When printing envelopes a paper mismatch error may display on the HP Deskjet 3632 printer’s control panel and the printer may not print. Solve this issue my saving the source file in a portable document format before printing envelopes. Return to the word document from which you are trying to print and click file, Save As and then choose your destination folder. In the Save As type drop down, select PDF and then click Save.
- If the file does not open automatically then go to the folder that you saved your PDF and open it with an PDF reader.
- Click file and then click print. Press properties.
- Press the paper or quality tab and then choose the envelope size you are printing on in the paper size menu. Click ok and then click print. The printer will print on the envelope.
- Download the HP print and scan doctor to check the connectivity.
- Run the HPPS.exe file. Click on start to select your printer. If your printer is not there in the list, switch it off and on, and then press Retry. If there is a connection problem, do the instructions in HP Print and Scan Doctor.
- If a screen displays prompting to switch on the printer updates, click Yes and continue. If a screen displays prompting to make your printer the default printer, press Yes and continue.
- Try to reset the printer environment.
- Turn off the 123.hp.com/dj3632 printer. Wait for 10 seconds and turn ON the printer. Now, try to print.