HP Officejet 4652 can be connected easily through wireless connections, and print jobs can be assigned from any device to your printer. Follow the instructions provided here to make a successful connection.
How to establish a wireless network connection:
- Find out the Network name and password before starting to connect the computer and printer to the wireless network.
- Make sure your computer has a proper Internet connection.
- Turn on the router and connect your computer to the wireless network.
- Switch on the Wi-Fi on your computer and connect to the router’s wireless network.
- Disconnect any USB or Ethernet cables connected to the computer or printer.
- Switch on the printer if it is not turned on.
- Press the Wireless icon on the control panel.
- Choose the Settings icon on the Wireless screen.
- Select HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Setup Wizard and comply with the on-screen prompts to connect your printer to the wireless network.
- Download the driver and install the file with the extension .exe.
- Gather the name of the Network and password to which you are going to connect the printer and computer.
- Do not connect any USB or Ethernet cables when you are connecting your printer and computer or installing the drivers.
- Connect your computer to a good speed Internet connection. It is required for downloading drivers and installing them.
- Ensure that the router is turned on and your computer is connected to the router’s network.
- Switch on your printer and press the Wireless icon.
- Go to Wireless screen and select the Settings icon.
- Choose HP Officejet 4652 Wireless Setup Wizard and follow the instructions to connect successfully.
- Download the driver and install the file with the name .dmg.