Follow the below Simple steps to Print Double Sided on HP Envy 5055 Printer
- Load the paper tray with sufficient blank sheets to avoid page ordering issues and finish the print job.
- On your computer or laptop, open the document or photo that you want to print on both sides.
- Click the Print option from the File menu’s drop-down tab.
- Single-click your HP Envy 5055 printer model from the list displayed on the screen.
- Locate and expand the Printing Properties tab.
- The Printing Preferences Document Properties window pops up.
- Search for the Printing shortcuts tab and click the Print on Both Sides or Two-sided (Duplex) Printing option.
- If the Printing shortcuts tab is not present, go to the bottom of the screen and expand the Layout menu.
- Click the option Print on Both Sides or Two-sided printing and then choose between binding or page flip option.
- Single-click Apply > OK > Print.
- The printer prints on one side, pulls the page back, and then prints on the other side (automatic duplexing).
To avoid page ordering issues and paper jams during the duplex printing process,
- Do not print on both sides of photo papers, envelopes, glossy papers, or transparent papers.
- Make sure to load papers weighing more than 16 lbs and less than 105 lbs.
- After completing a duplex printing job, the print settings carry over to the upcoming print jobs automatically.
- Turn off the duplex setting under the User Specified settings and enable the one-sided printing.