print option to start printing.
HP Deskjet 3054 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridge should be compatible with the printer model. Verify the authenticity of the cartridge by scanning the QR code. Go through the steps mentioned below for ink cartridge replacement or ink refill.
HP Deskjet 3054 ink replacement
Low ink level indicates replacement of ink cartridges. Learn how to replace the ink cartridge using the steps mentioned below.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer is in active mode.
- Insert enough amount of paper into the input tray.
- Unlock the cartridge door to reach the cartridge area.
- Halt until the print carriage to slide to the middle of the printer.
- Press on top of the cartridge to release it.
- Insert the genuine ink cartridge into their slots.
- Redo the same procedure for other cartridges too.
- Close the door for a secure alignment.
- Try until the printer prints an alignment page.
- Ink cartridges alignment helps to provide best print quality.
HP Deskjet 3054 ink refill
Refilling the ink cartridge is a messy job but cost effective too. This process may lead to poor quality printouts.
- Open the access door to move to the cartridge access area.
- Press on top of the cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Rip the label on top of the cartridge.
- Eject needle into the ink chamber to identify the ink.
- Use a syringe to inject ink into the slot.
- Do not overfill ink into the slot.
- Clean the ink using a wet cloth.
- Paste a label on the hole of the ink cartridge.
- Wipe the access area using a damp cloth.
- Insert the ink cartridge into the slot until it snaps into place.
Change of a paper document into a paperless one is scanning feature. Learn how to scan from 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer with the steps mentioned below.
- Align the paper on the scanner glass along the engraved guides.
- Open the HP Printer Software on your system.
- Check if the printer is connected to a network.
- Get the IP address by printing the Information Page.
- Select the Scan option in the top menu of the Embedded Web Server.
- Select Settings-> Security-> Administrator Settings.
- Choose the WebScan or WebScan from EWS.
- Select the Start Scan to complete the scan process.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3054
- Get a standard USB cable for the connection process.
- Do not connect more devices to the USB port or hub.
- Check if the cable is 3m in length.
- Insert the USB cable between your printer’s rear and system’s rear.
- See for the 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer name on the available printers list.
- Download and install the printer driver if the printer name is unavailable.
- Click the Download link mentioned on the website to start the download.
- Install the driver by reading the instructions on the screen.
- Choose the mode of connection as USB.
- End the process by clicking the Finish option.
HP Deskjet 3054 troubleshooting
123.hp.com/dj3054 printer encounters various kinds of issue. It can be mainly due to improper maintenance of the printer. Maintain the printer properly to resolve most issues. Always use compatible papers and ink cartridges to start the printing process. The primary printer issues and its solutions are given below.
HP Deskjet 3054 won’t print
Want to print from the printer? Resolve it using the steps mentioned below.
- Verify the network connection of the printer.
- Check if the printer is connected to the power supply.
- Do not connect the printer to a surge protector.
- Replace the old ink cartridge with a new one.
- Refilling ink cartridges can also lead to the issue.
- Purchase cartridges that are compatible with the printer model.
- Load enough amount of paper during the printing process.
- Try to print a test page to check if the issue is resolved.
HP Deskjet 3054 will not scan
Want to scan from the printer but unable to do it? Use the solutions given below.
- Check if the issue is a scan or print related.
- Download and open the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Deactivate the firewall settings for a few seconds.
- Uninstall the printer driver from the system.
- Right-click on the 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer driver and click Uninstall.
- Read and proceed with the instructions to complete the software removal.
- Resolve the issue by installing the latest version.
- Try to scan from the printer.
HP Deskjet 3054 will not connect to wifi
Unable to connect to wifi? Use the steps below to resolve it.
- Connect the printer to a router with 2.4 GHz frequency band.
- Deactivate the AirPlane mode if the slider is in the ON position.
- Transiently deactivate the firewall settings.
- Do not connect your 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer to a public network.
- Move the printer and system within the vicinity of the router.
- Remove all the metal objects between the printer and system.
- Try to connect the printer to a network using a different method.
- Print the network page to check the connection status.
HP Deskjet 3054 firmware update
Updating the printer firmware to access all latest features.
- Visit the Printer Update feature on your system.
- Icon names may vary based on the printer model.
- Tap the HP ePrint icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Touch Settings if required. Tap Product Update.
- Read the terms and conditions to enable Web Services.
- Automatic update is unavailable.
- Select the Check for Updates icon to start the process.
- Download the updates and install it using the on-screen prompts.
Reset the HP Deskjet 3054 printer may help to resolve the printing issues.
- Check if the printer is turned off.
- If yes, power up the printer by long-pressing the Power button.
- Halt until the carriage moves to the replacement position.
- Unplug all the cables connected to the printer.
- Halt for a minute and reconnect all the cables.
- Power on the 123.hp.com/dj3054 printer.
- Try to print a test page to check if the problem is resolved.
- Resetting the printer restores to its defaults.