HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Printer
A HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 is a recently launched printer by HP. “Ink tank” is a common name used by many manufacturers to avoid the replacement of ink cartridges issue. The Ink system for this printer is located on the side of the printer. Visually monitor the ink levels and print the document without any hesitation as it may run out during the printing process. Refilling the ink is an easy task when compared to other printer models. The connection options for the printer is Wireless and USB. The printer is an energy star certified that conserves power up to 50%.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Driver and Manual Download
A new device installed to the system needs a driver to start the process. A Driver is necessary for a printer for communication. There are two ways to install it. The initial method is to use a software installation CD and the other one is to download the driver from our website. The best method to install the driver is downloading it . Get the updated version of the driver from this website. This driver avoids system bugs, avail latest features and to increase the system performance. The steps regarding the installation of the driver are given below.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Driver for Windows
- Use a software installation CD present in the printer’s package. Locate and insert it into the system’s disc drive. Enable the Autoplay feature icon to display the list of available files automatically.
- Select and double-click on it to initiate the installation process. Choose the connection type as Wired or Wireless based on the printer’s specifications. Install it based on the on-screen prompts.
- If the installation stops abruptly, download the driver from this website. The setup file format is .dmg. Click the link provided to start the download process. After downloading, locate the file in the system.
- Click on the file to begin the installation process. Install it based on the instructions mentioned on the screen. View the HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 printer name on the list of available devices. Try to print to check if the driver is installed properly.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Driver for Mac
- Find a software installation CD in the printer’s shipment box. Insert it into the system’s disc drive. If the drive is unavailable, copy the contents of the CD to a USB drive from a different system.
- Insert the USB into the Mac. Wait till the list of files displays on the screen. The file is available in .dmg or zip format. Extract into individual files if it is in zip format. Select and double-click on the file to begin the process.
- Select the mode of connection as Wired or Wireless based on the printer specification. Agree to the terms and conditions. Install it based on the on-screen instructions. Complete it by clicking the Finish option.
- If the installation fails abruptly, download the driver from this website. After downloading, locate the setup file and double-click on it to begin the installation process. After installing, add the printer name to print queue and start printing.
How to Scan Multiple pages?
How to Scan Multiple pages of 2 side document:
Scanning is the process of converting a hard copy into soft copy. Scanning is done either using the scanner glass or Automatic Document Feeder tray based on the printer’s features. The HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 printer does not have the tray option. Scan multiple page documents with ease with the help of the steps given below:
Steps for Scan Multiple Pages:
- Install the full feature driver in the system to begin the scanning of multiple pages of 2 sided documents. Search the HP Printer Assistant in Windows system. Select and double-click on it to open the software.
- Click the Scan option on the home screen. Click the Scan a Document or photo option. Place the document on the scanner glass and align them based on the engraved guides. Press the Scan button to begin the scanning process.
- After completing the first page, scan the other side by placing the document on the scanner glass. Click the Scan option again. Make necessary changes to the scan document or photo. View the scan preview on the screen.
- After completing the process, store the scanned document as Save to PDF option. The scanned files are stored as PDF. If you have issues regarding the scanning process, get quick solutions from our Technical Experts.
HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 Printer Troubleshooting Guidance
How to Fix Ink Carriage jam Issue?
When you try to print from the HP Ink Tank Wireless 418 printer, the paper jams in the carriage path or other locations of the printer. This leads to the carriage jam issue. This is one of the common issues the printer encounters. Click the Read more option to get the troubleshooting steps regarding the issue.Read More