- Download and install the HP Smart application on your Windows 10 operating system.
- Add the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer.
- You can view the ink level on the application’s home screen.
- Alternately, download and install the HP Print and Scan Doctor tool on your computer (Windows).
- Select the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer’s name and click Printer in the menu bar.
- Select the Supply levels option.
- To view the ink level from the printer’s software, search for HP on your Windows and click the printer’s name or open HP Solution Center.
- Click the ‘Estimated Ink Levels’ icon in the top menu bar.
From printer’s control panel
Power up your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer and locate the Ink drop icon or the Cartridge icon on the control panel. Else, open the Ink Levels menu. The printer will display an estimated ink level on the control panel.
How to check the OS compatibility before downloading the driver?
- The HP OfficeJet 3830 printer driver should be secure, updated, and compatible with the operating system of your computer.
- You can refer to the manufacturer’s website to know the various operating systems supported by the HP OfficeJet 3830 printer.
- The driver can also be installed from the installation disc supplied along with the printer, provided the driver on the CD is compatible with your computer’s operating system.
- You can also get the driver for Windows and Mac from our website.
- Click the link below, select your operating system, and click Download.
- Proceed with the driver installation. Certain operating systems have built-in drivers.