If you want to print the document on your mobile devices, go through the instructions mentioned below to know How to print using Mobile to HP Envy 6220 Printer.
HP Envy 6220 ePrint Setup
- Download and launch the HP ePrint app from the Google Play Store.
- Enable the Web Services icon using the HP Smart App or Embedded Web Server.
- Add the printer name to the list of available devices on the home screen.
- Open the document or photo to print.
- Tap the Share icon on the printer’s control panel.
- Choose the email option to create a new email message.
- Type the email address and subject on the line and tap Send.
- You can print from the printer if required.
HP Envy 6220 AirPrint Setup
- Power On the HP Envy 6220 printer.
- Connect the printer and the system to the same network.
- Move both devices within the vicinity of the router.
- Pick the document or photo to print.
- Tap the Share icon to view the email address.
- Select the HP Envy 6220 printer from the list of available devices.
- Tap Print to start the printing process.