When you have an idea of getting the best iPhone, MacBook, iPad, and watch deals, just look beyond Apple who greatly shuns the holiday season. But Samsung is fond of the Holiday season. Both retailers and Samsung direct are giving a heavy discount on the latest Galaxy smartphones, HDTVs, and tablets for this Black Friday 2018.
If you are thinking about where you can get the information about the deals for Samsung’s Black Friday sale, look at the 14-page Black Friday ad released last year. Samsung’s most popular items are all featured in the Best Buy Black Friday ad, Target Black Friday ad, Amazon Black Friday ad, and Walmart Black Friday ad.
Last year’s best Samsung Black Friday sales are listed below:
- Save $300 on Samsung Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ or Galaxy Note 8 at Best Buy
- Best Buy is offering Samsung 11.6-inch Chromebook Intel Celeron 2GB memory for $99 (save $80)
- Amazon offers Samsung UN55MU8000 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV for $897.99.
There were many other amazing deals offered last year. Only a few of them were listed above. The reason why you need to know last year’s offers is that both the company’s retailers and the Samsung follow the same pattern every year. This year I expect the following best deals for the Black Friday 2018.
- Best Buy offers Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9+, or Galaxy S9 at best price, where it lets you save $300.
- Get Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+ and avail free $300 Gift card.
- Pay $65 and get Samsung 8GB Galaxy Tab E Lite 7.0.
- Samsung 16GB Samsung 8-inch Galaxy Tab A Bundle is available at just $90.
- Premium 4k Samsung TVs – notably 55-inch and 65-inch models will be available in hundreds in number.
I have no idea of saying about specific HDTV models that will go on sale but we can expect larger and premium ranges for this year. Pre-Black Friday sales and the first set of Black Friday deals might start around Nov 12th and Nov 19th. Get ready to avail the best offers for this Black Friday 2018.