How Do I Connect My HP Deskjet 3755 to Wi-Fi
Your HP Deskjet 3755 has to be connected to the computer in order to assign print jobs from the system. You can connect the HP printer via a wired or wireless network. Here, the guidelines to connect the printer via a wireless network are given. There are various methods to associate the HP Deskjet 3755 printer to the computer. Follow any one of the methods to connect them successfully.
Quick Steps on How to Connect HP Deskjet 3755 to Wi-Fi:
- Follow the forthcoming steps to connect your Deskjet printer to the computer.
- Check if HP Smart app is installed on your system.
- Download and install it using the prompts displayed on your screen.
- Launch the HP Smart app after the successful installation of the app.
- Add your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to the list of devices.
- Tap the Set up a New Printer option available on the screen.
- Read through the prompts and follow them to add the printer.
- Print a test report to ensure that you have connected the printer and the computer properly.
Make sure you have the following requirements before you proceed to the setup process.
- A router that operates in the 802.11b/g/n network channel with an access point.
- A computer to connect to the wireless network when required.
- Initially, connect the computer to the wireless network. To do so, enable the Wireless option in your computer. The search for the networks will begin. Select a network of your choice and enter the security key in the required field. Tap the Connect option and wait until the connection is established.
- Next, go to the printer, press the Wireless button, and hold it for at least three seconds to initiate the WPS Mode. Once the Wireless light starts blinking, press the WPS button available on the router.
- The WPS button has to be pressed with two minutes, or the connection will fail. After the connection is established successfully, assign a test print job to the computer to check the connectivity.
WPS PIN METHOD:
- If your wireless router does not have a WPS button, then you can make use of the PIN method to connect the HP Deskjet 3755 and computer.
- First, press the Wireless and Information buttons simultaneously. The Network Configuration Page will be printed.
- Search for the WPS PIN on the printed page. It will be available at the top of the configuration page. Press the Wireless button on the control panel again and do not release it for 3 seconds.
- Next, launch the Configuration Utility or Software for the router. Key in your WPS PIN and wait for two minutes. The Wireless lamp will stop blinking once the connection is established successfully.
USING THE HP PRINTER SOFTWARE:
- Note your network name and password of the wireless network. Navigate to the official site and download the HP Printer Software.
- Install it using the prompts that appear on your screen. Open the software once the installation is complete.
- Choose the Wireless option. Make use of the prompts displayed on your screen to connect the printer and computer.
USING WI-FI DIRECT:
- Tap the Wi-Fi Direct button available on the control panel of the printer. Once the Wi-Fi direct feature is on, its lamp will be lit.
- The proceeding step is to print the Printer Information Report by pressing the Wi-Fi Direct button.
- Go to your device and turn on the Wi-Fi feature. It will search for the available networks. Display the results on your computer screen.
- From the list of results, choose the HP printer that has the word DIRECT included in it. If you have set the Security Method to Automatic, then the device will automatically connect to the printer.
- On selecting the Manual option, enter the WPS PIN. The printer will be connected to your device.