- HP Envy 7155 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 7155 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Envy 7155 Software Download
- HP Envy 7155 Wireless all in one Inkjet Printer
- HP Envy 7155 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Envy 7155 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 7155 Printer Driver Download
- 123 HP Envy 7155 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 7155
- 123 HP Envy 7155 User Manual
Print & Scan Using HP Smart App
123.hp.com/envy7155 HP Smart (formerly called HP AiO Printer Remote) helps you to line up, scan, print, share, and manage your HP printer. you’ll share documents and pictures through email, text messages, and well-liked cloud and social media services (such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, and Facebook).
- STEP 1 : The HP Smart App, formerly called HP AiO printer remote application is designed with the sole intent of converting your mobile phone into a remote control gaining control over the printer.
- STEP 2 : This app is developed with the intent of appealing to the users of both Android and Apple devices. They can be downloaded from their respective application store. Works only on Apple iOS 9+ and Android 4.0+
- STEP 3 : Prerequisite for the software to be working on Android devices is that the HP service Plugin is installed and enabled. There is also the condition of the 123.hp.com/envy7155 Printer and controlling device being connected to the internet.
- STEP 4 : Open HP Smart and you will be directed to the process of adding your printer to a wireless network. This can also be performed manually. Hold patience until HP Smart App logo is displayed.
- STEP 5 : Open HP Smart application from your mobile device, and you will be delighted to know that direct cloud printing services are available. You will never be far from your cloud storage.
- STEP 6 : Special provision is provided in the HP Smart app, allowing you to print directly from your social media in addition to cloud printing services. Choose document for printing and click print after verifying the preview.
- STEP 7 : By using Smart App, scanning can also be performed in the same way. Place the document on the scanner glass and on the application, choose between scan to email or scan to cloud or scan to a computer where it is saved as PDF.
- STEP 8 : A quick info about the printer on its updated ink level and various other settings are also modifiable from the Smart App. Android mobiles can find printer info on their notification bar.
- STEP 9 : In iOS devices, printer general info is stored in Tools and Reports. Printer settings can be modified by clicking on Printer Settings in View and Update Printer Settings.
How to Copying Documents or Photos?
- STEP 1 : Copying is the task of producing multiple duplicate versions of photos and documents as the original. This can be customized to a single or double-sided copy by altering the print settings.
- STEP 2 : Copying involves the scanner and that is where the original document needs to be placed. Close the scanner lid and make sure to not crush the original document.
- STEP 3 : Place the original document on the scanner glass face front. There should only be one paper placed at a time. Align the paper to the markings on the side of the glass panel.
- STEP 4 : Turn your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer on and press the scan button. Do not insert your photos into the automatic document feeder as it has the tendency to damage them. If your driver software is already set up for printing, copying can also be done.
- STEP 5 : To copy, on the home screen, click Copy and choose between two options. 1-1 for single sided and 1-2 for a double-sided copy. Choose as per your preferences.
- STEP 6 : If your 123.hp.com/envy7155 printer does not have the option of ADF, scanning both the sides of the document has to be performed manually in case of opting for a two-sided copy.
- STEP 7 : During copy printing, after printing one side of the document, the paper needs to be manually reversed so that the empty side can be printed, thus printing on both the sides.
- STEP 8 : With the change in settings, besides duplex printing, there are a lot of features that can be accessed. The quality of the copy and the number of prints can be modified. You can also preview the scan output before printing it.
- STEP 9 : Some of the modifiable settings are Print Quality, Collating copies, Shift Margin, Advanced Settings, Resizing the Original document etc which the copy can be modified.
123.hp.com/envy7155 Troubleshooting Support
How to Fix Black Ink not Printing & Print Quality Issues
- STEP 1 : By varying the ink quality use, the print quality will vary. The best-suited ink for an HP printer is genuine HP cartridges. Prefer HP cartridges over third-party ones as they guarantee the longevity of your printer.
- STEP 2 : There are lots of sites that sell printer parts at cheap prices making fake promises. Do not fall for them. Even in HP site, identify the printer cartridge that is synonymous with your model before purchasing.
- STEP 3 : Try printing a maintenance page to determine if the issue is due to coagulated black ink. Maintenance paper is printed by choosing to do so from set up window. If your print quality is still questionable, try other steps.
- STEP 4 : Not only the printer could be at fault, there are other contributing reasons such as not using a quality paper. Given a choice, always prefer HP’s genuine paper for printing purposes. These papers do not absorb ink excessively.
- STEP 5 : Any paper that is overtly crushed or crumpled should not be used for printing purposes. Papers that are dirty will damage the printer head. Replace paper tray with fresh papers and try printing again.
- STEP 6 : 123.hp.com/envy7155 Print settings are to blame. If they have been set at the lowest setting, quality takes a severe blow. Bump up your specs for a quality boost. Keep an eye on your ink levels. Maintaining them at healthy levels is recommended.
- STEP 7 : Ink levels can be checked by looking it up at the control panel. Check under the ink management or click ink icon. This will show the amount of ink remaining in your ink cartridge.
- STEP 8 : Replacing ink cartridge is done by opening the ink cartridge door, removing the empty cartridge. The new one is carefully removed, and the plastic seal is taken off. This is carefully inserted by holding its sides and latched on.
- STEP 9 : It is recommended to print a Quality Diagnosis page. This is done on the printer Control Panel inside Setup click on Reports. Choose Print Quality Report. The new cartridge will be checked for efficiency and workability.
- STEP 10 : On the Diagnosis Report, examine for color blockages. If there are any, proceed to remove the cartridge and clean the print head. Go to Printer Maintenance and opt for Clean Cartridges and wait for the cleaning.
- STEP 11 : The last step would be to align the printer head. This is done by choosing Align Cartridges from the Printer Maintenance Window. Cross check the alignment page that was the printer for visible errors.
DISCLAIMER : 123hp.org is an independent technical support service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.