Make use of the HP Scan and Capture application to scan photos from your HP Officejet 4650 printer or computer camera.
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE HP SCAN AND CAPTURE APP
- Long press the printer’s Power button to turn it on.
- Open a web browser on your computer and visit the manufacturer’s site.
- Expand the menu and select your printer model from the list.
- Click the Begin icon on top of the menu bar and select the Download option.
- Proceed with guidelines on the screen to complete the connection setup.
- The HP Easy Start software detects the printers connected to the same network automatically and lists them on the screen.
- Click the printer’s name you want to install and continue with the on-screen directions.
- Complete the printer’s registration and activation on the printer’s control panel.
SCAN USING HP SCAN AND CAPTURE
- Press the HP Officejet 4650 printer’s Power button to turn it on.
- Load an empty paper into the printer’s input tray.
- Check whether the ink cartridges are properly installed.
- Place the file you want to scan on the flatbed scanner.
- You can also load it in the Automatic Document Feeder.
- Launch the HP Scan and Capture application on your computer.
- Click the Menu icon and expand the Settings sub-menu.
- Pick the Select Device option under the sub-menu.
- Choose your HP printer model name from the list displayed on the screen.
- Click Document Scan Options or Photo Scan Options.
- Make necessary changes under the Scan Settings menu.
- Right-click the empty space on the Settings menu page.
- Select the Capture Documents/Photos option from the drop-down menu.
- The scan completes and the doc displays on the computer’s screen.
- Click the Save icon in case you want to save the file in a folder.