HP ink tank 310 Support
The HP Ink Tank 310 that print, copy, and scan all-in-one device and saves time. The printer has one black ink and set of three color bottles such as cyan, magenta, and yellow. The printer speeds up to 5 ppm black and 8 ppm for color. The HP ink Tank 310 printer has a print and scan resolution to the best up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. It loads up to 60 sheets of paper in the input tray. The standard input capacity of the cards is up to 20 cards. The borderless printing adds a special specification for the printer to print without a white margin at sides of the paper.
How to print a Test Page?
The test page is obtained to check whether the printer is working correctly. When the printer’s first time set up competes, it automatically prints the test page to confirm the connectivity. In case, the printer did not print do a test page to assure it’s working condition. Follow the steps below to print a test page.
Steps for Setup the “Test Page Print:”
- Make sure the printer is Switch ON and the power cord is connected to the printer and the computer.
- Fill the ink inside the tank. To set the print from the control panel, Press and Hold the Power Button. Later, Press Cancel button.
- Release the Cancel and Power button the test page prints automatically from the printer.
- When you print from Windows, OPEN the Devices and Printer. Locate the printer name and Right-Click on it. Choose Printer Properties.
- Choose the Print Test Page Option on the General tab. The test page starts to print from the printer automatically.
- For Mac, Open Printer & Scanner. Select the Printer name. Click Open Print Queue. Select Printer menu from the menubar and select Print Test Page.
- The test page prints information about the printer series, the printer model number and also display the ink qualities.