HP Envy 5055 Setup Support
- HP Envy 5055 Airprint Setup
- HP Envy 5055 Printer Troubleshooting
- HP Envy 5055 Software Download
- HP Envy 5055 Wireless all in one Inkjet Printer
- HP Envy 5055 Drivers Windows 10
- HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
- HP Envy 5055 Printer Driver Download
- 123 HP Envy 5055 ePrinter
- 123 HP Setup 5055
- 123 HP Envy 5055 User Manual
HP Envy 5055 Setup Support & Install, Call now 1-888-249-8496
About HP Envy 5055 Setup
Do you want to enjoy printing from your office or home? With HP Envy 5055 Setup perform multitasks such as Print, Scan and Copy. The detailed specifications of the printer are given below.
- Use the black & white and color printing options to choose the right look for each document. The automatic two-sided printing features make this printer model efficient and productive to use.
- Connect the printer to the wireless network or use a USB cable. Mobile printing is the capability to send data to any printer through a network from a smartphone or tablet.
- The mobile printing feature enables you to print virtually from anywhere without much effort.
- With the access to the apps such as HP ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria Print and HP Smart app, the All-in-One printer can scan and print paperwork with your mobile device.
- The copy has a resolution up to 600 x 300 dpi. The input tray has a capacity up to 100 sheets and the output tray has a capacity up to 25 sheets. The All-in-One printer has a built-in Universal Power Supply.
- The All-in-One printer supports HP Thermal Inkjet technology. The print speed for black and white is up to 10 ppm and for color is up to 7 ppm. The monthly duty cycle for the printer is up to 1000 pages.
- The printer supports CIS scan technology that has a resolution up to 1200 x 1200. The scan speed for color is up to 3ppm and for black and white is up to 7ppm.
- The name and location of Printer Properties or Printer Options may vary based on the software application you use.
- With the HP Envy 5055 printer, you can print photos or parts of a larger mosaic like a billboard or banner using the borderless printing feature.
- The borderless printing feature does not require trimming and it lets you frame photos as if you printed at a local photo lab.
The minimum system requirements for HP Envy 5055 Printer are Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7. To download the driver, make sure you have 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, Microsoft Internet Explorer and USB port. To download the drivers on Windows Vista, it must support 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) processor and should have 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8. The minimum System Requirements for Mac are OS X v10.10 (Yosemite), v10.11 (El Capitan), v10.12 (Sierra) and to download the driver check if there is 1 GB HD available and good Internet connection.
HP Envy 5055 Driver Download & Installation
The printer driver enables communication between the printer and the computer. Follow the guidelines given below to download the driver on your Windows or Mac PC.
HP Envy 5055 Setup Driver For Windows
- Read the instructions in the printer manual for any doubts or clarifications. Connect your HP Envy 5055 Printer to the network router over a wireless network.
- To connect the Envy printer to the wireless network, type the password when prompted. To connect the printer to the PC using USB, go to the Start menu, click Devices and Printers and select Add a printer.
- Windows 8 might automatically scan for both local and network printers. Choose your wireless printer from the list, click Next and download and install the driver.
- To download the driver using the software CD that came with the printer, check if the disc has a supportive driver, especially if the computer had been upgraded already.
- Download the full-feature driver from our website to access the complete printer functionality if you do not have the CD. Click on the Open, Save or Download option to save the driver file on the computer.
- After the download process, access the driver file from your PC. Go to the downloads folder on your Windows system, locate the file where the driver downloaded and double-click on the file.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation. To automatically download the recommended drivers and icons for your Windows PC, check the Windows Update.
- This helps to determine if there are any new drivers and icons for your hardware, especially if you recently installed a new device. To enable Windows Update automatically check for the latest drivers and icons, proceed to the next step.
- Go to the Start menu and click Devices and Printers. Right-click on the name of your computer and click Device installation settings. Select the Yes option and click Save changes.
- If prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation and click Yes. Click on the Cancel option to close the dialog box.
HP Envy 5055 Setup Driver For Mac
- Read the guidelines in the printer manual for any doubts or clarifications. Connect your HP Envy 5055 Setup to the network router over a wireless network.
- To connect the AIO printer to the wireless network, type the password when a prompt displays. To connect the printer to the computer using USB, select the Start menu, click Devices and Printers and select Add a printer.
- To download the driver using the software CD that came with the Envy printer, check if the disc has a supportive driver, especially if the PC had been upgraded already.
- Download the full-feature driver from our website if you do not have the CD. This allows accessing the complete printer functionality. Select the Open, Save or Download option to save the driver file on the PC.
- Once the download completes, access the driver file from the computer. Go to the downloads folder on your Windows PC, locate the file where the driver downloaded and double-click on the file.
- Accept the terms and conditions and follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation. To add the Envy printer to the printers list, select System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Double-click on Print & Scan and in the Print & Scan window, click on the plus sign button. Select the IP tab in the Print Browser window and set Protocol to HP Jetdirect – Socket.
- Type the IP address of the printer you want to add. Select the Add Printer option to create a print queue on your Mac system. Choose your printer model and select the Use or Print Using menu.
- Click on the name of the printer in the pop-up menu and select the Add option.Try to print, copy or scan to determine if the driver functions properly and the installation process is successfully completed.
- If you face any issue downloading or installing the printer driver, get in touch with our technical experts on the Toll-free number.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
Connect your HP Envy 5055 Setup to the wireless network and increase productivity at an affordable cost. With the wireless network, you can experience increased mobility and avoid the need to mess up with cables. Wireless network overcomes the restrictions that a wired network imposes. Follow the step-by-step procedure given below to set up the Envy 5055 wireless printer on your PC.
- Collect the network name and password and switch on the router, HP Envy 5055 Setup and computer to set up the printer on the wireless network. Use broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL.
- Check if the computer and the Envy printer are connected to the same wireless network and place the printer close to the PC within the range of the router.
- Use the Wireless Setup Wizard tool to set up and manage the wireless connection on your Windows. On selecting the Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel, the Wireless Summary appears on the screen.
- Click Settings –> Wireless Setup Wizard and install the printer software to complete the wireless network connection setup. Check if you have the CD that came with the Envy printer.
- If you do not have the CD, download the driver from this website. Click Download and select the Open, Save or Run option. Double-click on the driver in the Downloads folder on the PC.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection setup. Check if Easy Start automatically opens on your Mac PC. Scroll down the list of available software on the install screen and select HP Easy Scan.
- Once the selected software installs, click Continue –> Add Device. Click on the Print Test Page or Scan Test Page option to determine if the printer was set up correctly.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Protected Setup(WPS)
Check if WPS is enabled on the wireless router or the access point that broadcasts the WiFi signal in your area. The instructions for WPS on Windows and Mac PC are given below.
HP Envy 5055 WPS For Windows
- Select the wireless icon in the notification area. You will notice a list that shows the WiFi networks available in the area. Select the suitable network and press Connect.
- You can also select if you want to connect automatically to the network you chose. Rather than using the WiFi password, use the WPS button on the router or the access point.
- Go to the wireless router or the access point and press and hold the WPS button for a few seconds. The button is available on the back of the router or on one side.
- Windows 10 might automatically receive the wireless settings from the router. Connect the Envy 5055 printer to the WiFi network without entering the password.
- The next time you connect to WPS from the same Windows 10 PC, you don’t need to use the WPS button again. This is because the router transfers all the required settings to Windows 10 including the security password.
- Windows 10 might store these details and use them automatically when it connects to the same network again. To share files, folders and devices on the network that you have connected to, change the network profile setting in Windows 10.
HP Envy 5055 WPS For Mac
- Press the WPS button on your router and select the network you want to connect to. The PC is automatically connected to the wireless network without entering the network password.
- Press the WPS button on the router and connect the HP Envy 5055 Setup to the wireless network. You will notice that WPS automatically sends the network password.
- The PC and printer can connect to the same network later without having to use the WPS button again. Another procedure to use the WPS method involves the use of an eight-digit PIN.
- The routers with the WPS enabled have a PIN code that automatically generates and it cannot be changed by users. You will find the PIN on the WPS configuration page on the router.
- Few devices without a WPS button but with WPS support might ask for the PIN. Few devices without a WPS button but with WPS support generates a client PIN.
- Enter this PIN in the router’s wireless configuration panels and the router might use it to add that device to the network. If you have any doubts to connect using the WPS method, dial the Toll-free number.
How do I find the WPS Pin Code
Wireless routers usually manage wireless connections through WPS. The modern routers have WPS support where WPS is enabled by default. Enable WPS either through the firmware of your router and its administration user interface or using a WPS button.
- You will notice the WPS button on the back of the router, alongside the Ethernet ports. Once WPS is enabled, connect the wireless devices through WPS.
- The TP-Link router has one button for both WPS and turning WiFi on and off. When you press the button for a short while, it turns the WiFi on or off. A long press on the button enables or disables WPS.
- The Linksys routers have the WPS button on their back. You will notice the WPS button for other routers on the front or one of their sides. Check the router’s manual to determine where the WPS button is placed.
- Locate the WPS PIN Entry button on your router. Click on the WPS PIN entry to get the WPS PIN number. You will notice the WPS Setup window with the WPS PIN number.
- To configure through PIN Number, enter the WPS PIN number of the router and click Register. Click on the OK option to continue. Click Generate and choose the desired lifetime of the key.
- A new key is negotiated if the time expires. Click on the Generate option to generate a new device PIN in the Device PIN field. Check the available network connections and select your SSID.
- You will notice a window that prompts type the 8-digit PIN from the router display. Click on the Next option. A message might display that shows you have successfully connected to the router.
Want Help For HP Printer
HP Printer Support
HP Printer Setup
HP Printer Drivers and Installations
DISCLAIMER : 123hp.org is an independent technical support service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.