123.hp.com/dj1512 Printer Setup Guide
- HP Deskjet 1512 Print Setup
- HP Deskjet 1512 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 1512 Software download
- HP Deskjet 1512 all in one Printer
- HP Deskjet 1512 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 1512 Scan Setup
- HP Deskjet 1512 Printer driver download
- 123 HP Setup 1512
- 123 HP Deskjet 1512 User Manual
- 123 HP COM Setup
HP Deskjet 1512 Printer Setup
Are you setting up the HP Deskjet 1512 printer for the first time? Yes, then here is your answer to the question. Get the easy and simple steps for the hardware setup of the printer.
- Rip the label on top of the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer’s shipment box.
- Remove all the packing materials surrounding the box.
- Take all the accessories from the box and keep them apart.
- Find the power cable to establish a power connection.
- Insert the cable between the printer’s rear and a wall socket.
- Turn on the printer for an active state.
- Pull the input tray to fill plain sheets of paper.
- Move the paper width guides for a secure alignment.
- Install the new set of cartridges into their holders.
- Try to print an alignment page.
- Use the software installation to install the driver.
HP Deskjet 1512 driver and manual download
There are different types of driver available for a printer such as full feature and basic. The full feature driver is a complete set of drivers that support all the latest features and avoids system bugs. The basic driver supports the basic functions of the printer. Select the link on this website to download the soft copy of the manual.
HP Deskjet 1512 driver download
- Download the driver from our website.
- Click the link on the website to start the download process.
- Choose the operating system version from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Download option to begin the download process.
- Check if the driver is installed correctly.
- Never turn off the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer during the download process.
- Delete all the temp files before the installation.
- Ensure that the internet connection is stable.
- Verify the file version compatible with the printer model.
- The setup file should be compatible with the printer model.
HP Deskjet 1512 driver Install
- Use the software installation CD to install the driver.
- Load the CD into the disc drive.
- Select the setup file based on the operating system version.
- Read and proceed with the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- If the installation fails, download the driver from our website.
- After downloading, choose the setup file from the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the setup file to begin the installation.
- Choose the connection type based on the connection type.
- Terminate the installation process by clicking the X icon.
- View the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer name on the list of available devices.
- Verify the ink level for an estimated ink level.
- Unlock the access door to reach the cartridge area.
- Refrain from proceeding until the carriage slides to the cartridge area.
- Purchase the cartridges that are compatible with the printer model.
- The cartridge number varies based on the country/region.
- Install the new set of cartridges into their slots.
- Make sure that the cartridges are correctly installed.
- Shut the door and then try to print from the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer.
HP Deskjet 1512 ink refill
- Take the old ink cartridges from their slots.
- Shred the label on top of the cartridge.
- Find the holes on top of the cartridge.
- Pierce a needle into the cartridge to find ink.
- Insert the syringe into the hole to refill ink,
- Do not overfill the ink into the hole as it may lead to an issue.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the ink on the cartridge.
- Cover the label on the holes and reinsert the ink cartridge.
HP Deskjet 1512 Print Setup
how to print on HP Deskjet 1512
- Switch on the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer and the system.
- Check if the Deskjet 1512 printer is connected to the system.
- Fill plain sheets of paper on the main tray.
- Align the paper width guides against the edges of the paper.
- Select the document or photo on the system to open it.
- Click the File menu on the application.
- Press the Ctrl and P keys on the keyboard at a time to view the Print Dialog box.
- Select the Deskjet 1512 printer from the list of available devices.
- Click the Print option to begin the printing process.
HP Deskjet 1512 duplex printing
- Fill a sufficient amount of paper into the input tray.
- Open the document you intend to print. Select File-> Print.
- Select the name of the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer.
- Select the Printer Properties or Printer Setup option based on the display.
- Wait till the Document properties displays.
- Locate the printing shortcut tab on the Print Settings screen.
- If available, click the Print on both sides option.
- If the shortcut is unavailable, select the Finishing tan based on the display.
- Enable the Print on Both Sides option.
- Select the binding or flip page based on your readability.
- Click OK and select Print to start the printing process.
HP Deskjet 1512 Scan Setup
Change the paper document and paperless one. Read through the steps given below to begin the scanning process.
How to Scan on HP Deskjet 1512
- Scanning can be done either from the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder.
- If you scan from the scanner glass, press the Scan button to start the scanning process.
- If you wish to scan from the system, place the document on the scanner glass.
- Go to the Scan settings on the HP Scan Software installed on the system.
- Change the necessary modifications and click Apply to save the changes.
- Click the Scan option to initiate the scanning process.
HP Deskjet 1512 Scan to Computer
- Launch the full feature driver on your system.
- Search the printer name on your Windows system.
- Go to the Control Panel-> Devices and Printers. Locate the printer name.
- Select and double-click on the HP Deskjet 1512 printer name.
- Wait until the HP Printer Assistant software displays.
- Select the Scan to computer option under Scan.
- After a while, click Scan to start the scanning process.
HP Deskjet 1512 scan to pdf
- Install the full feature driver on the system.
- Mount the originals on the scanner glass.
- Use the HP Solution Center on your Windows system.
- Select the Scan Document option.
- Choose one of the scan to PDF shortcuts to configure and scan the item.
- Select the Scan option on 123.hp.com/dj1512 display.
- Click the Finish option to store the scanned file.
- Access the folder in which you stored the scan and double-click the file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to scan to PDF.
HP Deskjet 1512 scan to email
- Download and install the HP Smart App on your mobile device.
- Load document or photo on the scanner glass along indicators on the printer.
- Open the HP Smart App on your mobile device.
- Touch the Scan or Scan to Cloud option based on the scan type.
- Select the Settings icon on the scan screen.
- Choose the Input Source for the scan.
- Choose either the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder.
- Touch Done or Save. Touch the Scan option to view the scan and modify the borders if required.
HP Deskjet 1512 factory reset
- There are two types of reset process- hard reset and cold reset.
- For the hard reset, press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Unplug the power cables and USB cables from the printer’s rear.
- After a while, replug the cables and check if the printer turns on automatically.
- If not, long-press the Power button to turn it on again.
- For a cold reset, switch off the printer. Long press the GO button.
- Turn on the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer and release the Go button when the Cold Reset or Resetting icon displays.
HP Deskjet 1512 firmware update
- Use the HP Smart App to update the firmware.
- Download the firmware update.
- Install it on the system based on the on-screen prompts.
- If the serial number exists, the firmware is up to date.
- If the serial number is unavailable, the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer needs to be updated.
- It helps to avoid bugs while printing.
HP Deskjet 1512 troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 1512 printer encounters various issues. The issues are offline, won’t print, not printing color, lights flashing, paper feed issues and lights flashing. Go through the solutions given below to rectify the issue.
HP Deskjet 1512 Printer offline
- Check if the printer is in offline mode.
- Go to the Control Panel of the system and click Devices and Printers.
- View the printer name on the list of available devices.
- Right-click on the printer name and check if Use Printer Offline is enabled.
- If so, enable it and try to print from the printer.
- Reset the printer and proceed with the printing process.
HP Deskjet 1512 won’t print
- Low ink level may be a reason for the printer not printing issue.
- Replace the old ink cartridges with a new one to resolve the issue.
- Check if the paper is inserted on the printer’s input tray.
- Use compatible papers to print from the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer.
- Refer to the user manual for compatible papers.
- Do not insert wrinkled or curled paper into the input tray.
HP Deskjet 1512 not printing color
- Check if the printer is in offline.
- Right-click on the printer’s name and disable the Use Printer Offline mode.
- Choose the currently used printer name and delete the printer in the idle status.
- Uninstall and reinstall the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer driver.
- If the driver is installed correctly, update it to resolve the issue.
- Configure the printer and system to the same wireless network.
HP Deskjet 1512 lights flashing
- If the Attention light blinks, check if the output tray is closed.
- Pull the output tray and extender.
- Verify the printer’s control panel for blinking lights.
- If the printer encounters scanner issue, restart the printer.
- Try to print a Printer Status Report.
- If all lights are blinking, the printer is in error state.
- Rebooting the printer and the system may help to fix the issue.
HP Deskjet 1512 Paper feed problem
- Check if the inserted papers are compatible with the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer.
- Refer to the user manual to check for the compatible papers.
- Do not insert wrinkled or curled papers.
- Check if the paper is appropriately inserted into the tray.
- Wipe the paper pick rollers using the dry cloth.
- Change the paper settings to resolve the issue.
HP Deskjet 1512 paper jam
- Locate the paper jam on the inside of the printer.
- Use a flashlight to examine the jammed papers inside the printer.
- Remove the hindrances from the carriage path for free carriage movement.
- Clean the printhead using a damp cloth.
- Reconfigure the printer- Switch off the 123.hp.com/dj1512 printer by pressing the Power button.
- After a while, turn it on.