HP AMP 130 Printer
Use the HP AMP 130 printer for printing and music streaming.Connect the printer and mobile devices for this purpose. Using the HP Smart App technology enjoy high-quality audio. Use the convenient built-in USB port to charge the mobile device. Use manual duplex printing option to print on both sides of pages. This reduces the time and paper cost. The printer yields excellent print quality for both documents and photos.Save energy up to 50% using this Energy certified printer.
- Use the different paper types and sizes that are compatible with the printer.
- Excellent paper handling technique reduces the purpose of loading papers each and every time.
- Input tray can handle up to 60 sheets of paper and the output tray can handle up to 25 sheets of paper.
- Use the mobile printing solution such as HP ePrint and AirPrint to print the documents or photos on-the-go.
- Works with both Windows and Mac operating systems. Link the printer and the system using Wireless, USB, Wi-Fi Direct or Bluetooth connection.
123.Hp.Com/AMP130 – Unboxing Printer Setup
- Unlade the box. Take out the printer from it and place the device on a flat surface. This is done for the proper functioning of the printer.
- Discard all packing materials surrounding the printer. Use the power cable available in the box for the connection process.
- Connect the cable to the printer’s rear and to the wall socket. Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Insert plain paper into the input tray. Use the paper-width guides for the alignment of the paper. Install the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Once the cartridge is installed, try to print an alignment page. For installing the driver, click the .exe setup file to start the installation.
- Unbox the printer. Discard all packing materials from the posterior and interior of the printer. Keep the device on a flat surface.
- Use the power cable of the printer to connect the printer’s rear and to the wall socket. Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button.
- Feed plain paper into the input tray. Move the paper-width guides against the edges of the paper. Insert the ink cartridges into their respective slots.
- Once the cartridges are installed, try to print an alignment page to examine whether the cartridge is installed properly.
- Make use of a .dmg setup file to commence the installation process. Select the Finish option to complete the installation process.
Software Installation Support
- Use a software installation CD to install the printer driver and software. Place the CD on the computer’s disc drive.
- View the list of available files in the CD. Select the setup file from the list. When you use a Windows system, click the .exe setup file.
- When you are using a Mac system, select the .dmg setup file. Double-click on the setup file to start the installation process.
- Download the printer driver from our website if you have lost the CD. Examine the version of the OS and printer model number.
- Choose the suitable driver and updated driver for the printer. It contains the all latest features in the printer.
- Click the link to download the setup file automatically. After downloading, the files get stored directly in the Downloads folder.
- Double-click the file to start the installation process. Choose the Wireless or Wired connection based on the printer’s features.
- Agree to the terms and condition on the screen.Select the Finish option to complete the installation process.
- Try to print a test page from the printer. This is done to ensure that the driver is installed properly.
Replacing ink cartridges
- It is suggested to use authentic and compatible ink cartridges for the printer. Incompatible ink cartridges result in replacement of ink cartridges.
- Examine whether the ink level is low. In case the ink level is critically low, replace the ink cartridge either black or color.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage is inactive and is moved to the middle of the printer.
- Press on the top of the ink cartridges to move it out of the slot.Wipe the printhead contacts using a damp cloth.
- Take out the new cartridge from the printer’s package. Remove the protective tape from the top of the cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into its slot. Redo the same procedures for other ink cartridges. Once installed, try to print an alignment page.
HP AMP 130 Printer- ePrint
- Ensure that the printer is compatible with the HP ePrint app. On the control panel of the printer, search HP ePrint logo or button.
- In case the printer does not have the icon, move to the Web Service Set up to find the Web Services menu based on the printer model.
- Ascertain that the printer is connected to the network with an active Internet connection. Ensure that the light on the printer’s control panel is in on state.
- For a printer with touchscreen control panel, press the Print Info icon to obtain the information sheet regarding the printer’s email address.
- For a printer without touchscreen control panel, try to print a self-test page to get the printer’s IP address to view the EWS web page.
- After setting up the printer’s IP address, try to print from the printer.
Hp AMP 130 Printer – Cloud Print
- Switch on the printer by pressing the Power button. Insert plain paper into the input tray. Ensure that the ink cartridges are installed properly.
- Make certain the printer and the system are connected to a same wireless network as the system or Chromebook.
- On the system or Chromebook, launch the Chrome Browser and log into the Google Account, if required.
- In case the system does not have a Chrome browser, install it based on the on-screen prompts.
- In case the printer’s name is not enlisted, ensure that the printer is linked to the wireless network or make an attempt to connect to the printer’s email address.
- If the printer’s name is enlisted under New devices, select Register to enroll the printer’s name and then try to print a confirmation page.
- In case the printer’s name is enlisted under My devices, the printer is already enrolled in Google Cloud Print.
- Wait for the confirmation page to print. After that, the printer is ready to print using Google Cloud Print.
DISCLAIMER : 123hp.org is an independent technical support service provider for third party products. The products, images, brands and names of the third party providers displayed on the website are to furnish information. We do not claim any ownership, affiliation or endorsement of the third party products listed on our website.