HP Ink Tank Wireless 319 Printer
The HP Ink Tank Wireless 319 is an all-in-one, multi-functional photo printer that produces 8,000 color pages and 6,000 black pages with a filled set of ink tanks at an extremely low cost-per page. Ink levels can be restored with resealable bottles and spill-free refill system. The device is capable of printing darker, crisper text for documents and borderless, fade-resistant photos. It is solely designed for photo enthusiasts and is best suited for both home and office use. It is ENERGY STAR certified and supports USB connection. The Control Panel has three LED lamps, five buttons, and one LCD display. It weighs 4.67 kilograms and is easily portable.
How to install Driver Softwate Using CD/DVD
The HP Ink Tank Wireless 319 is a versatile printer. It is accompanied by an instruction manual, a driver installation disc, a power cable, a phone cord for fax connection, ink bottles, and printheads. The installation disc comprises driver files in different formats to be installed in the printer. If your laptop does not have DVD drive, use an external driver to install the driver files.
- Establish the power connection and Turn ON the Printer. Establish network connection between the printer and laptop.
- The installation disc contains driver files for Windows, Mac, and Linux Operating systems.
- Eject the optical CD/DVD drive from the laptop. Place the disc on the drive and push it back in.
- Open My Computer/This PC on your laptop. Double-Click on the CD drive and wait till it opens.
- Then choose the currently installed (OS)Operating system – Windows, Mac, or Linux in your device.
- After opening the folder, choose the folder containing the APT version of the OS and open the folder.
- Select the setup file(.exe) that is in .exe format. Right-click the file and select the Run option from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Yes” option when the system prompts and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
- When using an external drive, connect it to the laptop using a USB cable and follow the steps above.