Follow the below simple steps to install HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver
- Make sure that the HP Envy 5055 printer is connected to the network of a router or an access point. You can try to connect to your computer or laptop which has an active internet connection.
- Double-click the full featured driver file that is saved on your computer. Extract the file if it is in the .zip format.
- When a welcome screen displays, select the name of your HP Envy 5055 printer. Also, select the network name to which your printer is connected.
- In the Setup screen, tap the Install The Software option located at the upper menu. Or, hit the Install button. Wait until the installation completes.
- After installing the HP Envy 5055 printer driver software, you can connect your printer to the computer.
- For Windows system, your printer will get connected to the computer automatically. In a Mac device, you have to link your HP Envy 5055 printer manually.
- Follow the forthcoming steps to connect your printer with the Mac device. Tap the Apple menu which is placed at the top of the display.
- Click System Preferences, and tap the Printers & Scanner option. Hit the Add button, and select the name of the HP Envy 5055 printer.
- Now your printer retrieves the recent version of the driver. Provide the administrator’s name and password when the display prompts.
Driver Installation Using CD – Windows
- Power on your computer if it is turned off. Insert the installation CD which is enclosed in the HP Envy 5055 printer package. Paste the contents of the CD into your computer. Once you paste them, a set of files get displayed on the screen. Double-click the Setup file.
- Now an Installer window opens. Click the Run, Save or Open button. Accept the terms and conditions by ticking the checkbox next to it.
- Choose the setup either as the Automatic or Manual method. If you enable the Automatic Setup option, the printer driver connects your HP Envy 5055 printer to the computer automatically.
- Select a method for setting up your printer over a network or USB connection. In the Network Check window, select the name of your HP Envy 5055 printer.
- If you do not want to connect now, select the Connect Later option. Modify the driver settings if necessary. Turn on the HP Envy 5055 printer when the display prompts.
- Click on the OK button, and save the changes you made. Go through the instructions on the screen. Finally, tap the Finish button to complete the installation.
- Now your HP Envy 5055 printer will be connected to the computer. The installation procedure slightly varies depending on the version of your Windows system.
Driver Installation Using Download Link – Mac
- Power on the HP Envy 5055 printer by force pressing its power button. Confirm if the printer is working properly, and there are no error messages displayed on its operation panel.
- Link your printer to a network router, or directly to your computer which has an active internet connection.
- Click the Apple menu which is located at the top of the screen. Go to the System Preferences menu, and click on the Printers & Scanners icon.
- In the Printers & Scanner window, click on the plus (+) sign which is located at the bottom left corner. Click Add A Printer, and select the name of your HP Envy 5055 printer. Hit the Add button.
- Now your Mac device reclaims the latest version of the printer driver software.
- When the screen prompts, provide the administrator’s name and password of your Mac device, and complete the installation.