Quick 123.hp.com/dj1115 Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 1115 Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 1115 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 1115 Software download
- HP Deskjet 1115 all in one Printer
- HP Deskjet 1115 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 1115 Ink Cartridge
- HP Deskjet 1115 Printer driver download
- 123 HP Deskjet 1115 Print Setup
- 123 HP Setup 1115
- 123 HP Deskjet 1115 User Manual
- 123 HP COM Setup
HP Deskjet 1115 Printer Setup
Are you a new user in using the Hp Deskjet 1115 printer? Setting up the printer hardware is an easy process. Learn how to install the Deskjet 1115 printer using the steps mentioned below.
- Unbox the printer and keep it on a flat surface.
- Remove all the tapes and packing materials surrounding the printer.
- Check if all the resource materials are available in the box.
- See the package for a list of items in the box.
- Insert the power cable between the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer’s rear and a wall socket.
- Use the Power button to turn it on.
- Hold the handle to open the access door.
- Wait for the carriage moves to the middle of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its package.
- Insert the new ink cartridges into their slots.
- Fill plain sheets of paper on the main tray.
- Install the new ink cartridges using the starter CD.
HP Deskjet 1115 driver and manual download
A driver is required to provide instructions to the printer to carry out its functionalities. The Deskjet 1115 printer is compatible with two types of driver-full feature and basic. Download the driver from our website. Want to know more details about the printer? Download the manual from our website.
HP Deskjet 1115 driver download
- Get the driver link on the website.
- Choose the OS version from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Driver Download button to begin the download process.
- The file downloads in the Downloads folder of the system.
- The file version for the Windows system is in the .exe.
- The package for the Mac system is in the HP Easy Start.
- The version of the file may vary based on the OS.
- Ensure that the internet connection is stable.
- Check if the driver is installed correctly.
How to install HP Deskjet 1115
When using the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer, it is necessary to establish the printer driver on the system. Learn how to install the driver for Windows and Mac systems.
how to install HP Deskjet 1115 for Mac
- Use the software installation CD to initiate the download process.
- Insert the CD into the system’s disc drive.
- See the list of available files on the screen.
- Choose the setup file from the list of available files.
- Install the driver using the step by step instructions on the screen.
- If the installation is unsuccessful, download the driver.
- After downloading, install the 123.hp.com/dj1115 driver.
- Choose the connection type and purpose based on the instructions.
- Remove the duplicate copy of the file if any.
- After installation, see if the printer name displays on the queue.
how to install HP Deskjet 1115 for Windows
- Free up the memory space before installation.
- Delete all the temporary files on the system.
- Check if the driver is compatible with the printer model.
- Download the driver from our website.
- After downloading, install the driver using the on-screen prompts.
- Choose the connection type as Wired based on the printer features.
- Select the purpose of connection as home or business.
- Do not turn off the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer and system during the download process.
- Install the driver with the help of the prompts on the screen.
- End the process and see if the printer name displays on the screen.
USB connection is one of the easiest methods of connecting the printer to the system. Learn how to connect the printer to Windows and Mac systems using the USB cable.
HP Deskjet 1115 USB setup for Mac
- Use the Apple software update to install the driver.
- Check if there are any updates on the driver.
- If yes, upgrade the driver.
- The system prompts to connect the cable.
- Plug in the cable between printer’s rear and system’s rear.
- See the printer name on the list of available devices.
- If the printer name is not displayed, uninstall the printer driver.
- After a while, reinstall the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer driver.
HP Deskjet 1115 USB setup for Windows
- Use the Inbuilt Windows software for the connection.
- In Windows, check if the system is set to download the driver.
- Select the Change Device Installation Settings option.
- Wait for the installation settings window to display.
- Select the Save Changes option and click Yes.
- Check if the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer is turned on.
- Plug in the USB cable between the printer’s rear and a system.
- Found new hardware displays on the system screen/
- Complete the process and view the printer name on the list of available devices.
HP Deskjet 1115 Ink Cartridge
Ink cartridge is necessary for printing from the printer. You can print your photos in black and white or color based on the requirement. Learn how to install the ink cartridge using the instructions below.
How to Install Ink Cartridge in Deskjet 1115
- Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait for the carriage for silent or inactive.
- An authentic ink cartridge provides high-quality printouts.
- Verify the authenticity of the cartridge using the QR code.
- Get the new set of ink cartridge from the package.
- Peel off the protective tape on top of the cartridge.
- Seat the ink cartridges into their slot.
- Ensure that the cartridges are correctly installed.
- After a while, the printer delivers an alignment page.
how to check ink levels on HP Deskjet 1115
- View the Ink icon on the printer’s control panel.
- See the estimated ink level on display.
- Download the Windows compatible HP Print and Scan Doctor tool.
- Launch the setup file on your Windows system.
- Select the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer name from the list of available devices.
- Choose the printer name on the top menu bar.
- Select Supply Levels to view the estimated ink level.
- See the HP Printer Assistant on the Windows screen.
- Choose the Deskjet 1115 printer from the list of available devices.
- Select Maintain your Printer.
- See the estimated ink level on the screen.
- The cartridge used for the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer is HP 63, 63XL.
- Ink cartridge contains a sponge material.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the slot.
- Peel of the label from the top of the cartridge.
- View the filler opening on the top of it.
- Stick a needle into the chamber to find the ink color of the cartridge.
- Wipe the ink on the cloth to see the ink.
- Insert ink into the needle and eject them into the openings.
- Replace the refilled ink into the slot and print from the printer.
how to print on HP Deskjet 1115
- Open the input tray to fill plain sheets of paper.
- Pick the document or photo to print.
- Select the File menu on the app created.
- Choose the Layout, Quality or Advanced Prin settings if required.
- Select the Printer Properties based on the app version.
- Menu names and icons may vary based on the printer model.
- Click OK-> Print to begin the printing process.
- Get the printed documents on the output tray.
how to print double side on HP Deskjet 1115
- Load enough amount of paper on the main tray.
- Pick the document or photo to print.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer name from the displayed printers list.
- Select the Printer Properties or Printing Shortcuts option.
- Enable the Print on Both Sides option if shortcuts are available.
- Select the Layout or Finishing tab based on the printer model.
- Choose either the Binding or Flip option based on the readability.
- Select Print to start the printing process.
how to reset HP Deskjet 1115
- Check if the printer is turned on.
- If not, turn on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Detach the power and other cables connected to the printer.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds.
- Plug in the power cable between the printer’s rear and wall socket.
- If the printer is not turned on, power it up.
- The printer goes through the initialization process.
- Resetting the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer resolves most printer issues.
How To Update HP Deskjet 1115 Firmware
- Download the firmware from our website.
- Power up the printer and system.
- Link the printer to the system using a USB cable.
- Store the file in the Downloads folder.
- Find and open the file to begin the installation process.
- If the serial number displays, update the firmware.
- If the serial number does not display, it is not required to update.
HP Deskjet 1115 ink cartridge replacement
If a replace ink cartridge message displays on the printer’s control panel, check the ink level on the cartridges. Take the old ink cartridge from the slot and replace it with a new one. To insert the original ink cartridges, refer to the ink cartridge installation.
HP Deskjet 1115 troubleshooting
Do you want to resolve most of the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer issues? Resolve it using the instructions mentioned on the screen. You can also use tools to fix the problem. Download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix the resolved issues.
why is my HP Deskjet 1115 offline
- Set the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer as the default one.
- For Windows 10, search for Devices and select Printers and Scanners.
- Choose the printer name is similar to the printer name on the driver.
- Find the printer with idle or online status and click on it.
- Choose the Set as default option under Manage your device.
- For Windows 8, in Windows, select the Devices and Printers option.
- Right-click the printer name that is greyed out.
- Try to print from the printer if the issue is resolved.
why won’t my HP Deskjet 1115 print properly
- Check if authentic ink cartridges are installed on the printer.
- Verify if the compatible paper is used for the print job.
- Never use the wrinkled or curled paper into the printer.
- Check for the print settings on your system.
- Any difference in the print settings may lead to the print quality issue.
- Check for the ink level on the 123.hp.com/dj1115 printer’s control panel.
- Low ink level cartridges need to be replaced.
- Aligning the ink cartridges may help to align the printhead.
- Verify the estimated ink level.
- Use the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to view the ink level.
- Do not handle the electrical or copper contacts on the cartridge.
- To clean the ink cartridges, use the HP Printer Assistant.
- Select the Maintain your 123.hp.com/dj1115 Printer option.
- Select the Clean Ink cartridges option.
- After the cleaning process completes, select Print.
- Check for the problematic ink cartridge and try to replace it with a new one.
- Verify the ink cartridge warranty status of the ink cartridge.
Quick Printer Links
Quick Printer Setup Links