123.hp.com/setup 6970 Printer
The HP Officejet Pro 6970 is a photo and document multifunction printer that is ideal for home or home-office usage . It is primarily designed for families and other home users who required printing solutions that is capable of printing anything.The HP officejet pro 6970 setup can print everything, from web pages, emails and documents to bright, rich lab quality photos. It comes with an awesome suite of scan and copy tools too HP Printer support for installation & setup also download the latest drivers & software. Visit https://123.hp.com/setup 6970
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 Manual Download
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 Ink Cartridge Installation
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 ink Cartridge Replacement
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 Setup Installation
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Download
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Installation for Windows
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Installation for Mac
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 Wireless Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 AirPrint Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 ePrint Setup
- HP Officejet Pro 6970 Troubleshooting Guidance
123.hp.com/setup 6970, Printer Support & Install, Call now 1-888-249-8496
123 HP OfficeJet 6970 All-in-one Printer
The HP OfficeJet 6970 is an, multifunction printer (MFP) suitable for light-duty printing. This wireless printer, copy and scanner and a fax machine has a scan resolution up to 1200 dpi and a print speed up to 17 ppm (pages per minute) and is well-suited with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Mac OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks and OS X v10.10 Yosemite.123.hp.com/setup 6970 It also has a 35 sheet paper capacity, a duplexer for two sided printing, an Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) and a built in Wi-Fi.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Wireless Printer:
It connects automatically with a wireless network. So the HP ojpro 6970 printer need not be physically near the computer and can be placed anywhere, be it at home, or your workplace. The HP ojpro 6970 printer can be accessed from any number of devices connected to the wireless network, provided each device has the printer software installed in it.
Automatic Document Feeder (ADF):
An Automatic Document Feeder-a feature in printers, photocopiers, fax machines and scanners that automatically feeds a stack of paper put into the machine. This feature allows the HP ojpro 6970 printer to print copy or scan documents without having to manually replace the paper every time.123.hp.com/setup 6970
HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Ink Cartridge:
How an Inkjet Printer works?
The HP ojpro 6970 printer head has numerous tiny nozzles or jets, which spray the ink onto the paper when the paper moves past it. This process forms the images and characters on the paper.
An inkjet printer can make several hundred pages before the ink cartridges have to be replaced again. The number of pages per cartridge of ink depends on the nature of the paper used.Inkjet printers require the use of non-porous paper, and the usage of paper containing cotton or other fibres will cause the ink to bleed. Papers, especially designed for inkjet printers, are heavier than those used with laser printers or for photocopies. 123.hp.com/setup 6970
These inkjet specific papers, though expensive have higher brilliance (i.e. more white in color).
The copy made with an HP ojpro 6970 printer requires a certain amount of time to dry. The drying time depends on the amount of ink on the sheet. 123.hp.com/setup 6970
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 ink cartridge installation:
Follow the steps below for proper installation of these ink cartridges on your printer. 123.hp.com/setup 6970
- Open the ink cartridge access door, by raising it until it locks into place.
- Take out the ink cartridge from its packing and do not touch the black plastic.
- Now wait till the ink cartridge carrier on the HP ojpro 6970 printer is idle and silent
- Remove the plastic tape from the cartridge. Be careful not to touch the copper colored contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Lift up the lid on the ink cartridge slot.
- Hold the ink cartridge by its sides and press it forward until it snaps onto its place.
- Repeat the previous steps to complete the installation the other ink cartridge.
- Close the HP ojpro 6970 printer’s ink cartridge access door.
HP OFFICEJET PRO 6970 PRINTER SETUP:
Setting Up the Printer Hardware:
The setup flyer given along with your printer provides illustrations to set up your printer. Follow through, to power it on, load paper and to install the ink cartridges.
Go to 123.hp.com/setup 6970 and install the printer software on your computer. There are several ways to download the HP software and install it on your system. The *type of connection you use should depend on your printer compatibility.
After you have installed the HP Officejet Pro 6970 Driver (redirect to driver page) from the HP website-123 HP OfficeJet 6970 ,check to see if the printer icon is on your desktop, if not:
For Windows 8.1: Select the printer name using the right-click option and set it as default printer.
Windows 8: Select All Apps from the App bar by a right click on an empty space of the Start screen and then select the printer’s name.123.hp.com/setup 6970
For Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP: Click Start- All Programs- HP- the folder for the printer, and then select the icon with the printer’s name.
Make sure that the software you have downloaded is compatible with the computer’s operating system and the HP ojpro 6970 printer. Select the network type, click yes and send the settings to your HP ojpro 6970 printer.
123 HP OFFICEJET PRO 6970 WIRELESS SETUP
What you need before start wireless setup:
- A wireless network and a computer connected to it
- Your network name which is the SSID
- Network Passphrase
- The broadband Internet access
- A printer capable of wireless connection
- An USB cable
- The HP OJPro 6970 printer, router and the computer should all be switched on.
- The computer should be connected to the same wireless network to which the HP ojpro 6970 printer is to be connected.
- HP ojpro 6970 printer should be placed near the computer during installation.
- Any USB or Ethernet cables should be disconnected from the HP ojpro 6970 printer.123.hp.com/setup 6970
The USB cable should be temporarily connected from the HP ojpro 6970 printer, to the computer and the HP ojpro 6970 printer driver should be installed when setting up the printer to a wireless network. This way the printer can gather the necessary wireless information from the computer.
Steps for setup and driver installation:
- For HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Printer Download Go to 123.hp.com.
- Enter your printer model and click Begin for your HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Driver Download.
- Click Download, then Open, Save or Run on the window that displays, to download the driver
- Double Click on the driver file downloaded to your computer to start the installation process.
- Follow the on screen instructions and complete the HP ojpro 6970 printer connection setup and the driver installation.
- Now come back to 123.hp.com/setup 6970 page to finish the 123 HP ojpro 6970 printer Registration and Activation.
Make sure to connect the USB cable when prompted.
Want Help For HP Printer
HP Printer Support
123 HP Printer Setup
HP Printer Drivers and Installations
DISCLAIMER : 123hp.org is an independent technical support service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.