123.hp.com Wireless Printer Setup
HP Printer Wireless Setup for Windows
For HP wireless printing, kindly follow the steps given in this article. Before setting up the wireless communication, insert the HP software CD and run the installation program (Full featured driver software is available at 123.hp.com) . After inserting the CD, run the program and follow the onscreen instructions to 123.hp.com wireless printer setup.
For Windows: When asked, Click Network (Ethernet/Wireless) and then carry out the instructions displayed on screen.
For MAC OS: Double Click on the HP Installer icon after inserting the CD, and follow the instructions to complete the process.
When prompted, users are requested to enter the network name and password.
Network Name/SSID: The network name is the name of your network name.
Security Passkey: WPS key or WEP passphrase are kept confidential for a wireless network, to prevent people from connecting to your wireless network without your concern.
How to Test Printer Wireless Connection?
Once you setup your HP wireless connection, it is important to test the connection to see if it’s working. Complete the following steps to test your 123.hp.com wireless printer setup.
- Switch on your printer and stack papers in the tray.
- Click on the Setup button.
- Press the left or right arrow buttons to select Print Report. Click OK.
- Select Wireless Test and click on OK.
When the test is finished, the printer prints a report that has the results of the test. In case of any failure in the test, review the test to fix the problem. Run the test again to ensure that there are no issues with the wireless text report.
123 HP Printer Wireless Setup for Mac
- The HP ON and running, with its software installed on the connected computer
- The printer configuration page and the Network id and password.
123 HP Printer Setup:
- The Wireless icon on the HP panel has to be pressed.
- Make sure wireless is ON. On your Mac computer, click the airport bar and select HP SETUP.In Settings, select Print Report Network Configuration.
- Once this page is printed, note down the network SSID from it.
- The report also shows a list of printers connected to the network.Note the IP address. The SSID and the Network name is HP Setup.
- Open Safari, type in the IP. EWS loads. Click Networking tab and Wireless option.
- Select from Wired or Wireless. In Wireless, fill in the SSID found on the Advanced tab.
- Select Web Encryption, from the Infrastructure tab, and type the Password.Print the Network Configuration page, procedure same as before. Note the SSID.
- On the Device Manager Information tab, select Setting Setup and complete the 123.hp.com wireless printer setup procedure.