HP DeskJet 2545 Printer Functions
HP DeskJet 2545 How to Print ?
- Make sure to load appropriate plain papers into the paper input tray.
- Choose a document to print and open it on the laptop you are using.
- Click the File menu and select the Print option from the drop-down tab.
- Choose your 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer name from the list and click on it.
- The doc prints from the printer.
HP DeskJet 2545 How to Copy ?
- Pull the paper tray and load A4 sheets or photo papers into it.
- Elevate the scanner lid and keep the doc to be copied on the scanner glass.
- Remove the previously loaded papers from the tray.
- Load the document with the print side facing down.
- Tap the Start Black Copy button to generate black copies.
- Use the Start Color Copy button to make color copies.
- You can schedule a copy job later or set the number of copies.
How to Scan on HP DeskJet 2545 ?
- Press the HP DeskJet 2545 printer’s Power button to turn it on.
- Load plain papers into the printer’s input tray.
- Ensure that the ink cartridges are placed properly.
- Keep the file you want to scan on the flatbed scanner.
- Open the HP Scan and Capture application on your computer.
- Click on the Menu icon and expand the Settings sub-menu.
- Select the Select Device option under the sub-menu.
- Search your 123.hp.com/dj2545 printer model from the list displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Document Scan Options or Photo Scan Options.
- Make changes under the Scan Settings menu.
- Right-click on the space on the Settings menu page.
- Select the Capture Documents/Photos option from the drop-down tab.
- The scanned document displays on the computer’s screen.
- Use the Save icon to save the file to a folder.
Other tools used to scan are HP Scan software, HP Smart app, HP Printer Assistant, and Embedded Web Server.