123.hp.com/amp120 Printer Setup Guide
The HP AMP 120 Printer is a right choice for a home user. The printer not only supports Printing and Scanning process, but you can also charge your mobile device conveniently with a USB charging, answer phone calls, and you can easily connect the 123.hp.com/amp120 Printer to Bluetooth. Listen to the music from your favorite app. The printer supports a Wireless, USB, Wi-Fi Direct, and Bluetooth connectivity options. You can print your document from anywhere with the wireless printing feature.
123 HP AMP 120 Features
- The 123.hp.com/amp120 printer’s print speed for black is up to 7.5ppm and for color is up to 5.5ppm.
- The printer’s paper handling capacity: Input tray is up to 60-sheets and the output tray is up to 25-sheets.
- The HP AMP 120 printer is an Energy Star Certified printer which means the printer saves energy while it is in usage.
- The printer is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating system.
- Print your document or photo on the go with the mobile printing feature.
123.Hp.Com/AMP120 – Unboxing Printer Setup
Setting up the printer is a most important process where all the printer users come across. Are you looking for the guides to set up the printer? Make use of the procedures that are listed below to easily set up the 123.hp.com/amp120 Printer.
- Remove the printer from the packing material. Peel off all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Ensure that you have received all the printer components. Link the power cord to the rear of the printer and then connect the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Switch ON the 123.hp.com/amp120 printer. Unlock the ink cartridge access door.
- Remove a new cartridge from the packing material and then remove all the tapes and stickers from it.
- Place the cartridges into the respective slot. After inserting the cartridges, ensure that the cartridges are positioned properly into the slot.
- Place sufficient papers inside the printer’s input tray. Make sure that the paper size and type are compatible with the printer.
- Download and install the full feature driver and software for the printer.
- For Windows operating system, download the .exe file type. After completing the download process, install the driver on the Windows computer.
- Unpack the 123.hp.com/amp120 printer from the shipment box and then remove all the stickers and tapes from the printer.
- Connect the power cord to the posterior side of the printer and link the other end of the power cord to an electrical outlet.
- Power up the printer. Open the ink cartridge access door. Remove a new ink cartridge from the packing material.
- Unwrap all the tapes and stickers from the cartridge. Ensure that you do not touch the electrical contacts of the cartridge.
- Insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot and then place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot.
- Lock the cartridge access door. Load enough papers into the printer’s input tray.
- Check whether the paper size and type are suitable with the printer. Align the papers and then place it into the input tray.
- For Mac operating system, download the .dmg file type and then install the 123.hp.com/amp120 driver on the Mac device where you have saved the documents for printing.
HP AMP 120 Driver Software Download & Install
- Search for the Driver Download option from this website and select it to get the updated printer driver and software.
- Choose the operating system you are using. Wait until the download is complete.
- For Windows OS, download the .exe file type and for Mac OS, download the .dmg file type.
- After completing the download process, open the folder where the downloaded setup file has stored.
- You will be instructed to select the storage location of the driver you installed.
- Accept the default location to save the file.
- Choose Next and wait for the installation process to complete.
- Access Control panel and choose Printers and Other Hardware.
- Now you can use your 123.hp.com/amp120 printer to print a sample document to check the printer’s performance.
- To avail more information about driver download and installation, get guidance from our Tech-Experts.
How to Replace Ink Cartridge?
- It is suggested to estimate the ink level of the cartridge regularly. During the estimation process, if you find that the level of the cartridge is empty, you need to replace it with a new one.
- Use an authenticated cartridge to print a document. Open the ink cartridge access door and then remove the empty cartridge from the slot.
- Take out a new ink cartridge from the packing material. Peel off all the tapes and stickers from the cartridge.
- Place the color ink cartridge into the left side of the slot and then insert the black ink cartridge into the right side of the slot.
- After inserting the ink cartridge, lock the cartridge access door. Try printing a sample document using the 123.hp.com/amp120 printer to check its performance.
- If the printer prints well, you can continue with a print job. If not, get guidance from our technical experts.