123.hp.com/dj1112 Printer Setup Guide
- HP Deskjet 1112 Printer Setup
- HP Deskjet 1112 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Deskjet 1112 Software download
- HP Deskjet 1112 all in one Printer
- HP Deskjet 1112 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Deskjet 1112 Ink Cartridge
- HP Deskjet 1112 Printer driver download
- 123 HP Deskjet 1112 Print Setup
- 123 HP Setup 1112
- 123 HP Deskjet 1112 User Manual
- 123 HP COM Setup
HP Deskjet 1112 Printer Setup
Are you setting up the printer for the first time? You need to follow a set of procedure to configure the hardware. The main steps are removing the packing materials, use the power cord, install the ink cartridges and then load the paper tray. A detailed explanation of the printer is mentioned below.
- Open the printer’s shipment box and take the printer out of it.
- Discard all the packing materials surrounding the box.
- The accessories in the box may vary based on the country/region.
- Use the power cable to establish a power connection.
- Plug in one end of the supplied cable to the printer’s rear and the other end to a wall socket.
- Switch ON your 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer and system.
- Lift the access door to open it. Refrain from proceeding for a minute for the carriage to the middle of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Tear the protective tape from the top.
- Handle the ink cartridge with its sides moving towards the slot.
- Install the new ink cartridges into their slots.
- Redo the same steps for other cartridges and close the door.
HP Deskjet 1112 driver and manual download
A driver is used to provide instructions to the printer to begin the printing process. Two types of driver are a full feature and basic. Complete access for the printer is available in the full feature driver. For more details about the printer, use the manual download link to begin the download process.
HP Deskjet 1112 driver download
- Download the driver link on the website.
- Choose the operating system version from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Download button to begin the download process.
- The setup file downloads in the Downloads folder automatically.
- The extension of the Windows driver is in the .exe.
- The file format of the Mac system is in the .dmg.
- Do not turn off the 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer and system while downloading.
- The transfer time may vary based on internet connection.
how to install HP Deskjet 1112 for Mac
- Download the HP Easy Start software from our website.
- Click the link mentioned on the website to download process.
- The setup file is available in the zip format.
- Extract all the individual files in the Downloads folder.
- Choose the setup file to begin the installation process.
- Wait for the installation screen to display.
- Select the connection type as USB.
- Install the driver using the instructions mentioned.
- See the 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer name on the print queue.
how to install HP Deskjet 1112 for Windows
- Use the starter CD to install the 123.hp.com/dj1112 driver.
- See the list of available files on the system.
- Choose the setup file from the available file list.
- Install the file based on the instructions mentioned on the screen.
- If the installation fails, download the driver from our website.
- After downloading, install the driver using the instructions.
- Choose the connection type as USB.
- Use the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- View the printer name from the list of available devices.
Ink cartridge is required to start the printing process. The two types of cartridge used are tri-color and black. Learn how to install the ink cartridge.
HP Deskjet 1112 ink cartridge install
- Power up the 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer and system.
- Pull the output try and access the carriage area of the printer.
- Hold the handle and wait for the carriage to move to the middle of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge into their slots.
- Rip the protective tape on top of the cartridge.
- Do not touch the electrical contacts as it may lead to the ink system failure.
- Install the black and tri-color cartridge into the right and left slots respectively.
- Close the door for a secure alignment,
HP Deskjet 1112 ink refill
- Refill the ink cartridge is a messy job.
- Take the old ink cartridge into their slot.
- Peel off the protective tape on top of the cartridge.
- See the openings on the top of it.
- Inject the ink into the openings using a syringe.
- Insert them slowly to avoid air bubbles.
- The air bubbles block movement of printhead and nozzles.
- Cover a label on top of the cartridge.
- Reinsert the ink cartridge from their slots.
HP Deskjet 1112 USB printer setup
- Download the driver from our website.
- Install the driver using the on-screen instructions.
- Choose the mode of connection as USB.
- When the system prompts, insert the USB cable.
- Plug in one end of the cable between the printer’s rear and system’s rear.
- See the 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer name on the printers available list.
- If the printer name is unavailable, uninstall the printer driver.
- Remove the printer name from the list of available devices.
- Right-click on the printer name and click Uninstall.
How To Print On HP Deskjet 1112
- Switch on your HP Deskjet 1112 printer and system.
- Link the printer and system using a USB cable.
- Pick the document or photo to print.
- Open the application on your system.
- Select the CTRL and P keys at a time to view the Print Dialog box
- Choose the printer name from the available printers list.
- Change the print settings if required.
- Click the Print option to initiate the printing process.
- Take the printed sheets out of the output tray.
- Insert enough amount of paper into the input tray.
- Pick your document or photo to print.
- Choose the 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer name from the available printers list.
- Select the Printer Properties or Printer Setup option displayed on the screen.
- View the Document Properties on the screen.
- Enable the Print on Both Sides option if the shortcuts are available.
- Choose the Binding or Page Flip option based on the readability.
- Select OK-> Print to start the printing process.
- Get the printed documents on the output tray.
HP deskjet 1112 firmware update
- Download the firmware from the website.
- Choose the operating system version and click Change.
- Select the Firmware option and click Download.
- If the firmware is not available, the update is currently unavailable.
- Store the setup file in the Downloads folder.
- Launch the file to begin the installation process.
- If the serial number displays, select the Update option.
- Select the OK option to see for the updates.
- Carry out the instructions mentioned on the screen to complete the process.
HP Deskjet 1112 factory reset
- Take the power cable from the printer’s rear when it is in an active state.
- Long-press the Power button for 30 seconds.
- Plug in the power cable to the printer’s rear and straight to the wall outlet.
- Switch on your 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer by pressing the Power button.
- See the printer name on the list of available devices.
- Check if the settings are set to factory defaults.
HP Deskjet 1112 ink cartridge replacement
Is your ink level on the printer is very low? Replacing the new ink cartridge is necessary. Take the old set of cartridges from the printer. Push on top of the cartridge to remove it from the slot. Carry out the instructions to complete the ink cartridge replacement.
HP Deskjet 1112 troubleshooting
The 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer encounters various issues such as won’t print, offline, not printing color, flashing power light and paper jam. Resolve the issue using the solutions given below.
HP Deskjet 1112 wont print
- Check if there is an issue with the printer.
- Inspect the power cable of the printer.
- Replace the cable with a new one.
- Check if the printer is connected to a wall outlet.
- Do not connect the printer to a surge protector.
- A low ink cartridge may help to fix the issue.
HP Deskjet 1112 offline
- A miscommunication between your 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer and system may lead to the offline issue.
- Set the printer’s name as the default one.
- Run the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool to fix the issue.
- Select the Fix Printing option to fix it.
- Remove the outdated driver to fix the issue.
- Uninstall and reinstall the printer driver.
HP Deskjet 1112 not printing color
- A low color ink cartridge may lead to the printing issue.
- View the estimated ink level on the 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer’s control panel.
- Replace the old ink cartridge with a new one.
- Clean the printhead using an automated tool.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the printhead.
- Do not touch the electrical or copper contacts as it may lead to the ink system failure.
HP Deskjet 1112 flashing power light
- If the print job stops unexpectedly, check if the cartridge is working properly.
- Uninstall and reinstall the ink cartridges.
- Insert the power cable straight to a wall outlet.
- Reset the 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer to resolve the issue.
- Power ON your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Wait for the printer to be idle and silent.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear.
- Wait for at least 60 seconds and replug the cable.
- Remove all loose sheets of paper inside the printer.
- Check for the jammed paper inside the 123.hp.com/dj1112 printer.
- Use a flashlight to locate the jammed paper.
- Discard the shredded sheets of paper from the input tray.
- Reset the printer by resolving the issue.
- Unplug the power cable from the printer’s rear.
- Reconfigure the printer may help to fix the issue.
Quick Printer Links
Quick Printer Setup Links